SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:58 pm

Izzy is only 24. I'm sorry but Lacey was gorgeous. No way Nick would EVER go for her, IMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:Hmm... Isn't Izzy older? Like 30-ish, and kind of a little desperate for fame?

Izzy Goodkind, meet Nick Viall. See you on the flip side. Nizzy, summer 2016 BIP "proposal?" laugh out loud
Nope Izzy was 23 in January, so yet another annoying early 20s fameho from Ben's season.

I have a feeling we will be watching Amanduh and Nick if they can't get 1F to scoop in for her.

I think the twins are too stupid for Nick, but then again he isn't who I thought he was. I think Jubilee is too smart for him, plus as a soldier probably too physically capable to let him feel like a big strong man. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:01 pm

Yea I think Nick will be sweet talking Amanda

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:19 pm

They will probably send Josh (or in Andi's words, The Stud) in midway through to take the girl away from Nick.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Stacia620 wrote:They will probably send Josh (or in Andi's words, The Stud) in midway through to take the girl away from Nick.
I would kind of love this. When you keep repeating the same mistakes you deserve what happens to you. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:35 pm

Nick and Amanda. Unless she wants some she would be wise to run Amanda run. Nick is a sure shot.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:48 pm

I'm not so sure Nick would be interested in Amanda.  On After Buzz, Nick said he didn't like Amanda's baby voice.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Hmm... Isn't Izzy older? Like 30-ish, and kind of a little desperate for fame?

Izzy Goodkind, meet Nick Viall. See you on the flip side. Nizzy, summer 2016 BIP "proposal?" laugh out loud
Nope Izzy was 23 in January, so yet another annoying early 20s fameho from Ben's season.

I have a feeling we will be watching Amanduh and Nick if they can't get 1F to scoop in for her.

I think the twins are too stupid for Nick, but then again he isn't who I thought he was. I think Jubilee is too smart for him, plus as a soldier probably too physically capable to let him feel like a big strong man. JMO.

Dang! Nevermind! I thought Izzy looked sooooo much older than early 20's! Yeesch!

Yeah, I agree with you. Nick + Amanda, unless 1F scoops her.

Hmmm.... In all honesty, I can kind of see Nick and Lauren H. or Jen, for realz. Maybe he can get someone to keep him around long enough for one of their entrances.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:55 pm

jen689 wrote:
bblake wrote:Wait, seriously? Some random night 1 elimination girl from Ben's season is part of the original cast...
Lacey was a first night elimination from JPG's season. Marcus/Lacey ended up being the  "golden couple" of BIP1.
Izzy showed up in her PJ's the first night of Ben's season. It seems like she has a good sense of humor. I'm looking forward to getting to know more about her JMO

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Pjs-iz10
Link

Yeah, but Lacey was hot, and it was kinda a shocker that JPG booted her so soon. She had the intro package and the look that you know producers thought she was going farther than the meet and greet. BIP was a redo for her. Izzy was sooooooooo gimmicky and obviously a first night cast off with that stupid "onesie" gimmick.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:58 pm

I can see Nick with either Sarah H or Carly W. They're both older. Carly has a big personality and lot of spunk. Sarah's overcome a lot of challenges and has such a great outlook on life. Looks wise I think Nick would go for Sarah over Carly JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:08 pm

Hmmm... Carly. She might have just the right amount of famewhore in her for Nick too. This is also her third rodeo, lest we forget. (4th, if you count her HTD appearance on Des' season with her bro! And 5th, if you count her singing mess at the Janner wedding!!)

Yeah, scratch that. I know I'm all over the place, but Nick + Carly 4eva! Nick also kinda has that same Kirk look that we know Carly went for.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:14 pm

Nick would never go for someone as lame as Sarah. Carly maybe. She's a stronger personality.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam