SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cinn3 Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:09 am

They keep saying hes 28 which really bothers me for some reason...hes 27!! Love this private bday present...so thoughtful
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:46 am

Cinn3 wrote:They keep saying hes 28 which really bothers me for some reason...hes 27!! Love this private bday present...so thoughtful

Fact checking seems to be one of their weaker suits. Loved the at home with the Bushnell's vid.

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:49 am

This everything 

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 10 DsvaMtI
 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 10 SRR3Do0

And that back massage 

Snacphat: Lauren_Bushnell
Video upload by me

Last edited by dyra on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 10 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:51 am

Of course Lauren is rooting for the Seattle Mariners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:08 am

Lauren's having a bit of fun with SC. Ben's eye on the game giggling typical male

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:12 am

I'm with Ben. That was one heck of a game.  So glad Lauren is giving us a glimpse of there lives every day though. They do appear so very much in love and comfortable with each other.  Nothing has ever seemed forced.

P.S. The Cubs are beating the Angels 5-0. clapping!

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:20 am

The fact that BenLo can stay with each other 's families is a big deal to me. They all seem right at home with each other. They are each other's people . Sweetest thing I've seem from this show ,

Last edited by ForeverLove on Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:39 am

can anyone tell whats being said in the background of the sc

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:44 am

michelle1 wrote:can anyone tell whats being said in the background of the sc

It's said something like being careful what you share or say on SM . And Lauren's respond to "snapchat" . Probably got to do with the rumor. You may go to discussion thread for better scope

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 10 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:45 am

Has anyone seen the video yet?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoosier Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:47 am

michelle1 wrote:can anyone tell whats being said in the background of the sc
I listed the remarks from the sc in the general discussion thread.

Hoosier

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:43 am

AmoreBella wrote:Lauren's mom posted this so sweet "our people" love these families

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDyfKekjiML/?hl=en

Their families could be like mine.

My parents - much like Ben and Lauren - had a lot in common when they met and pretty much hit it off from their first date.

In fact, the biggest difference is that while my parents met in another state (actually, Indiana!) on their first day of college, they had grown up only 20 minutes away from one another and their families knew many people in common.

Their parents became the best of friends, and by the time my parents got married, their respective families were already spending holidays together. Much like Ben and Lauren's families in Indiana, it was not uncommon for my parents to have both of their sets of parents and their siblings all under one roof for extended periods of times.

My entire life our holidays were spent with both my mom and dad's parents there, as well as their siblings and their families. There was never a question of where or how holidays would be spent since everyone was just together. As the families grew when my parents siblings got married, and all of us kids were eventually born, the holidays and family gatherings just got larger and larger.

I have pictures of my two sets of grandparents on almost every continent together thanks to their decades of friendship and truly being one family. Months after my mom's parents moved across the country to be closer to us, my dad's parents moved too because they wanted to not only be by us, but also by my other grandparents - who were truly their closest friends by then. Even as my cousins from each side of the family started to have significant others, they'd warn them they'd have to "pass the test" of both sides of the family - even when that other side of the family really only became 'family' because of my parents getting married.

I know how incredibly blessed and unique my family has been in this regard, to have everyone so close - all beginning from God bringing my parents together 40+ years ago now.

From the moment both Lauren and Ben's families stepped on stage and hugged one another during the AFRC show, it reminded me of what my parents told me about the early days of their parents meeting and spending time together.

Seeing things like that IG from Lauren's mom makes me think that someday Lauren and Ben's kids may be able to say much of what I did above - something rare enough no matter where a relationship begins, but certainly something no one would ever imagine could possibly come out of a relationship that began on a reality show!

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms