SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 47 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by umngirl Fri May 27, 2016 4:53 pm

Again, just send him my way. And I'd promise to post pics of him for all the Chase fans. ;)

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 47 87b72b10 Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 47 86669110 Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 47 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by dw_a_mom Fri May 27, 2016 5:12 pm

Absolutely love this guy in the sneak peak with the "snow." Looks so much better than his photo.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 27, 2016 5:26 pm

H
sosleepy wrote:How old is Chase? 27? So he'd in theory be roughly 28 when he films The Bachelor? That's not young for this show, it's average. Ben was the youngest male lead we ever had, or close to it, and he had a great season, IMO. Yes, his women skewed younger and some were catty, but EVERY season has catty girls, and he ended up with a top 6-8 that were one of the more mature groups, despight their age, all seemingly got along and all there for the "right reasons." Then look at The Farmer. He was in his 30's, his cast skewed slightly older. But there was nothing but famewhores and defaults there and it turned into a chit show. I don't think this show should cast based on age- that's just a number. Cast the right people, period.

And to me, it's early, but Chase seems like the right kind of person and personality to head this show and get a (hopefully) genuine connection. All my opinion, of course. So... I hope we don't see him on BIP. To me, Luke, the only other viable contender, is too rehearsed and plastic. It's not organic enough. I don't know, it probably just goes down to simple taste, and for me Chase >> Luke. In fact, to me, Chase is the best JoJo has. The cream of her (kinda dissapointing) crop.
Personally, I thought Ben had a good F3 and Olivia and Jubilee. I think the twins were both horrible so F6 was a leader of the mean and nasty. Amanda or Amanduh as I call her was not great, I am not impressed with her at all and hope her face show the signs of Botox over use before 30 just like Andi, so there goes F4. Becca lost me a long time ago, so no love for the F5. I honestly don't know his F7 or F8 as I think they got lost in Leah drama that I don't give a darn about. But for a person who wrote a whole blog/article on not judging Jen was a real witch to Olivia too, so sorry not impressed. Everything I read about Lauren the teacher was good, so I can give you her. So no, I was not impressed with Ben's top 8 at all and honestly the Lauren and Amanda friendship is part of why I think Lauren is simply average and not really all that bright, which again is fine but not impressive to me. As for Soules women, Whitney is one of the best to ever be on this show. Britt has shown to have a better heart and be a good soul, I would put her above most of the Ben girls. Jade has a past and loves to schill but she also has a great heart and with Tanner I think we see she was genuinely looking for love. Now Chris got rid of a lot of his less wackadoodle women early, simply because I think he wasn't looking for anything real, so once he fixated on Jade and Britt and Whitney was established as his back up plan I think he didn't give a rip. I had fun watching him discover Becca and fall in lust/like but she made it far enough to do that by being a virgin.

So no, I personally don't think Ben had a better batch of women at all. I think they were meaner and nastier IMO. I will agree we got a better bachelorette from Ben's season. This is JMO, everyone else is welcome to theirs. But if Chase had a season like Ben I would skip it too. Probably tune in for FDs and finale to see the next lead, but I won't watch another petty vapid mean girl cast like Ben's.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 27, 2016 6:04 pm

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but I don't think casting Chase means we automatically get a vapid cast. Again, 28 is an average age  to lead this show. Sean Lowe found his wife in his late 20's on this program. Some might argue that if you are still single in your 30's (like the farmer, for example), maybe there is a reason and the show would do best to stay away from that. Devil's advocate.

Off topic, but Lauren and JoJo are gold. Caila is a gem. Amanda is sweet. She stayed classy. She's not the most interesting, and maybe hasn't made the wisest choices in her past, but I don't think she deserves an Amanduh title at all. The twins were actually kind of funny and harmless. The WTA bullying not withstanding. (All the WTA shows turn into chit shows, I do not think you can judge an entire crop of women based on the WTA, and reading blogs). Becca is Becca, but she's by no means the worse this show has to offer. She was classy and friendly on both seasons, and all the women from both casts like her. Lauren H. actually kind of annoyed me (don't ask, no real reason, maybe it was her voice. I'm being petty.) but she's fine. Jubilee and Olivia were the drama magnets, but ultimately pretty benign. All things considered, from start to finish it was a decent cast. Ben has nothing but wonderful things to say about them; and he recently sung their praises in a radio interview he did earlier this week.

And besides, from every cast, no matter the ages, there are only ever like 3-4 genuine contenders. Everyone else is there to make a television show and cause drama. That kind of cast will happen whether they are casting 23-year-olds or 43-year-olds. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 27, 2016 6:12 pm

The twins were evil! cheeky

I'd still prefer a late 20's/early 30's cast but in fairness I thought CS and JPG had pretty awful women as well. I think I liked maybe two women from JPG's season.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri May 27, 2016 6:31 pm

If Chase can be placed as being in Thailand then that proves RS is wrong on who is F3 and F4. Wonder how long it's going to take him to correct it.

I would rather see Chase as Bach than on BIP but if he were on BIP, along with Ben, that would make a very interesting season.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 27, 2016 6:39 pm

His sources are still gathering information: Translation--his order for more magic 8 balls from Amazon has been delayed due to the 3 day holiday and that he refused to shell out for Amazon Prime.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 27, 2016 6:56 pm

And I will say, one last thought and I'm done... One thing I really loved about Ben's season is the final 6-8 were all genuinely interested in him. I got the feeling they were all like "oh crap, he's a catch" and were mentally in the game. It was a stark contrast to the previous 2 leads, The Farmer and JPG, where the final 8 or so were all completely mentally checked out and it became a game to avoid being the final one standing.

On paper, I think Chase gives us the best chance to create another Ben-type season scenario. Luke maybe can too, admittedly we don't know a ton about these guys yet. But Luke kind of gives me Jake Pavelka vibes. Not that he actually reminds me of Pavelka, but just that he is *only* there to become the next lead. Plastic. Pre-ordained. Not organic. Kinda gimmicky. Hidden motive to promote his music. With Chase, it's just another normal guy, like Ben, who seems like a great catch. More genuine. Those are the kind of leads I personally like. At the end of the day, it mostly just comes down to personal preference, I suppose.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 27, 2016 7:31 pm

Yeah, see I have no desire to have another Ben season, but hey I can skip it. BTW, genuinely into Ben Emily of the twins recently said that she was never into and was always expecting to go home. She was in no way looking for marriage. These are her words now, not mine, so no not genuine. I am sure they thought he was hot. Ben is tall and good looking. He is even a nice guy. BTW the hatefulness was not only at WTA it was all season. They just let their really ugly insides out on full display at WTA.

And I will stick with Amanduh. I actually read up on these people and all her actions post show that she has nothing more than her current beauty. If all you have is skin deep I am so not impressed. All JMO.

I will say that Chase if he didn't get struck dumb at night one might do a better job of eliminating the girls who annoy me then Ben did. Or maybe not, my taste is not required of everyone so who knows. I do hope that a less star struck Ben would have eliminated the nastier girls sooner, but it sounds like he was so busy chasing Lauren around he probably didn't focus on many of the others. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 27, 2016 7:43 pm

sde1041 wrote:To each his own.
Too much of a teddy bear vibe from him.
Not my kind.
But I understand some like him.
As for Jojo, I don't think he has enough of an edge for her. IMO.

Cila51290 wrote:I don't think the "players" this season and the ones that have ex gf baggage should be the ones considered with an "edge" for JoJo. Sorry but to me those are just bad apples you should stay away from.

I'd like to believe good guys still have an edge to them which = Chase and maybe Luke.

JMHO

I love teddy bear types! As for bad boys, I never understand the attraction...no matter how edgy and cool. I remember the 1F love. Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 47 1838857674 I guess I prefer someone who is smart, funny, interesting, respectful, thoughtful...and if he has a sexy voice, broad shoulders, nice hands and can cook....well, I'd be all over that!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 27, 2016 7:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Yeah, see I have no desire to have another Ben season, but hey I can skip it. BTW, genuinely into Ben Emily of the twins recently said that she was never into and was always expecting to go home. She was in no way looking for marriage. These are her words now, not mine, so no not genuine. I am sure they thought he was hot. Ben is tall and good looking. He is even a nice guy. BTW the hatefulness was not only at WTA it was all season. They just let their really ugly insides out on full display at WTA.

And I will stick with Amanduh. I actually read up on these people and all her actions post show that she has nothing more than her current beauty. If all you have is skin deep I am so not impressed. All JMO.

I will say that Chase if he didn't get struck dumb at night one might do a better job of eliminating the girls who annoy me then Ben did. Or maybe not, my taste is not required of everyone so who knows. I do hope that a less star struck Ben would have eliminated the nastier girls sooner, but it sounds like he was so busy chasing Lauren around he probably didn't focus on many of the others. Again JMO.

Unfortunately, that is not always up to Ben...or any of the leads. We know that tptb make them keep the crazies around for the drama. I sincerely think that if it had really been up to Ben those dumb twins would have been gone ASAP. They were a MF gimmick...a dirty old man fantasy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 27, 2016 8:12 pm

I did like Chase in the snow clip which was cute. Too bad they cut it. It's way too soon to talk about anyone being TB imo. We won't know how their going to come across in the edit until later in the season.

Last edited by albean99 on Fri May 27, 2016 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15494

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05