SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:02 pm

Caila is walking into a place with Ick Vile and Josh Murray running wild? Scary.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:22 pm

There is a video of Caila talking about current JoJo's guys with her friends so you get a sense who she/her friends think are cute. It is posted in her thread. Link.   Unless she was part of the original cast, she is at disadvantage for getting enough time to know these guys so it would be just a vacay and not true romance, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by theboy'smom Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:25 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
theboy'smom wrote: cantstopl
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:How long has Caila been m.i.a?

cantstopl

?? What's so funny?? la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698

Sorry, I didn't place my emoticon in the right place.  These little guys aren't laughing at your comment, they're reacting to Caila being on bip.  In their opinion she's right where she should be. They also think it's funny that after all the comments about Caila taking her life seriously and getting a real job after tb, in their opinion, this proves that all she wants is to be famous.  The emoticons also think it's not a surprise that, in their opinion, Caila has already lost interest in her mouthful.com blog since she hasn't posted anything for June. The creativity that "swarms in her body like gooey sweet goodness" http://www.monthfulcaila.com/#/monthful-blog/ must have come to a screeching halt. But that's just their opinion. la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 1377737533

theboy'smom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:38 pm

As much as I would like to see Caila, I worry for her! Too many
bad wolves. Evan primarily, hope she has a good time.  la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 1f601 

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:49 pm

Caila noooooooo. no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:51 pm

Well if we have deemed that other contestants have their price then so does Caila.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:22 pm

Not really sure who Caila could possibly pair up with, she's coming so late into the game. That's what I don't like about this show. You really only have a chance to meet someone/last if you are there in the first 1-2 episodes. Caila is prob coming in at episode 4 or something. I remember last year when Chelsie and McKenzie came in they had no chance and were sent home right away after one date. Even Lauren Himle seems like she was sent home right after she got there.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:30 pm

theboy'smom wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
theboy'smom wrote: cantstopl

cantstopl

?? What's so funny?? la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698

Sorry, I didn't place my emoticon in the right place.  These little guys aren't laughing at your comment, they're reacting to Caila being on bip.  In their opinion she's right where she should be. They also think it's funny that after all the comments about Caila taking her life seriously and getting a real job after tb, in their opinion, this proves that all she wants is to be famous.  The emoticons also think it's not a surprise that, in their opinion, Caila has already lost interest in her mouthful.com blog since she hasn't posted anything for June. The creativity that "swarms in her body like gooey sweet goodness" http://www.monthfulcaila.com/#/monthful-blog/ must have come to a screeching halt. But that's just their opinion. la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 1377737533

laugh out loud laugh out loud

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:31 pm

^^^^ I hear ya Duke702.  That's what I hate about the BIP set-up. If you aren't original cast or first few to make an appearance, it's usually pretty pointless.  Unless you are extremely hot or a bigger name/draw where people want to be with you (although it didn't work for Brooks on Season 1).  I just don't think Mackenzie or Chelsea were desirable enough for the guys last season. Does anyone remember what episode Sam Steffen arrived last year, or Michelle Money on season 1?  Those two both came in later, lasted until the end and left as part of a couple.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:34 pm

I would love to see Caila with Christian.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:46 pm

Caila....Why!!!!!!!!!!  I feel like if Caila wanted to go on BIP she should have only agreed to be in the original group.  I really like Caila but think she can be very impulsive and fanciful.  I wonder if she was originally supposed to go...changed her mind and said No....then changed her mind again....and decided to jump in later in the game.  I say game...because I don't see any love match for Caila in this cast of characters.  

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:53 pm

I don't know if this was posted here or not. Forgive me if it was.

I heard that Leah left because her grandmother died.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam