SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 41 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:02 pm

Seriously, TPTB just happened to have party poppers at the ready for the Chad exit celebration?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 41 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:18 pm

agent I thought the same thing, they of course were ready for that 'perfect' moment. Rolling Eyes I didn't watch Unreal, but I'd like to know just how much of the show is 'real' without producers, etc having to make 'moments' for the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:23 pm

@Katiebelle I am ready to watch bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Katiebelle I am ready to watch bestbud!

Cool bananas! Let's start.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:25 pm

Katiebelle wrote:

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 41 1710264613

Looks like this episode is all about Chad? I'm ready for him to be sent home :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:26 pm

First off - I am very impressed with JoJo as the bette. She's doing a great job - but I think she will get pushed by TPTB to keep Chad.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:27 pm

IA. I thought CH would send Chad home already but that he didn't makes me think TPTB are making the choices for JoJo (as they do most leads when it come to keeping the drama/villain)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 41 1710264613

Looks like this episode is all about Chad? I'm ready for him to be sent home :Nod:

I'm ready as well but I think he's going to stay for a bit longer. Remember how long Ben had to keep Olivia.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:28 pm

Chad is saying he hasn't gone out of his way to attack anyone...

In a way this could be accurate as Evan and Alex seem to be going after him.

Still it doesn't make his reactions okay
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:30 pm

Everyone need to back off Chad - but he does have some serious issues.

Pool party - get those shirts off boys!

There are some good bods at this party.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:30 pm

Pool party starting!

This seems more fun than just a normal cocktail party with the guys drinking and sitting around stewing

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:32 pm

JoJo and Jordan!

She's all over him. They are so touchy with each other. They look very comfortable together.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej