SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 1:47 pm

casjacknick wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
casjacknick wrote:It could be anything. Also, his brother is not famous and he may not be as smooth of an operator. He'd be an awesome Bachelor, how do we start campaigning for that? If not, this summer for sure maybe Caila was who he was hoping to meet anyway.

Re the bold. Do we know that? TYIA

No even a little. I wish we did. I should have added that I didn't. Just some wishful thinking on my part.

Ok thanks for clarifying. I agree though I think they'd make a cute couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 1:48 pm

babs wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:We do know for sure that at least one, backed out the Sunday he was suppose to fly out when he found out it was JoJo.

Really?  Wow!  That sure sends a message.  I wonder how many that ended up on the show felt the same way

I could be wrong, but I believe GA said that person who backed out was hoping that the Bachelorette was either Caila or Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 1:48 pm

julychild wrote:^^^ What message? The guy saw Ben's season and felt that Caila was more his type. Not a knock on anyone, all it shows, for me, is that he knows and wants what he wants.

Ok I'll ask again. laugh out loud How do we know this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 20, 2016 1:49 pm

How would the guys even know when it was JoJo? RS released it the Monday of the finale (correct me if I'm wrong) when the guys already would have been in LA prepping for filming, so I would assume they wouldn't have their phones. We only got rumblings, but nothing concrete in the couple of days before RS released it. In that Glamour video, Luke didn't even know who the bachelorette was, and that was filmed when they were already in LA for filming.

Unless the whole filming Caila thing was completely fake and the guys knew well in advance, which I don't believe to be true, I don't see how the guys would know it was JoJo. There wouldn't be enough turn around time. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 2:01 pm

I know for a fact, the one that backed out, received a phone call on the Sunday telling him it was not Caila or Becca, he was suppose to fly out Monday ( I checked my info ) His friends tried to convince him to go anyway, but he wasn't interested.

BTW I don't know about RS and when he posted what, I shared info on March 11th that JoJo was the 'ette, and not Caila. Caila was taken ala Arie.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 20, 2016 2:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
julychild wrote:^^^ What message? The guy saw Ben's season and felt that Caila was more his type. Not a knock on anyone, all it shows, for me, is that he knows and wants what he wants.

From you, hehehe! You said, several weeks ago, that some guy backed out because he wanted Caila as Bachelorette. The other part is in response to Babs post about sending a message.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 20, 2016 2:08 pm

Maybe some got calls and some didn't. Luke just made it seem like in the Glamour video that he didn't know who the bachelorette was and I'm guessing that was filmed when they first arrived in LA. They do those videos every year and the contestants have referenced the leads in the past.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 2:31 pm

julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

From you, hehehe!  You said, several weeks ago, that some guy backed out because he wanted Caila as Bachelorette. The other part is in response to Babs post about sending a message.

Ohh! laugh out loud I thought you meant Chase saw Ben's season, etc.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 20, 2016 2:51 pm

There are men/women who apply for TB/'Ette and make it into a pool of prospective cast and are not necessarily cast for the next season. (or maybe ever).
So it could be there are cast that have come from the pool.
Just my thoughts, but it could be that a certain cast person might say to production with emphasis that they are only interested in a certain person and if that person is not going to be the lead, they will not stay. In that case production, might give them a heads up or they might not. If they don't I guess production runs the risk of the cast withdrawing later.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 20, 2016 3:05 pm

Sorry but can we get back to Chase? Do we know if he deleted any sm posts/followers, a la Jordon and Luke?
I still feel we don't know much about him now than two weeks ago. I think his fascination of the lion is a reference to the chronicles of Narnia, one of his favorite movies, according to his bio.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 3:21 pm

He deleted his previous Twitter which was private and created a new Twitter. He follows Bach related producers. JJLane and Lace are the only former contestants for now which IMO is because they are in the same area.  

Twitter @cbmcnary

ETA: I didn't pay attention to IG, I only looked at the lovely pics in there. Smiley

IG https://www.instagram.com/chase_brody_mcnary/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri May 20, 2016 5:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He deleted his previous Twitter which was private and created a new Twitter. He follows Bach related producers. JJLane and Lace are the only former contestants for now which IMO is because they are in the same area.  

Twitter @cbmcnary

ETA: I didn't pay attention to IG, I only looked at the lovely pics in there. Smiley

IG https://www.instagram.com/chase_brody_mcnary/

Thanks for the link!

The guy clearly likes lions.

I will never understand using Instagram to post a lot of photos of oneself ... I mean, not that I mind in this case, but ...

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05