SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:13 pm

^^ yes but Jake, the lead, was also a villain. was he edited as a villain during his season or did we know after the finale with vienna drama? so for me it was 2 villains finding each other. Here jojo is no villain IMO

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:17 pm

Do you mean he was a villain during Jillian's season? I didn't watch it, so I have no idea. I guess my point is that sometimes the not so well liked contestants are the F1's...Vienna, Courtney, who else am I missing? giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:24 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Do you mean he was a villain during Jillian's season?  I didn't watch it, so I have no idea.  I guess my point is that sometimes the not so well liked contestants are the F1's...Vienna, Courtney, who else am I missing?  giggling

So right! excellent point! :yes: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 3806527698

nicki??? with it'Zok?

But the leads had truly bad reputation: jake, juan, ben ... IMO

jojo is not edited as a villain. the tabloids in general do not paint her as fame who**, except the ex-chad.

so maybe you have a point. maybe jojo IS portrayed as a villain?? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:27 pm

I don't think JoJo is a villain, but the heart wants what it wants and I believe it's Jordan.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:41 pm

Why does Robby get crap for falling in love so quickly but it's ok for JoJo the first night?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:01 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
HEA wrote:
relaxing wrote:

Sadly I'm there too.  That preview put the final nail in my coffin of wishful thinking.

IMO, when HEA noticed that subtle shot in the opening season preview of Jojo walking at sunset I had hope it was a clue to the last shot of the season.  That was before this week where Jojo started liking posts pointing to Jordan on sm, they both seemed to disappear together again while the other guys were visible at home and then the biggest kick in the stomach that preview that made it look like yes, she could end choosing no one.  That did it.  Once TPTB want you to think one thing, it's usually not true at all.  

So I'm accepting for myself that IMO, Jordan is F1 as much as I wish there was a different ending. If by some chance it turns out differently I'll be cheering.  Love Jojo but really Rolling Eyes  and no idea about this one.  Her basically throwing herself on top of him night one leads me to believe pre-show factors played a big role here.  I don't think she was that crazy about him from their 3 minute meeting at the limo. Anyway, still a fun season but I'll enjoy the journey more than the outcome but I'm used to that  giggling .  (glad I'll always have Jash and Kaitboo to keep me hoping I'll love the final couple toether).

the jojo voice over says it on the sunset: 'I truly believe this is going to work, I am going to walk away with my fiancé'

so if I follow your logic (which can VERY much be the true ending), the walking should say something else? maybe?

what i see is this:

- first limo, first rose, first kiss, front-runner episode 1
- insecure girl asking the same question about: cannot read you, do not open up, i am scared, etc
- cheating questions at the end of their first 1:1
- edits with tons of guys mentioning he is here for 'fame and fortune' (chase, james, alex (?), luke (?), robby (?))
- no thailand
- jojo chasing him and not the other way arouND
- overly affectionate with him (legs on him all the time)
- jojo repeating that she does not want to fall for a bad boy again (said multiple times)

I mean that is a lot of red flags IMO, bad boy edits IMO. So the motto is: will she fall for the bad boy again? and the answer is very romantic: yes she will?

nope. I definitely do not see him F1. it is easier for me to overcome a 'misunderstanding' with robby and his ex versus all the jordan red flags. But this is me. I am not jojo. So everyone can be right, including RS, with jordan being F1. yes

If her love for this guy was truly genuine. I want her to pick noone. Go back to US, settle down with her normal life, think about with no pressure and THEN make a decision, no matter who, jordan or robby or noone.... imo

All the above is my own speculation and opinion only. TY

Similar to how could Fake choose Vienna?  How could he let Tenley the sweetheart go?  How, how, how?  :headbanging Yep, imo, she will choose BBJ.  These comments were left in the edit for a reason.  
I agree. Those comments were left in because she is going to do just that. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:01 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Why does Robby get crap for falling in love so quickly but it's ok for JoJo the first night?

Because it's her show? giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:03 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Why does Robby get crap for falling in love so quickly but it's ok for JoJo the first night?

I agree

I think robby fell i love with jojo watching with ben season. He told her at his entrance/limo, he brought this bottle (re: her mother). I honestly think he was very prepared to woe her. That is of course a feeling I have. His ITM on episode #1 were on point IMO.

I think we do not see much guy saying that so quick, that's why. But I think with his analysis, he saw how much jojo needs reinsurance and care etc OR maybe it is in robby's nature to be that way OR since he made this conscious decision after the death of his friend to do not loose time and live the moment, for him it was just a 'live the moment'. IMO

I personally do not blame him. I am surprised that he did after few hours together but do not give him crap if he felt the way to tell her. This is a bubble situation. Lets remember all the man cry which in real life I am sure would have been different IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:08 pm

richmondrose wrote:

There is that sadly...but think like HEA said he probably had the hots for her from before imo.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:10 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

There is that sadly...but think like HEA said he probably had the hots for her from before imo.

lets remember that he clearly said: when you meet the woman of your dreams......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:18 pm

what is interesting are the edits.

we have a voice over about robby:
there is this rumor with Robby (one voice) about this girl (another voice)
if you listen carefully it is not the same voice. imo

So question: why did the prods did this unless there is another drama coming up with robby... and it comes up at his hometown where jojo is very adamant to hear his version about breaking up right before the premiere. so again she decides to forgive him since he goes to thailand

so what other HUGE MAJOR issue is: what you did to me.. is? bad edit? some edit added that has nothing to do with the rejection as someone said it here? could be. but everyone will remember this at the finale right? Everyone who heard this will wonder what did the guy do for her to reject him. if they do not give us an answer they will look stupid IMO

and if this the reason why she reject the blue suit guy, I wonder what it possibly is... another ex (hope) letter to jojo given by the prods right before the ceremony????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:18 pm

so robby HAS hairs on his hands cantstopl  affraid IMO
and then the guy in blue suit in limo is NOT robby then. IMO
so if I could be 100% sure that the hand she is holding is robby...
sorry but still not convinced it is not shadows and her thumb. IMO

anyway.. be happy, be at peace: Robby is a yeti kind of guy. IMO
(completely teasing here, robby is just a man. totally fine with that LOL)

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 11110
The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 22210
from atlantasocialclub instagram and from Robby thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear