SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 33 of 53 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:33 am

Looking at that last preview posted... the answer is all in the facial hair. It shows Richie with long facial hair going into the final rose ceremony and just a hint of facial hair at F3 rose ceremony. Looking at all the dates shown... Alex and Olena have shots with Richie with full facial hair... and Nikki only has shots with a hint of facial hair. I put it as F3 is Nikki and Olena has a really good chance of being the F1.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....just want to say well done & yes on the analysis you did up thread (Page 30)....very compelling for Olena as F1 IMO. It's good to have a nice summary of all the SM activities.

On another note IA with those that posted that the OK mag also seemed very F1 like....not sure what she would get all that spread if not the case....all jmo.

ETA: New poster Amarylla put this link in the SM thread.....notice how Osher seems to be pumping Olena's dad...I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned he did the same in past seasons to drop subtle clues.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by mercieme on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:13 pm

Ok guys here it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fan video. Hope I didn`t promised to much. I´ll gave it my soul and heart that`s for sure. Enjoy!

BTW If you like to share it on FB or Twitter or wherever be my guest. Maybe some viewers are going to overthink the edit by watching it. Just one thing please give me credit by my YT name it`s Natik84! Thanks a lot!

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:18 pm

Woooooooow awesome jooooob [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Music spot on
Love every bit of it.
You are really talented for sure.

Off to watch it again
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:22 pm

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....just want to say well done & yes on the analysis you did up thread (Page 30)....very compelling for Olena as F1 IMO. It's good to have a nice summary of all the SM activities.

On another note IA with those that posted that the OK mag also seemed very F1 like....not sure what she would get all that spread if not the case....all jmo.

ETA: New poster Amarylla put this link in the SM thread.....notice how Osher seems to be pumping Olena's dad...I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned he did the same in past seasons to drop subtle clues.

Spot on. Osher did last year as well. He was very quiet about Snez until around HTD and then he very subtly drop some hints. Lovely Osher bless him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:28 pm

Wow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] amazing job! They are so amazingly beautiful together

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...you awesome legend....you beautifully captured all their moments till date & great choice of music....very fitting clapping!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:12 pm

natik wrote:Ok guys here it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fan video. Hope I didn`t promised to much. I´ll gave it my soul and heart that`s for sure. Enjoy!

BTW If you like to share it on FB or Twitter or wherever be my guest. Maybe some viewers are going to overthink the edit by watching it. Just one thing please give me credit by my YT name it`s Natik84! Thanks a lot!

Awesome video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] clapping! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:16 pm

Great vid [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :cutesmile!: So great to be able to watch all the great Rolena moments in one vid.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:58 pm

natik wrote:Ok guys here it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fan video. Hope I didn`t promised to much. I´ll gave it my soul and heart that`s for sure. Enjoy!
Z

Great work [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Love it very much. I hope it is going to have its happy ever after. yes

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks so much for taking the time to create the vid and posting here. You are very talented and this is just one example!

thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:32 pm

Really great video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I love the choice of music.

I am still behind all of you watching but Olena is my favourite contestant this season. For someone so young, she seems very grounded.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 53 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla