SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:32 am

sosleepy wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Like GAM (Chris B) famously said while hanging up his bach and related shows hat, the fame is incredibly intoxicating, so you keep coming baxk for more and being a power couple is an even more rewarding outcome on this show- guaranteed paycheck for yrs w/out hard work , ask the Lowes and the Bristowes.
I can see why one keeps going back just for the possibility.

The cynic in me thinks this is why we've had soooo many more successes in recent years. The FAME! And SM product schilling! The likes! The opportunities! Being a "power couple" from this franchise is just too alluring and rewarding to throw away so quickly. Old school Bachelor didn't have social media to help drag out the fame like now-a-days. Even being a spin off couple has its rewards, just ask Janner!

My biggest question: do we know 100% 1F is out???? He's usually pretty active on snapchat. Nothing in the last day. I want him on!!!!
He is still with his family, watched a snapchat of him with his nieces and nephews.

Back to top Go down

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:35 am

Maybe they are adding 1F late? Allow Nick and Amanduh (built in family for the man who really only wanted love) to become a couple for a week, then throw in 1F whose daddy's money is really all she wanted. If I can't have a 1F, Amanduh, JJ love triangle then insert Nick for JJ and it could still be entertaining and we can still have dumped Nick three summers in a row.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:44 am

We need someone to give Sarah a pity lay though. Nick is the perfect man for that job. la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:45 am

Yes!! That's what I'm saying. BIP is nothing but trash TV. I don't care what the motives are for these famewhores. Just bring on the heavy weights and the drama. My August entertainment is counting on it!!

By the way, regarding Jef and snapchat, I feel like based on that he's slightly misunderstood. His snaps are downright wholesome. Lots of family and church time. Mostly playing games and hanging with his neices and nephews. The other day he saved a stray dog. laugh out loud. So if his motivation is to repair his image a bit, I say go for it. He'll keep me entertained and I wouldn't mind a Nick/Amanda/Jef luv triangle! Sounds more intriguing than whatever Sarah Herron will be up to in Mexico.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:49 am

bluwavz wrote:We need someone to give Sarah a pity lay though. Nick is the perfect man for that job. la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1f600
He can do that after Amanduh picks 1F, Sarah can give broken hearted Nick her rose. Maybe they can group cuddle afterwards.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:15 pm

Okay here's the update from RS. I'm still crossing my fingers for 1F and Josh!  la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1f600 

So for the original cast, here’s who I’m pretty sure is part of it:

Ben’s Girls:

Haley Ferguson
Emily Ferguson
Leah Block
Lace Morris
Izzy Goodkind
Jubilee Sharpe
Amanda Stanton

JoJo’s Guys:

Spoiler:

Alumni:

Sarah Herron (Sean’s season, BIP 1)
Nick Viall (Every season ever)

Other names you will/possibly see appear at some point this season, if not part of the original cast.

Ashley Iaconetti (Chris, BIP 2)
Carly Waddell (Chris, BIP 2)
Jared Haibon (Katilyn, BIP 2)
Jonathan Holloway (Kaitlyn, BIP 2)
Lauren Himle (Ben’s season)
Jennifer Saviano (Ben)
Jami Letain (Ben)
Shoshanna I-don’t-want-to-spell-her-last-name (Ben)

Spoiler on JoJo's guys:

Obviously there are more people who will be appearing, and some of these names may even be in the original cast. I’m just relaying everything I’ve heard up til this morning. Names like Josh Murray and Jef Holm are still being floated out there, but I haven’t heard a solid confirmation either way if they’re on or not. Just because you don’t see a name on here doesn’t mean they won’t possibly be on the show.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Wait, seriously? Some random night 1 elimination girl from Ben's season is part of the original cast but not Jen or Lauren H? Oookay...

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:35 pm

Ok, pardon me, but who did Izzy blow to get to be part of the original cast? What a disappointment.

I guess someone needs to be the designated first elimination.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:42 pm

I have a feeling that Izzy must have a thing with someone. No other reason she would ever be a part of the original cast. She also must be crazy/wild or something. IMO by this shows standards, I don't even see why she was cast in the first place, looks wise I do not think she is very good looking. It's odd. I don't get it.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:46 pm

ROFL. So mean but so true. No way does a butterface night 1 elimination like Izzy get on the original cast unless she slept with someone. cheeky

I'm really going to be disappointed if 1F and Josh don't show up at some point. This list is major weaksauce.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:48 pm

Hmm... Isn't Izzy older? Like 30-ish, and kind of a little desperate for fame?

Izzy Goodkind, meet Nick Viall. See you on the flip side. Nizzy, summer 2016 BIP "proposal?" laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:56 pm

bblake wrote:Wait, seriously? Some random night 1 elimination girl from Ben's season is part of the original cast...
Lacey was a first night elimination from JPG's season. Marcus/Lacey ended up being the  "golden couple" of BIP1.
Izzy showed up in her PJ's the first night of Ben's season. It seems like she has a good sense of humor. I'm looking forward to getting to know more about her JMO

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Pjs-iz10
Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam