SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 46 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri May 27, 2016 3:02 pm

On that note, how often does the F1 not go on a date in episode 2?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 46 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by casjacknick Fri May 27, 2016 3:06 pm

I think Aunties Love just posted that info in the non discussion bach stats thread. I know Lauren didn't last season....

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 27, 2016 3:07 pm

casjacknick wrote:I think Aunties Love just posted that info in the non discussion bach stats thread. I know Lauren didn't last season....
Bachelor and Bachelorette stats are different. It's a different "formula" for those two shows.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri May 27, 2016 3:08 pm

Thanks. I think Shawn didn't but Josh did.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri May 27, 2016 3:12 pm

I think that Ali told Jojo in her advice segment to ignore the guy she liked night one for a week because he'll still be there or something and get to know the other guys. I also think that Kaitlyn said somewhere (Ted talks maybe?) that she didn't get to choose who went on the group dates so it might not be up to Jojo at all anyway.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Fri May 27, 2016 3:27 pm

babs wrote:I think JoJo likes a guy that will throw up against a door.  Chase seems like a gentleman and someone that would be true to the girl he's with.

JMHO but with his strong identification with lions.... he's no pussy cat! I'm sure his inner lion will emerge when the time is right...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri May 27, 2016 3:50 pm

^^ I agree and Jojo also said he is a daredevil
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 27, 2016 3:51 pm

mercieme wrote:I will take sincerity & husband material over hot & steamy any time any day but that's me I like to place my bets over long term investments & not short term outlooks.....laugh out loud....jmo

I don't know. He seems pretty hot to me...and I love his voice. I have a thing for a deep, rumbling, bedroom voice. Yummy! Add that to the fact that he seems sincere and mellow = my kind of husband material.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 4:08 pm

To each his own.
Too much of a teddy bear vibe from him.
Not my kind.
But I understand some like him.
As for Jojo, I don't think he has enough of an edge for her. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri May 27, 2016 4:15 pm

I don't think the "players" this season and the ones that have ex gf baggage should be the ones considered with an "edge" for JoJo. Sorry but to me those are just bad apples you should stay away from.

I'd like to believe good guys still have an edge to them which = Chase and maybe Luke.

JMHO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 4:22 pm

Alanna wrote:He's probably perfect but he's not Jo for Jo I'm guessing. That's generally the case when the lead likes two guys. He may even be her real f2 over Robby who she let go before the frc.

This wouldn't surprise me with the screen caps from Thailand. I def see something between them, granted in very little screen time so far, but still it's there to me IMO.

And I agree with whoever mentioned Chase's deep manly voice adding to his appeal :fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 27, 2016 4:47 pm

How old is Chase? 27? So he'd in theory be roughly 28 when he films The Bachelor? That's not young for this show, it's average. Ben was the youngest male lead we ever had, or close to it, and he had a great season, IMO. Yes, his women skewed younger and some were catty, but EVERY season has catty girls, and he ended up with a top 6-8 that were one of the more mature groups, despight their age, all seemingly got along and all there for the "right reasons." Then look at The Farmer. He was in his 30's, his cast skewed slightly older. But there was nothing but famewhores and defaults there and it turned into a chit show. I don't think this show should cast based on age- that's just a number. Cast the right people, period.

And to me, it's early, but Chase seems like the right kind of person and personality to head this show and get a (hopefully) genuine connection. All my opinion, of course. So... I hope we don't see him on BIP. To me, Luke, the only other viable contender, is too rehearsed and plastic. It's not organic enough. I don't know, it probably just goes down to simple taste, and for me Chase >> Luke. In fact, to me, Chase is the best JoJo has. The cream of her (kinda dissapointing) crop.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05