SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:54 pm

I would have spread out plastic covers before allowing him to get into the car.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by megaa Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:48 pm

Max64 wrote:Does anyone else get exhausted just listening to Josh talk?  

Yes laugh out loud Kind of reminds me of a recent F1 giggling Hopefully not in personality. He is an articulate, rapid speaker, with a nervous energy, and eyes that are lit up.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Josh is a speed talker yet he never seems to say anything interesting, imo. He may be good looking to some people but I don't find him the least bit attractive when you factor in his personality.

Jared appears to be waiting for someone else to show up and doesn't seem interested in pursuing anything with Emily.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:09 pm

iamreal2u wrote:IMO Nick did not redeem himself TBTP did that for him.  He was still the same snippy dude in his sweet as honey voice.  He went on a date with Leah came back and in front of her asked Amanda for a date.  No explanation to Leah...No "I'm sorry Leah I had a good time but want to test other relationships" ... nothing.  The girl sill has feelings regardless how crazy she may seem.  Josh seems to be the one on the happy pill.  He really needs to tone it down and the TPTB need to give him and Amanda a chance because I'm really liking them post BP.  All IMO...
Actually Nick is being the same old Nick. There is no redemption in the edit. There is only the edit that portrays you one-dimensional good or bad ... and this time Nick is on the side of the good. But for someone who has followed him since the beginning and has seen all that good (that always come with the bad side too, but that's marginal in comparison) ... he is same old Nick ... the only thing that might has changed among the viewers is the "appealing" factor, whether people feel antipathy, indifference or some sort of sympathy for what Nick represents. The same I could say with Josh, I see the same guy I've seen in Andi's season ... only that time he was F1 so he was given the positive portray (well, however each of us read it, since I was on Nick's side from day 1).
To me, the question between Josh and Nick is not about the "permission to date Amanda" ... but Nick was questioning whether Josh's intentions were genuine, because he is interested in Amanda or only wanting to go against Nick. He was questioning Josh's motive and the fact that J didn't speak to N prior was kinda like his interpretation that Josh was doing things just to be in Nick's face.

Megaa ... giggling  I actually really like Jordan, and find him much more similar to Nick that Josh (to give an idea) but when it comes to certain gestures, style of talking ... he did remind me of Josh too ... maybe it's something that comes from the team-sports/locker room speeches, IDK, but the current F1 is much better spoken.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:The bottom line imo is that tptb are throwing Josh under the bus by their little editing tricks. Some of the stuff is on Josh obviously but not all. They (tptb) have got the buzz on this season whether the crew is acting this out or not. Nick on the other hand is getting a redeption. My guess is he made a deal that he would appear for the 3rd time for this. Josh's go around on this show is just the 2nd time so he is fair game for the villain role for tptb.

jmo.

Do you all think that everything is scripted ?

Edited- yes I do!! I think Amanda and Josh likely met before the show or were set up by the producers. THe whole Nick/Amanda and Josh/Amanda relationships were a set up.

Last edited by sparkler on Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:47 pm

I don't think Amanda and Josh met but I'm 100% sure they were "produced" and predisposed to be in this relationship through the producers' instigations and manipulations. Hyped Josh up how amazing she is and vice versa, fully prepared them, created the needed environment, etc., to get this relationship started. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:51 pm

happygolucky wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:IMO Nick did not redeem himself TBTP did that for him.  He was still the same snippy dude in his sweet as honey voice.  He went on a date with Leah came back and in front of her asked Amanda for a date.  No explanation to Leah...No "I'm sorry Leah I had a good time but want to test other relationships" ... nothing.  The girl sill has feelings regardless how crazy she may seem.  Josh seems to be the one on the happy pill.  He really needs to tone it down and the TPTB need to give him and Amanda a chance because I'm really liking them post BP.  All IMO...
Actually Nick is being the same old Nick. There is no redemption in the edit. There is only the edit that portrays you one-dimensional good or bad ... and this time Nick is on the side of the good. But for someone who has followed him since the beginning and has seen all that good (that always come with the bad side too, but that's marginal in comparison) ... he is same old Nick ... the only thing that might has changed among the viewers is the "appealing" factor, whether people feel antipathy, indifference or some sort of sympathy for what Nick represents. The same I could say with Josh, I see the same guy I've seen in Andi's season ... only that time he was F1 so he was given the positive portray (well, however each of us read it, since I was on Nick's side from day 1).
To me, the question between Josh and Nick is not about the "permission to date Amanda" ... but Nick was questioning whether Josh's intentions were genuine, because he is interested in Amanda or only wanting to go against Nick. He was questioning Josh's motive and the fact that J didn't speak to N prior was kinda like his interpretation that Josh was doing things just to be in Nick's face.

Megaa ... giggling  I actually really like Jordan, and find him much more similar to Nick that Josh (to give an idea) but when it comes to certain gestures, style of talking ... he did remind me of Josh too ... maybe it's something that comes from the team-sports/locker room speeches, IDK, but the current F1 is much better spoken.

To the bolded this is exactly what I think Nick was concerned with. Sarah H was on Afterbuzz last night and she said that Nick did like Amanda and he had said she was the only one at this point he was interested in. At the same time she said she knew that they had a nice time but Nick was by no means "sold" or "in love" after one date. Also as Amanda tweeted last night she and Nick decided at the cocktail party that they hang out and continue to date others as well (or something to that effect). I believe that conversation did happen and that is why Nick was not upset with Amanda. Plus based on all the interviews he has said no one is anyone's property and couples swapped a lot which is normal.

However, I think Nick was more taken back by Josh and his behaviour, to be top dog, to get right in there with Amanda in front of everyone literally a couple hours after getting there. Josh just came across as marking his territory, like it literally looked like a bulldog peeing all over her, as he just went right in there and did overt PDA - in front of everyone else - let alone Nick. Just not very tactful and very much plays into a lot of aspect of Andi's book.

There is an interview in the Nick thread where he talks about Andi's book and he says that what Andi's book did do is overt a lot of information (his opinion) so of course it isn't exactly the full truth from his eyes. At the same time the parts she did talk about were largely true. I think that is the best statement because I agree Andi's book isn't the holy bible but at the same time I do not believe it to be 100% fiction. I believe it to be 90% of exaggerated truth of 50% of the story (work that one out laugh out loud). I appreciate Nick owning up to that, Josh pretending it is all fiction makes him look stupid. All IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:56 pm

[quote="grace8136"]
happygolucky wrote:As much as I like Nick ... 3 times is enough even for me, let alone for him ... this time he supposedly gets good edit, nice girl to spend his time with ... I actually hope he has not closed the door on that relationship (if it felt right) and I'm wishful that by the time the next Bachelor airs we get some lovely news from Nick ... but the Bach gig I would leave it to someone else. Although coming off the Bette season that I saw in 2 nights I didn't feel Luke as a great lead, so I'm doubtful who can they choose. (Chase was very quiet, even less "present" than Ben, but would see him better suited for this show)

I feel the same on Nick. Glad he's getting a good edit finally, but enough. Is it possible that Wells is coming in for a last minute Bachelor audition or is that completely my wishful thinking? I was wondering if the whole thing with Ashley I is a set up for that? Would his part air in time? The reason I think this is because Ashley I does not seem like his type and because she was heard in the preview gushing about how he made her forget all about Jared and talking Wells up. An intelligent, funny bachelor with a career... one can dream.

Josh has multiple problems going on imo, but one is Borderline Personality Disorder (imo) where he sees everything in black and white. This is one reason Nick2 better get his lawyer on speed dial as Alanna mentioned. He is going to be put in the dark zone before Josh ever meets him. I could totally see Josh trying to cut him out of the girls' lives and believing whole heartedly that he's doing the right thing. I do see similarities between Josh and Andi in not being self aware, but to me the biggest difference is Josh is sooooooooo dumb. It's like he got dropped on his head at some point. Andi should be thrilled with that edit last night. Book sales will be up, her credibility will be up. I never had a hard time seeing the guy she described. Mousy Amanda may not trigger him as quickly, but it's on him just the same. Even if Nick was in on setting up that scenario, Josh didn't need to be. I thought that was predictable, especially since Nick had gone on a date with her.

I like Sarah and wish the show had brought in someone just for her. Danny on Afterbuzz really likes her. I wonder if she'd go for him? I was disappointed that no one immediately got up and either defended her or walked off with her in the first episode with Chad. They did, but not immediately, which surprised me. Nick could have gotten major points there, but he just sat there stunned and frozen like the rest of them.

Max64 wrote:Does anyone else get exhausted just listening to Josh talk?  

I don't see borderline traits in Josh. He would be clingy and insecure, manipulative and a victim, just to name a few. JMO

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:58 pm

Exactly sbolduc - regarding the book. I haven't read it, just some posts reporting the content and to me it's all about "the interpretation of the facts" ... Andi's interpretation ... that is fiction, but some facts (that can be easily turned to fit the story one wants to tell) are true and Nick never said that those things are positive for him, just that he recognized some of the things that did take place even though he has different interpretation of them, so therefor he logically assumed some about Josh might be true as well.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:18 pm

I really hope I will enjoy Nick/Jen because so far, this thing is a mess, and Josh is the worst of it...
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:29 pm

Yeah I'm not feeling any of the engaged couples. They all seem like an absolute joke to me and I'm starting to think TPTB feels that way about them too. Maybe that's the edit this time. The engaged couples are the freaks and the dating couples are normal. I won't be surprised if Jaila outlasts all of the 3-ring engagement circus.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:58 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think Amanda and Josh met but I'm 100% sure they were "produced" and predisposed to be in this relationship through the producers' instigations and manipulations. Hyped Josh up how amazing she is and vice versa, fully prepared them, created the needed environment, etc., to get this relationship started. Imo.

You bring up a good point. Josh and Amanda seemed to get the best date when compared to the relatively simple dates the others received: piñata/dinner for Jubes and Jared, Leah and Nick wandering about and shopping and let's not forget the worst date ever....eat hot jalapenos and kiss. Josh and Amanda almost got the FD treatment...private yacht for a sail about. Tptb really are setting the mood for these two to fall for each other. Clearly they had them in mind for a serious couple from the start.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose