SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:51 pm

Leah block just got eliminated. She snapchatted a drink with a gun emoji and "much needed" , I'm guessing Jen stole nick, laugh out loud drama!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:59 pm

Duke702 wrote:Leah block just got eliminated. She snapchatted a drink with a gun emoji and "much needed" , I'm guessing Jen stole nick, laugh out loud drama!

Looking forward to Nicky's Joe-Bailey edit. :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:06 pm

Who says Jen is even interested in Nick? For all we know Nick could be one of the "many guys" who's "fighting over" Carly rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:08 pm

Duke702 wrote:Leah Block just got eliminated..I'm guessing Jen stole nick, laugh out loud drama!
Thanks for the update. I'm not convinced Nick is going after Jen. It seems like he follows the women he's interested in on SM and they follow him back. Jen doesn't follow Nick. I think she'd be more interested in Josh. Both Jen/Josh arrived around the same time JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:40 pm

Jmo that I think it was Jen that nick gave a rose to instead of Leah. It's been about a week so they have prob had about 2 rose ceremonies now. I am guessing Leah gave nick one since they went on a date a couple days ago and now she got sent home., so he prob did not give Leah one. Since Jen just showed up there (her last snapchat was yesterday) the timing makes sense. Social media following doesn't mean they are not into each other. All Jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:47 pm

Not surprising that Leah was a matter of time girl. Nick couldn't have looked less into her in that pic from their date.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:59 pm

Duke702 wrote:Jmo that I think it was Jen that nick gave a rose to instead of Leah... Social media following doesn't mean they are not into each other...
You're right about SM. Jen doesn't follow any of the men. Nick doesn't follow as many of the contestants as he did last year. He does follow Jen. Don't you think it's possible Nick could have given his rose to one of the women who arrived when he did and Josh gave his rose to Jen? JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:25 am

Do you really think Nick will be one of the popular guys? I'm not seeing that but guess we'll see.

I don't see Evan attracting anyone.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:28 am

Who else does anyone think Nick would be into? Amanda? I kind of think it will be Amanda and Jared. Just my guesses.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:58 am

Duke702 wrote:Who else does anyone think Nick would be into...
Since we found out Nick was on BIP I've been posting he may be into Carly or Sarah H. Some see Nick with Carly. Most don't see Nick with Sarah H JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:18 am

I think Nick is democratic and his Grand Ole Flag raises for anyone. la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:37 am

So does that mean Jubilee and Leah got eliminated? Apart from Jubilees instagram pic there hasn't been any other activity on social media, has she snapchatted yet?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam