SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sat May 28, 2016 9:20 pm

Once the cast is announced it will be easier for us to speculate who Ben may be interested in JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sat May 28, 2016 9:53 pm

omg ben z yaaaasss. now which girl... i think maybe lauren himle?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sun May 29, 2016 1:04 am

poohbear wrote:ohh Ben Z!! humm still wonder why he wasn't on last season.

I think he might've been backup choice for Bachelor.

I just can't seem to pair anyone up long-term from the potentials this season. What are the odds another couple marries, 3 seasons in a row giggling But I'm down for a happy ending.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun May 29, 2016 1:13 pm

I see Ben Z with Jen. If they were a couple, they'd be the "it" couple, IMO. The hottest for sure.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 29, 2016 1:43 pm

Duke702 wrote:Oh, I could definitely see Caila with Christian! I hope he is on there. I'm not sure what her type is, but I'm thinking he was cast for her. He seems very genuine and smart and I think they'd be great together from what I can see.

Based on this interview he was looking forward to Caila being the bachelorette.

Who caught your eye from Ben’s season?
Christian: "Miss Caila Quinn. I think we have a lot of things in common. She works in the software industry and is a sales rep. She teaches fitness classes on the side as a passion, and I do that personally as well. She has a younger brother named Chris. My name is Chris. I have a little brother. We have a lot of [similarities] that I appreciate it."

http://www.glamour.com/story/jojo-fletcher-bachelorette-men-reveal-how-they-got-cast?mbid=twitter_glamourdotcom
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 30, 2016 4:13 pm

Moved from a Non Spoilers thread

Stacia620 wrote:I wonder if there is any truth to this?

http://www.inquisitr.com/3147706/josh-murray-joining-bachelor-in-paradise-cast-andi-dorfmans-ex-heading-to-paradise-after-famously-single-premiere-report/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2016 7:52 am

Olivia did an interview with Courtney Robertson where she states that she has met someone and is definitely NOT appearing on BIP. So we can cross her off the list as well, good for Olivia

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 31, 2016 9:45 am

So happy for Olivia. Glad she met someone and glad TPTB don't get to use her anymore.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 31, 2016 2:06 pm

RS says he's hearing Caila and Ben Z are out.

Mike Fleiss decided to have a little fun on Twitter last Thursday, giving out 3 names of people who are coming to Paradise: Lace, Ben Z., and Caila. I could’ve told you that night he was full of it and, well, he’s since deleted the tweets. Ben Z. and Caila I’ve heard are out. Lace is doing it last I heard. No, she doesn’t have a boyfriend. So just like all his tweets during filming of JoJo’s season, ultimately he gave you nothing. As for the actual cast, I’m hearing these girls from Ben’s season will be part of the original cast:

Emily & Haley Ferguson
Jubilee Sharpe
Amanda Stanton
Leah Block

There could be more but I’m hearing those are pretty solid locks to be on the original cast. Others will be brought in later. Contestants arrive this weekend with filming beginning early next week. I’m hearing the location is the same place they filmed last season – Playa Escondida in Sayulita, Mexico.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 31, 2016 2:14 pm

Good for Olivia. She would've been used by TPBP as a laughing stock, and I don't think she's into using it to her 'benefit' like AshleyI is. As for Caila and BenZ, wonder what went down.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue May 31, 2016 2:16 pm

I'm glad Caila isn't doing it, and meeting nice guys outside this show.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Amanda sure has generous help in whoever is keeping the kids while she films another show.

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam