SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:05 pm

california90 wrote:... Where is JPab? This would be perfect.
I think he's been "blacklisted" from the franchise due to his unfiltered comments and refusal to end his season with an engagement JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:15 pm

I thought I remembered Mike fleiss tweeting JPG after bens season ended and telling him to come on JoJos season after he expressed interest in her? I don't think they'd turn down anyone of that caliber IMO. The ratings would be too good
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:50 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:at first glance, this season of BIP was so-so meh. Now, it's a can't miss show! Can't wait to see all the ex's from some of the most talked about seasons. Nick, please do not get your heart broken. Be the sage older brother whom everyone loves, please?  And just show us your body as often as possible.

Norcalgal, you don't have to wait until BIP...

Also above someone mentioned that although Nick lives in California, he doesn't have many beach photos. I have a solution for you, scroll to the side halfway through his portfolio:

http://www.mavrickagency.com/portfolio.aspx?nav=0&subnav=2&subid=12938&mainsubid=12938&modelid=895283&sexid=1&a=30

Enjoy!

Please, I am in Nick Anon and you put those beach pictures in front of my eyeballs! Now I have had a slip and could possibly relapse entirely. OnePromise, you are making it hard for me to work my program.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 3806527698 :fanningfan eyedrool cantstopl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:16 pm

Well, ok then, I'm all for this:

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 51 minutes ago
It's about to officially get hot up in here

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 32 minutes ago
@chrisbharrison so take off all your clothes

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 35 minutes ago
Talkin Paradise RT @haugen_amber: @chrisbharrison are u talking about the next episode of #TheBachelorette or #BachelorInParadise ?

Source: Twitter

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:24 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:at first glance, this season of BIP was so-so meh. Now, it's a can't miss show! Can't wait to see all the ex's from some of the most talked about seasons. Nick, please do not get your heart broken. Be the sage older brother whom everyone loves, please?  And just show us your body as often as possible.

Norcalgal, you don't have to wait until BIP...

Also above someone mentioned that although Nick lives in California, he doesn't have many beach photos. I have a solution for you, scroll to the side halfway through his portfolio:

http://www.mavrickagency.com/portfolio.aspx?nav=0&subnav=2&subid=12938&mainsubid=12938&modelid=895283&sexid=1&a=30

Enjoy!
Haven't we seen most of those on his SM? I am looking forward to the interaction between Nick and Josh, but half naked Nick I have seen tons of already.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:31 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Sprite wrote:
jen689 wrote:We all have our own "perception" of Nick.

His application to be part of the franchise was submitted by a close friend. He naively stepped out of the limo on Andi's season and embarked on a journey that would take his life in a different direction.

I don't see anything wrong with being a reality tv celebrity, model, SM product endorser.  He enjoys it. Has made a lot of new friends. Had a lot life experiences totally different that what he was used to.

He still has his family/friends from Chicago/Wisconsin to keep him grounded. He still has his parents marriage to use a benchmark.

Nick will always be one of my favorite contestants from the franchise. Different strokes for different folks JMO

Yeah. I really don't get why he is a jerk. Okay so he went on now three shows, he slept with a couple of the leads and switched his career path. How does that make him a jerk? He isn't hurting anyone...other than maybe himself. He seems to be nice to his fans, doesn't really talk smack about anyone...I don't count snarking about the show...and he appears to take responsibility for his own actions. I get that he may not be everyone's cup of tea, but that doesn't seem to make him a jerk in my eyes. scratch no idea

To Jen, Sprite and all the Nick Chicks, I don't see things the way that you do but I respect your opinions and loyalty. I know it is hard to read negative things about Nick, I have been there. I'm not trying to turn his fans against him and I hope for your sake, but especially for his sake and the sake of his family, that he comes out of this smelling like a rose.

I don't really fan much period. I like some cast better than others, but I don't follow anyone on SM other than what is posted here...and even that, I skim over most of it. Generally, I take a fairly balanced view when it comes to the cast and how they are portrayed on the show and their actions off the show. As a result, I have never considered myself a Nick Chick...in fact I wasn't so keen on him the first go round, but he grew on me post show. So when people were calling him a jerk, I wasn't questioning why because of any loyalty to him or because of hurt feelings. As kind of a neutral party, logically, it just didn't make sense to me for the reasons I wrote above.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:57 am

This is a great opportunity for Josh and Nick to show us what they really are about and to not dredge up the past.  I generally enjoy the TB cast on BP as they seem more relaxed and you can get to know their personality a bit better.  Having both guys there together will be good entertainment for fans and non-fans alike.  Bring it on!  JMO.  cheeky
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:04 am

MF tweeted this.............

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister 4h4 hours ago

Couples are forming!!! #BachelorInParadise
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:12 am

Mitosis?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:17 am

Kashathediva wrote:Mitosis?

cantstopl Love ya, Kasha!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:58 pm

I think Lauren H and Jen may have possibly left for Paradise....someone commented on Lauren's last pic that they thought they saw her at the airport, and her last snap was "Good Morning and Goodbye" and Jens last snap was a pic of a "carry on cocktail kit--cocktails at 3,000 feet". I could maybe see Lauren H with Jared.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:36 pm

So did Josh say he's going on the show? I thought I followed this thread fairly closely but missed that altogether.

I really don't care if he & Nick are on but I'm also not looking forward to seeing them other than picturing what Andi's thinking about it. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam