SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 28 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:10 pm

Wow, is Chad completely devoid of a sense of humor? I would've used humor to diffuse what Evan said, that's just me.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 28 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:10 pm

Private concert!

Lyrics singing

"only one who gets me"

"who holds me strong"

Love love love the lyrics to this song!!!!

Seem to fit with Chase so much!! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:10 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Ok - my Chase crush is getting bigger. He is so nice and normal - unusual on this show.

Why hasn't he been snapped up already?

I like their connection - could he be the slow burn F1?
This is what I like to think!!
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Chase is in deep!

Saying JoJo fits perfectly in his arms

Saying JoJo makes the space (by his heart) feel good

Why do I feel sad though?!!!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Serious conversation: marriage and divorce

Chase is soooo mellow! Anyone else think this?

Way more laidback then I thought he would be.

Not much excitement despite VO of saying excited?

I don't think it has to be all flash and fire - often that burns out too quickly. Often the slow burn is the way to go.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:12 pm

Chase telling JoJo he is blown away be how right this feels.

If Chase is not F1 he will be heartbroken.

I think Chase is there for JoJo and that's it.

He's too normal for this show, imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Chase is in deep!

I do have the feeling that he is more into her than she is into him - but that must change if he makes it to F3.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:14 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Serious conversation: marriage and divorce

Chase is soooo mellow! Anyone else think this?

Way more laidback then I thought he would be.

Not much excitement despite VO of saying excited?

I don't think it has to be all flash and fire - often that burns out too quickly. Often the slow burn is the way to go.

Oh I totally agree - especially for real life - but analyzing JoJo I am not so sure she is as in to Chase as he is her...

So far on this date I see Chase more chasing than JoJo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:14 pm

Katiebelle wrote:

I do have the feeling that he is more into her than she is into him - but that must change if he makes it to F3.
I am VERY cautiously optimistic.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:16 pm

Guys talking. Chads being a d1ck and the guys are turning on him.

Jordan is making snarky comments about Chad's intelligence. Unnecessary and unattractive.

Alex is stirring again. He likes to involve himself in drama.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Katiebelle wrote:

Yeah that is what I am thinking - or else he is just there for another reason (next lead, F2 heartbreak). There's always one.

First date is good so far but I don't get the "it" between JoJo and Chase.

I like Chase but not so sure with JoJo... something feels off to me with her? I dunno she never really seemed that excited to me - no ITMS of her excited, etc.

Will see if Chase is on 2on1... if so then I think JoJo wasn't as into him as he is. Kind of cruel too considering he is all in.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:19 pm

affraid This is beyond uncomfortable to watch... girl has orgasm?

Vinny in ITM and Ali not too keen on this.

Can't blame them.

Awkward!!! speechless
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej