SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 13 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:10 pm

Loulou wrote:Love reading everyone thoughts and opinions on this thread. For me when I am doubting I go back to 2 screen shots.  1 of O &R under bamboo structure as Richie is pulling Olena towards him for kiss. Looks intimate. 2 the scene with the scooter where Olena walks into an embrace and kiss with Richie. They look like a couple and at easy with each other. I can see them as a couple. IMO Richie easy going personality and lifestyle will enhance olena's life. She appears driven and for someone so young to embark on her business venture is remarkable so having Richie in her life will IMO keep her life balanced. All my option and thoughts.

I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is actually nice to see him pulling her in for a kiss rather than the other way around with some of the other girls. I think quite honestly IMO Richie seems like he can't keep still and needs to be stimulated constantly which is why he goes for the huge adrenaline rush activities, he needs someone who will surprise him and challenges him at every turn. Whether he picks Olena or not, I don't know, but I do think they are quite suited to each other particularly for that reason IMO.

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:16 pm

Loulou wrote:IMO Olena and Steph meeting up before final is viewed is business motivated. IMO after viewing MMR website olena's business would be needing models now and Steph would be an obvious choice.

Quite possibly, Steph may also be in Sydney to do some interviews and some modelling.  She also wore the Amy Taylor red jumpsuit on the show so she may do some modelling for them too. They are the designers who Olena modelled the wedding dress for.  We'll have to wait I'd imagine until Wednesday or Thursday to see if she does any interviews.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:22 pm

natik wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:
natik wrote:Guys if you want all the moments with Richie and Olena on youtube I can cut them out for you. Just tell me.

I´m going to have some free time during this week so I think I´m gonna make us some eye candy.

Do it pretty pleaaase Praying

I've spent my whole week end watching those moments over and over from epi 1 to  the last one laugh out loud.

Thanks in advance ;) :bigsmile:

Ok I will. I feel you!!! I watched it a thousand times giggling bestbud! If Olena is F1 then it`s going to be one hell of a special love story.

I`m even playing with the thought to make us some fan videos. I need to see if I can find the time to make them.
Thanks Natik, that is nice of you! 

You know this is the reason I'm a huge fan of this forum because you can have fun about this silly show. It's a little getaway into the Bachelor fantasy world and I'm not ashame Embarressed!
There's no right or wrong but a whole lot of fun especially with the women looking like they left unscathed. So Yay to sleuthing the shizzle out of this season cause nothin' so far is adding up on screen.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:42 am

Idlemess wrote:
natik wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

Do it pretty pleaaase Praying

I've spent my whole week end watching those moments over and over from epi 1 to  the last one laugh out loud.

Thanks in advance ;) :bigsmile:

Ok I will. I feel you!!! I watched it a thousand times giggling bestbud! If Olena is F1 then it`s going to be one hell of a special love story.

I`m even playing with the thought to make us some fan videos. I need to see if I can find the time to make them.

Thanks Natik, that is nice of you! 

You know this is the reason I'm a huge fan of this forum because you can have fun about this silly show. It's a little getaway into the Bachelor fantasy world and I'm not ashame Embarressed!
There's no right or wrong but a whole lot of fun especially with the women looking like they left unscathed. So Yay to sleuthing the shizzle out of this season cause nothin' so far is adding up on screen.

Thanks so much [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I agree if it does happen It will be one hell of a love story.and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I hear you. I think I might have to stop trying to explain the frustration of this season and things not adding up as it seriously doing my head in. Im going to take your cue and just enjoy my favourite people on the show. :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Looks like two single ladies are out on the town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:11 am

If anyone is able to get on Instagram to the TheBachelorAU page take a look at the new pic with the comment. I can't paste as I'm on mobile. It looks like they are setting up for this coming episode. Take note of the wink emoji. All I can say is if he makes her take her walls down and then breaks her heart I won't be particularly pleased imo. Although judging by the above pics it looks like she's come out of it ok and good luck to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:25 am

Fifty wrote:If anyone is able to get on Instagram to the TheBachelorAU page take a look at the new pic with the comment.  I can't paste as I'm on mobile.  It looks like they are setting up for this coming episode.  Take note of the wink emoji.  All I can say is if he makes her take her walls down and then breaks her heart I won't be particularly pleased imo. Although judging by the above pics it looks like she's come out of it ok and good luck to her.
Damn! She looks good and happy. Ode to being young and fancy free.  I'm going to say that if she's F1, she and Richie looks so good together and man I can picture them doing photo shoots together wowza 

Like I said and I will keep saying it, send her home Richie if you know she's not the one and know how she feels about having her heart broken. You have other women falling for you so be the gentleman you profess to be and let her go. Yeah yeah I get that it's producers choice but come on. 

Yes, we are in for a show now IMO and Richie seems like he will get his wish Hugesmile (my own wink emoji) because he will be kissing on Olena to his hearts content :Nod:whipped

When is this show over? I'm tired! Sincerely so.

Last edited by Idlemess on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:26 am

Here is the thebachelorau IG link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:32 am

mercieme wrote:Here is the thebachelorau IG link

Is it just me or does it seem to be more photos of Olena than anyone else on the Bachau fb page??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:50 am

Idlemess wrote:
Fifty wrote:If anyone is able to get on Instagram to the TheBachelorAU page take a look at the new pic with the comment.  I can't paste as I'm on mobile.  It looks like they are setting up for this coming episode.  Take note of the wink emoji.  All I can say is if he makes her take her walls down and then breaks her heart I won't be particularly pleased imo. Although judging by the above pics it looks like she's come out of it ok and good luck to her.
Damn! She looks good and happy. Ode to being young and fancy free.  I'm going to say that if she's F1, she and Richie looks so good together and man I can picture them doing photo shoots together wowza 

Like I said and I will keep saying it, send her home Richie if you know she's not the one and know how she feels about having her heart broken. You have other women falling for you so be the gentleman you profess to be and let her go. Yeah yeah I get that it's producers choice but come on. 

Yes, we are in for a show now IMO and Richie seems like he will get his wish Hugesmile (my own wink emoji) because he will be kissing on Olena to his hearts content :Nod:whipped

When is this show over? I'm tired! Sincerely so.

cantstopl Im with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I'm with you. I know to be blissfully young again, oh how grand it would be and admittedly I did think how gorgeous the promo shots would be giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:55 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:Here is the thebachelorau IG link

Is it just me or does it seem to be more photos of Olena than anyone else on the Bachau fb page??

Yes there is I noticed it too but couldn't be bothered saying anything as IMO it may be mistaken as misdirection. I think she is by far the fan favourite although most think Nikki will win but from the comments I have read they love how Olena hasn't compromised herself or thrown herself at him and she is not over the top. I think we'll see another feisty side to her this ep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:18 am

Wow TheBachelorAU Insta page just posted another pic of Olena. Three in a row, this must be her week to shine in the up coming eps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla