SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:38 pm

HEA wrote:so robby HAS hairs on his hands cantstopl  affraid IMO
and then the guy in blue suit in limo is NOT robby then. IMO
so if I could be 100% sure that the hand she is holding is robby...
sorry but still not convinced it is not shadows and her thumb. IMO

anyway.. be happy, be at peace: Robby is a yeti kind of guy. IMO
(completely teasing here, robby is just a man. totally fine with that LOL)

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 11110
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 22210
from atlantasocialclub instagram and from Robby thread

Oh chit , this is in my neck of the woods, might have to make a quick stop by.

Curious though if he is F1 would he be making club appearances? Im thinking in the past f1 have been pretty quite in a relm such as this ( club appearances) no idea

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:48 pm

Yes Di go! We need some eye witness sleuthing! Like do his eyes twinkle when he hears we want to front his Robby for Bach campaign!?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:48 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Why does Robby get crap for falling in love so quickly but it's ok for JoJo the first night?

She's almost on her knees begging for those words out of Jordan's mouth! I think it is too soon for any of them to say it but if Jordan said it I guess people would feel more comfortable with JoJo's desperation.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:07 pm

babs wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Why does Robby get crap for falling in love so quickly but it's ok for JoJo the first night?

She's almost on her knees begging for those words out of Jordan's mouth! I think it is too soon for any of them to say it but if Jordan said it I guess people would feel more comfortable with JoJo's desperation.
Maybe she's on her knees for a wholly different purpose with BBJ??

Sorry, guys, I'm secretly a 14 year old boy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:09 pm

It makes me feel awful for Jo Jo that Jordan allegedly signed back on to Raya dating site after return from filming. Why would any engaged man do that? It makes No sense! Jo knows by now, as I suspect Reality Steve's site is read by Fleiss staffers about Jordan's temptation to cheat. I'm scratching my head why Robby has been acting positively happy go lucky on social media. He re-tweeted an ABC clip of him as "The happiest man in Uruguay!" where he is saying "I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love!" and also re-tweeted the pic of him & Jo kissing before leaping off cliff. I can't help pulling for the dark horse nobody saw coming to be the man Jo is with.

It seems there should be a hint of sadness in his social media the woman he loves rejected his love. Not from him or his family, Nick's mom was making veiled tweets he was heartbroken. On the contrary, Robby lets everyone know via twitter his love for Jo, even copying her on some tweets. Telling the audience to keep watching Monday nights, bring the wine .... while he and Jo bring the love!!! Why does edit hide their good scenes? We got just a brief glimpse of them talking at the pool party about "Marriage" but the rest of conversation is on the cutting room floor. Then there is a pic of Jo in her white sparkly gown & Robby standing outside the building at cocktail party last episode where she is laughing at him, yet again not shown in episode!!!!

Chris Harrison says in his blog " Robby is the first guy to tell Jo Jo that he is in love with her. It may seem fast, but their connection was instantaneous and Robby, as evidenced by his story about his best friend, lives life to the fullest and goes after every moment. Their relationship is easy and it’s clear that Robby is a frontrunner that nobody saw coming. JoJo always says she needs words of affirmation and Robby definitely has no problem providing them." To me edit usually shows an even footing between final two so each appear to have a chance. Instead this time Jordan is front and center, no hiding him so they hide final 2 instead!!! For pete's sake, Chris H. feels he has to point out in blog "There was an instantaneous connection" between RoJo since he said I love you and edit didn't show lead up. At least in Ben's season with Lauren in his laser focus we had fantasy dates revelation he was in love with both girls and told them so. The audience could see either being the one. This time edit is Jordan or no one so she ends up alone. She is tearful in screen caps in final RC dress holding a note (Robby gave her note at pool party). Maybe she reconsiders letting Robby go and they end up together, it explains his social media and Jordan rejoining the dating site too!!! Hmmmm........

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:22 pm

^^ Yes. @Luvstruck There is also this possibility that she let go Jordan and Robby is her F1. with no twist, except the same ette overly drama to let go a F2. IMO

Everything is possible. IMO. I do believe that the probabilities she is NOW with Robby are a bit higher than the finale for me but nonetheless, I hope she picks Robby and they are both happy and RS is also wrong with his predictions. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Alanna wrote:
babs wrote:

Maybe she's on her knees for a wholly different purpose with BBJ??

Sorry, guys, I'm secretly a 14 year old boy.

Jeez Alanna you made me The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 3806527698 Oops is anyone
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:28 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
HEA wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ close up of Jordan's hands on the @jojofletcherscloset Instagram account.

cannot find it. can you help please? The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 2498057887
Whoops looks like they deleted it. Sorry...sad

I saw it and thought it was a match for Jordan's hands. She had a SC where she even matched some veins. Here are more caps. The cap on the right is in the sunlight from the boat, so I think they just look less weathered in that light. But I think the nails and knuckles match.

In the limo - Jordan
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 7db5eccc-51e7-4855-b43a-70591cce89a7_zpsx1valmzy

Robby hands
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 4225a4d9-8834-4ea3-a6c4-63432cc8a338_zpsbtun3c8uThe Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 052e9d5d-b217-4a4a-869e-adc64860d8e4_zps6ndu0l28
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 3a1f895b-c0e2-4fc9-921a-a5f67cd9bdc7_zpsrt99qpzd
my s/c

I think I may have found something. Are these 2 different jackets or just 2 different angles? Note the seam along the sleeve on the first one. All the lines "what you did to me wasn't right" "I can't accept this love" are said to the first sleeve with the seam. Robby's hand is attached to the other sleeve. What do you think?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 5ac877fb-6404-4b01-897e-46b245683065_zpscirgkabl
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 73c66f43-7a6b-4a78-adf8-aba2950b48b1_zpsn2vepik6
my s/c

Last edited by grace8136 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:29 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Alanna wrote:It's also possible tptb made Jo wait longer than usual for her f1 and think, "What if I just let sure thing Robby go and now BBJ might be jumping out the hotel window to make a run for it???"

This really makes sense!  I think they made her wait longer to cast doubt and have all this wonderful footage of her falling apart before FRC.  We still don't have any confirmed SC's of Jordon yet.  

But then there is the bracelet on her arm that miraculously appears... you would think accessories would be the last thing on anyone's mind in that time between F1/F2... plus why drag your beautiful dress through the sand before your proposal moment?  You can re-do make-up but dry-clean a dress at short notice isn't gonna happen!

I agree it is strange to see her barefoot on the beach dragging the dress through the sand. But then, remember the scs with Emily walking in the courtyard with the hem of her gown visibly dirty and in the puddles. IDK what is up!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:44 pm

Great job @Grace8136.  The hand holding SC looks like Robby's hairy hand.

With regard to the missing sleeve seam, I don't know where those seams normally are, under the arm?  It is possible that the seam was smudged out with Photo Shop and even the color of suit modified to make it appear to be the same suit/guy. I believe you can modify film/video with PS.

It appears that we have the two guys in the previews.  yes

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:51 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
HEA wrote:

cannot find it. can you help please? The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 2498057887
Whoops looks like they deleted it. Sorry...sad

I think I may have found something. Are these 2 different jackets or just 2 different angles? Note the seam along the sleeve on the first one. All the lines "what you did to me wasn't right" "I can't accept this love" are said to the first sleeve with the seam. Robby's hand is attached to the other sleeve. What do you think?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 5ac877fb-6404-4b01-897e-46b245683065_zpscirgkabl
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 73c66f43-7a6b-4a78-adf8-aba2950b48b1_zpsn2vepik6
my s/c

Grace, I actually did notice that too, and in fact thought the suit with the shoulders had a shinier sheen than the sleeves suit, but wasn't sure if it was the sun or something. It's sort of clearer with the slomo video. A lot of freaking editing went into the making of that preview, you can't even be certain that she is saying what you hear, even if you can see her mouth moving.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:52 pm

The seams are missing on his back too. I really think these are 2 different suits.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear