SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 61 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:16 am

Alanna wrote:I think feeling safe IS a priority but so is feeling excited, sexy, etc etc is also a priority and chase just doesn't do it for her in those other areas imo.

Oh for sure. Chase is who I would pick, but I'm NOTHING like JoJo, and this is her gig.

I just want Chase for the next Bachelor at this point. I've already kind of moved beyond Jo^3 in my head. Hope they have fun for however it lasts ... Meanwhile, I'm over here ready for BIP and the next Bachelor announcement. Over this season.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 61 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:19 am

Chase has a long way to go to be the next Bach IMO. He had a 1 on 1 and people are STILL barely talking about him. *sigh* Oh well. Luke it is, I guess.. Maybe something will change as the episodes progress?

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:21 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Chase has a long way to go to be the next Bach IMO. He had a 1 on 1 and people are STILL barely talking about him. *sigh* Oh well. Luke it is, I guess.. Maybe something will change as the episodes progress?

IMO.

They spent too much time this episode focusing on Chad and I think it took away from Chase's date. I'm hoping he picks up in popularity in the next few episodes because Luke, while he seems like a great guy, would really bore me as the Bachelor
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:22 am

Chase was so sweet and sexy last night and far from boring.  He has a Roman statue physique and is striking, IMO.  He may be low key thus far, but based on his SM he is a bigger than life person.  There will be a lucky lioness to spend the night in his den!   Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 61 1f63b
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:23 am

I don't want to pick a favorite, because they never seem to end up in the F1 position at the end of this crazy show and often get their heart broken instead, but I am really liking Chase right now.....a lot.

I loved their yoga date last night, and the concert afterwards too.  And I thought that there was an abundance of chemistry between the two if them, which seemed to catch JoJo by surprise. Chase might not have been on her radar up until that date, since he hadn't had much alone time with her.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:23 am

I think he is a strong contender for the role.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:24 am

bellehuntley wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Chase has a long way to go to be the next Bach IMO. He had a 1 on 1 and people are STILL barely talking about him. *sigh* Oh well. Luke it is, I guess.. Maybe something will change as the episodes progress?

IMO.

They spent too much time this episode focusing on Chad and I think it took away from Chase's date. I'm hoping he picks up in popularity in the next few episodes because Luke, while he seems like a great guy, would really bore me as the Bachelor
Same could be said for Chase imo. They're both kind of laid back, quite, stand in the background kind of fellas.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:26 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
bellehuntley wrote:

IMO.

Same could be said for Chase imo. They're both kind of laid back, quite, stand in the background kind of fellas.

IMO.

I feel like Luke is a lot more serious than Chase, but I do agree that Chase's season could potentially be quite boring as well since he is quite quiet, but since he's my favourite it'll give me a reason to watch
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:29 am

Ben was labeled boring too, and I loooooooooved him in the role and loved his season. I guess boring must be my type, because I feel like Chase stands the chance to be the most authentic and genuine in the role. And ultimately, I think that is the quality that makes a good season. Not the OTT and gimmicky "personality" leads. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:31 am

sosleepy wrote:Ben was labeled boring too, and I loooooooooved him in the role and loved his season. I guess boring must be my type, because I feel like Chase stands the chance to be the most authentic and genuine in the role. And ultimately, I think that is the quality that makes a good season. Not the OTT and gimmicky "personality" leads. JMO.

Ben's season was the first Bachelor series I ever watched and I loved it! So maybe i'm into the boring type too

Last edited by bellehuntley on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:32 am

It's a pattern: the male leads are usually "boring" and the female leads usually have a ton of charisma.

^ never fails IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:34 am

^^ you started on a high. Believe me, Ben was the exception to the rule. He set the bar high. Very few (none, IMO) handled being The Bachelor better. He is the cream of the crop in a land full of duds. All my opinion.

I feel like I see some Ben qualities in Chase, so that's why I'm personally pulling for him.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05