SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by AmoreBella Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:04 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEPxKaArKb9/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEPw5PALKbm/?hl=en

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:33 am

It looks like Ben was the one being joked about in that IG pic, and they had a good laugh about it. Love it!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:08 am

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 JVjc6n5

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 Y9Z5tX0

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:38 am

I'm really loving following them post show. Their happiness is so apparent. They've remained positive and the glimpses into their life are just perfect. Ive mentioned this before but it warrants repeating, Ben's smile and Lauren's giggle have remained intact for the past month. There's something in Ben's post show smile that I had only seen one other time, and it was in those released pics of his date in Warsaw with Lauren.

It seems they're wonderful w fans who stop them. Every comment raves about them. They seem to realize that these moments mean something to the receiving party. They're very selfless in that regard. And I give a lot of credit to Lauren, because it can't always be easy, especially in a situation like this weekend w college girls all wanting pics with Ben. But I think she's very secure in herself and her relationship, I've always liked her self worth, I think that's why i rooted for her from the beginning. Someone posted a pic with Ben on Instagram and said something to the effect of thanks to his beautiful fiancé for sharing him today, such a fantastic couple.

I'm glad she's packed up and ready to move to Denver full time. It means they are giving it a real shot. I hope they each find happiness in their perspective career paths. I won't fault anything they chose to do if it brings them happiness personally and together as a couple.

Keep it up Lauren and Ben, you're doing just fine!

(And her snap last night w Ben singing dangerous woman. Be still my heart.)
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:02 am

Well said! I would hope that this thread for them will only receive positive thoughts and no negative ones. I just happened to come across several, of those kind , and how bad they made others feel. This is the first time for a long time for me to enjoy following a couple and I hope all works out well for them.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:17 am

Ben with a fan this morning
https://mobile.twitter.com/taylOh_11/status/721328870444691456/photo/1

Becca talking about Ben and Lauren

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEHE1JGxV-s/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:29 am

I agree with you, SeekAny! One thing I can say, Lauren's being secure of Ben's love for her only shows that Ben always makes it a point to express his love for her. For a woman to be that confident, she knows, feels, and sees it from her man. Their relationship is seriously on a different pedestal right now.
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:47 am

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/students-celebrate-little-500-weekend

Ben and Lauren interview around 1:17

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 F6QjXt5

ETA

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 HASXHn8

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 2mw8b5h

Who is she? Does anyone know? Seems like a nice couple for them to be friends with.
https://instagram.com/p/BERP0IkAJONIfjDES_37_CeYvsdCHzbXg2-_zs0/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:53 pm

It appears that Ben's parents are there as well. The weather is so nice for them, I'm jealous! Lauren looks so gorgeous!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Second video adorable !

Snapchat: IU_bloomington
Video upload by me

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:37 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:It appears that Ben's parents are there as well. The weather is so nice for them, I'm jealous! Lauren looks so gorgeous!

I figured they would be.. But how do we know that? Was there a pic I missed? Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms