SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:58 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BDySOcBTSfT/

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:01 pm

lightredemption wrote:Ben and Lauren are actually creepily similar - they have the same college degrees, they dress the same, they like the same sports... I remember listening to a podcast that featured Lauren H and she also said they were very similar in terms of their personalities

Sometimes.....what's meant to be will always find a way
 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 6 Image37

http://www.quotesfrenzy.com/122260/life-love-quotes-whats-meant-to-be

Last edited by ForeverLove on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:01 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 6 EfpzeNi

Ughhh I can't

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 6 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:03 pm

BenLo.....please get married already! Praying giggling

Um, matching again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:07 pm

ForeverLove wrote:BenLo.....please get married already! Praying giggling

Um, matching again!
Looks like the same dress up from yesterday's pictures at the church

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:08 pm

These two! awwww
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:27 pm

They're the cutest!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:35 pm

Seriously, they have to be planning this matching stuff, right?

Also, omg how many suitcases must Lauren have had to pack? She's been away from home for 3 weeks as of today. Time to move your crap for good, LoLo!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:39 pm

It's nice that she can just leave her stuff to Denver, though. And just get the rest from LA. Do we know how long she's been living in LA?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:59 pm

lightredemption wrote:Ben and Lauren are actually creepily similar - they have the same college degrees, they dress the same, they like the same sports... I remember listening to a podcast that featured Lauren H and she also said they were very similar in terms of their personalities

Sooooo alike! Lauren H. said they were very alike in demeanor and temperment, too. You can tell.

Maybe I have the rose colored glasses on, but this is a Bachelor couple I believe would have gotten together and been compatible IRL, at any stage, if they had been given that opportunity outside of the show. Like, they could have been high school sweethearts or college sweethearts. If they had met on a plane and Ben was the passenger he would have given flight attendant Lauren the winks. Some bachelor couples you can just tell would not be together without the bubble. Not these two though. They just seem to life match.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoosier Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:09 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Sooooo alike! Lauren H. said they were very alike in demeanor and temperment, too. You can tell.

Maybe I have the rose colored glasses on, but this is a Bachelor couple I believe would have gotten together and been compatible IRL, at any stage, if they had been given that opportunity outside of the show. Like, they could have been high school sweethearts or college sweethearts. If they had met on a plane and Ben was the passenger he would have given flight attendant Lauren the winks. Some bachelor couples you can just tell would not be together without the bubble. Not these two though. They just seem to life match.
I would be interested to hear thd BenLo similarities remarks, so if anyone could share the link with me, that would be great. Thanks. Smiley

Hoosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:11 pm

Cila51290 wrote:How cool that the whole Virgin America and Alaska Air merging is happening right now. I also wonder if Lauren will benefit in any way shape or form. I know she likes being a flight attendant but I can see her being in the business side of things too especially with people knowing her while she moves her cart down the aisle.

One potential benefit could be that Virgin America serves Denver with flights to San Francisco CA, Los Angeles CA, Maui HI, Portland OR, Palm Springs CA, San Diego CA, Seattle WA, Puerto Vallarta Mexico and Los Cabos Mexico. So she she choose to she could possibly work out of Denver instead of commuting elsewhere to fly.

Also this new merged airline is quite a bit larger than Alaska Air which might offer other opportunities to Lauren. I know from some interviews that she loves what she does but I also saw her as very articulate and personable in all the interviews and podcasts she did, and someone with her positive attitude towards her job (and life in general for that matter) as well as her communication skills and charisma is an asset to any company so she could well be on their radar for bigger and better things. At least if I were CEO she would be on my radar.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms