SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:17 pm

Yeah. I agree blu. I've convinced myself. Carly and Nick are just the right amount of loud personality, franchise regular desperado types. I think both would give anything to get into a Franchise coupledom. She's old enough for him for it not to be creepy. I think we have a go!!! Third times a charm, kids.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Sarah and Amanda just don't have the personalities that Nick has said he's attracted to. They're too meek and submissive. Nick likes the bold and assertive types. Carly fits that. She's not afraid to stand up to anyone.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:29 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 2498057887 Nick is there for love  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 2498057887  , he doesn't care who he falls for , so Sarah is fair game. He has to redeem himself and his ego and become lovable on this franchise as one- half of a power couple dangit. Come on now, Fleiss and co, free this man and give him is hea on tv! Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:30 pm

I really doubt Nick would think Carly is not hot enough for him, I don't see him being attracted to her at all.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:36 pm

Duke702 wrote:I really doubt Nick would think Carly is not hot enough for him, I don't see him being attracted to her at all.
I was going to say the same thing. Nick is all about looks now. He will go after who ever he perceives to be the hotest.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:41 pm

Nick is attracted to, more than anything, the idea of "living the dream" as a franchise power couple. Shilling products on SM, going to paid appearances, making a brand. After Andi and Kaitlyn, he HAS to redeem himself and come out of this third installment without being rejected. He needs someone desperate enough to "love him."

Carly is attracted to, more than anything, the idea of "living the dream" as a franchise power couple. Shilling products on SM, going to paid appearances, making a brand. After Kirk, and to a much lesser extent Chris, she HAS to redeem herself and come out of this third installment without being rejected. She needs someone desperate enough to "love her."

Your stock marketability goes up tenfold if you are 50% of a power couple and a brand from this show. Nick and Carly might very well fit each other's needs perfectly. I can see this.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:44 pm

I think that Carly's personality would grate on Nick. She seems too needy.

I think he would go for Jen. She seemed to have a strong opinion but a peaceful and calm way of expressing it. She faded to the back of Ben's girls but Nick might be able to put her on a pedestal with all of the intense attention he seems to enjoy giving.

Last edited by OnePromise on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:45 pm

But you need physical attraction to fake the power couple. I don't think Nick finds Carly even slightly attractive.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:But you need physical attraction to fake the power couple. I don't think Nick finds Carly even slightly attractive.

I agree Stuck. There is no attraction there.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:47 pm

stuckinsc wrote:But you need physical attraction to fake the power couple. I don't think Nick finds Carly even slightly attractive.

How do we know he doesn't? I consider Carly and Kaitlyn about the same in "hotness" level. Kaitlyn is much cooler though. I'll give you that.

ETA: it's not like Nick is some huge stud. He's kinda sexy in an unassuming way. But he was humiliated TWICE, back-to-back in the F2 spot. It left the impression he must be terrible in bed. He can't afford to be too picky here. He needs to come out of this not rejected. There isn't a snow balls chance someone like Carly would reject him. She's also high profile enough to make them fairly marketable post show. And I think that's priority #1 for Nick.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:48 pm

Carly is an average looking chick just like Kaitlyn. I see no reason why he would turn down Carly if she came with everything that sosleepy brought up above.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:50 pm

Nick seems to go after the unattainable/gorgeous/hot girls and I don't think he would get past his ego and go for anything less. I think he liked Kaitlyn's personality, and she was unattainable as he had to go through all the guys competing for her in the show. I see him only going for the "hot" ones who are 25-26. I could see him going on a date with Carly or Sarah , but letting them down as a friend vibe only.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam