SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 51 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:06 am

MiaHawk wrote:There are 2 SC of Jo in black leather jacket with black shirt sleeve visible.  

She is wearing it with Jordan in the SC sitting down in the "are you ready to be engaged/I find myself defending myself again" conversation.

She is wearing it in SC where she is standing on black and white tile with bench to right as Robby approaches her holding a glass of red wine in his right hand.

I think both of these SC are from a GD in BA. Not sure if it is in BA 1st or 2nd episode, though.

@MiaHawk, good catch.

I wonder if this info can be added to our timeline for Episode 6, 7. I propose the following:

[Proposed Dates]
Episode 6: Buenos Aires
1:1 with Wells
Group date: Soccer with Alex, Luke, Jordan, James T., Robby, other guys
2:1 date with Chase, Derek (Jo looks like she's been upset per the red dress cap. Is she coming off of the Uruguay mess?)
1:1 or SQT: Robby (bed scene)

Episode 7: Buenos Aires
1:1 with Jordan
1:1 with Alex
Group date:
RC with Chase dipping her

Now I'm starting to wonder if the SQT is actually after a 1:1 in episode 7. There's a clothes change, so it's later in the evening. What do you ladies think?

P.S. @rhondam, you amaze me!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 51 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:48 am

Luke is also with her in that jacket/black top, so they must all be on the same group date giving them each SQT, wonder how they'll edit that one between those 3.

I was trying to come up with a timeline myself yesterday. I wasn't sure about Robby either Veg.

Uruguay-
Epi 5/11 guys
GD-Alex, Chase, Derek, Evan, Grant, James, Luke, Vinny, Wells
SD-Jordan
SD-Robby
Leaving-Evan, Grant, Vinny

Argentina-2 episodes?
Epi 6/8 guys
GD-Soccer/Alex, Luke, Jordan, JT-maybe Robby
SD-Water-Fuerza Bruta-Wells
2on1-Gala Tango-Chase and Derek
Leaving-Derek & Wells or JT

Epi 7/6 guys
SD-Riding-Alex
SD-Jordan?? Would rather see Luke here! :gotcha:
GD-Luke, JT or Wells, Chase, Robby
Leaving-Alex & JT or Wells

With the fab 4 left.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:44 pm

^Lost, good work.

Given Mia's post about the screencap of Jo in the all leather outfit that we see her in with Jordan and Luke, I'd propose that Robby is on the epi 6 GD and that cap is the night portion.

I think he then sneaks out in the same episode--unless it's a 1:1 date in Epi. 7--for the SQT time.

If, however, it is a 1:1 in Epi 7, then Epi 7 would have these dates:
1:1: Alex
1:1: Jordan
1:1: Robby
Group date: Chase, Luke, ?

That would be interesting.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:21 pm

My guesses based on preview clips:

Uruguay- Epi 5/11 guys
1) GD-Alex, Chase, Derek, Evan, Grant, James, Luke, Vinny, Wells...sand dunes

2) SD-Jordan....yacht/dinner/dancing in street/Jo in white dress/J in grey tshirt and dark pants

3) SD-Robby....cliff jump/dinner/fireworks, Jo in black dress/R in dark jacket,white shirt,beige pants("I've fallen in love with you")

Leaving-Evan, Grant, Vinny

Argentina -Epi 6/8 guys
1) GD-Alex, Luke, Jordan, JT, Robby(Robby not seen in soccer clips but I assume from the following black leather jacket clips he was on that date)....Soccer/Jo in black leather jacket/clips of Jordan("I want to be engaged"/I have to defend myself")/Luke kissing by door/Robby meeting up on black & white tile floor. I THINK Robby gets GD rose, then goes to Jo's room for bed scene bc I think I see a rose on nightstand. Since we know that Alex and Jordan get SD in Epi 7, I don't think there'd be a 3rd SD in Epi 7, but even if there was, no roses are available to be given out that week on a SD. If in Epi 6 Jo wears black leather jacket and black long sleeved top, then she would not be wearing white top, jeans, and grey boots. Therefore we would know that the Calvins hallway scene is NOT on the same night as the bed scene, and the Calvins takes place in the Argentina hotel in epi 7. BUT, what if Robby got a rose in epi 7 while on the GD? We only see that Robby is wearing a light colored (I think long sleeved ) shirt under the covers. We never see what Jo is wearing under covers. It IS possible that the bed scene and the Calvins scene took place on the same night in epi 7 after the GD. That doesn't make as much sense to me, because why would R be stripped down to his Calvins and Jo still be fully clothes and even wearing shoes? So, IMO, those scenes happen on 2 diff nights.

2) 2on1-Chase and Derek, Gala Tango

3) SD with Wells at Circus

Leaving-Derek & JT

Argentina -Epi 7/6 guys

1) SD-Alex...Riding >>>No rose available on date

2) SD-Jordan, dinner("I have fallen in love with you""I'm so happy"), table for 2 with no rose visible on table/Jo is white top with black lace trime/Jordan in tshirt and dark jacket/also seen kissing on staircase above black and white tile floor>>>>no rose available on date

3) GD -Luke, Wells, Chase, Robby to ? or a SD for someone....I THINK Jo wears white top/jeans/grey boots and is seen kissing Robby in front of clocktower, Later while she is in same clothes I think Robby comes for a visit in his CKs and we get the hallway running SC>>>>one rose available on the GD and it went to either Luke or Robby. If I had to guess, I'd say she gives the rose to Luke and then Robby pays her a little visit later that night.

Leaving-Alex & Wells
Roses handed out at RC: Chase (dip scene), Jordan, and Luke or Robby (either Luke or Robby got GD rose)
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:59 pm

wow Mia—you are great at this stuff!! :detective
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:45 pm

Nice everyone...be fun to see it all play out and who has her full attention. Just hoping for more LUKE time since we'll be seeing a lot of Robby :gotcha: Jordan & Chase next few episodes! Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:25 am

What is everyone's opinions of the missing Scs? Only 2 FDs ? Deliberate withholding?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:28 am

nd4reality wrote:What is everyone's opinions of the missing Scs? Only 2 FDs ? Deliberate withholding?

IMHO TPTB are playing games with us.......so what else is new? :headbanging
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:58 am

Columbia, MD wrote:
nd4reality wrote:What is everyone's opinions of the missing Scs? Only 2 FDs ? Deliberate withholding?

IMHO TPTB are playing games with us.......so what else is new?  :headbanging

i think it's because one of tptb's edited "favorites" (either Luke or Jordan) goes home at F4 and it's all to keep us in suspense. I believe she will have 3 FDs like usual.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:24 am

MiaHawk wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:

IMHO TPTB are playing games with us.......so what else is new?  :headbanging

i think it's because one of tptb's edited "favorites" (either Luke or Jordan) goes home at F4 and it's all to keep us in suspense. I believe she will have 3 FDs like usual.
I think this, too.^I think Lost17 may be onto something in that whoever goes on to Thailand and was missing in the season preview, may be F1. 

FYI: During Ali's season preview, there were no SCs of Frank in Tahiti. Roberto was just barely seen (an aerial shot of her & him walking along the beach), and several of Chris L. 
During Des', several SCs of both Drew and Chris S. in Antigua & none of Brooks. 
And during DeAnna's, there were no SCs of Graham in the Bahamas, but several of Jesse & a few of Jason & Jeremy.

ETA: I'm sensing a pattern here: original F1s who don't go on to FDs.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:47 pm

^^Interesting pattern.

If you go by just the past few seasons (both Bach & 'Ette), the F1 seemed obvious out of the gate, but then a strong contender came in mid-season...to a point where it seemed like many, including seasoned/spoiled viewers, were buying what TPTB were selling. Obviously, we have yet to see how the editors will play out this season, but to this point, a strong contender hasn't really been presented from the edit, imo. It's still leaning heavy in Jordan's favor.

It would appear his edit is going to remain front and center from the previews. We see Jordan comforting JoJo in the hall. We see him apparently having two late season 1-1s, including a declaration of being (falling? don't remember) in love. His edit does not seem to be going on the back burner. So could it be that he does leave or get cut? I'm thinking it might be possible.

Just from looking at the preview only, it would appear the strong contender could be Robby...although he brings the GF issue. If it's a Des's type season, then either Chase or Luke could be it...for the surprise "win."

Honestly, at this point, I can see any ending as a possibility. It's kind of nice not knowing. It makes watching so much more interesting for me.

On a completely different note...so you guys are thinking Wells gets a 1-1? I always put his SC with this one (see below), which made me think GD. I suppose it makes sense that JoJo cannot keep having 1-1s with the same guys and she seems to have fun with Wells. I like him, too. He's funny. So is this cap just showing guys who are from the circus?

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 51 47772e85-7f6a-47c7-9f21-6c783ee4374b

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 51 60138223-cb46-4ea8-8be8-4cf2cc82b4f8
my SCs

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 51 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:19 pm

I think it's a SD too and I also love Wells Litta. He seems like a sweetheart and all around nice guy. He and Jo don't seem romantic to me and he also doesn't appear to be hypmotized...er, I mean in the bubble. I hope he meets someone special. Maybe because of the show some great woman who will appreciate him will seek him out. 

So there are quite a few in Nashville, aren't there? 

Luke, Wells, Evan (does Evan?), the boxing club owner I think (is that James F) and does JamesTaylor? I would assume JamesTaylor. <- Is this correct you guys?

TPTB are hiding someone for sure. Who, who, who? They show Chase and Robby with both HD and FD. They show Luke with a HD but no FD. And Jordan with no HD or FD, yet the way he was holding her in the hallway, shows genuine care, perhaps even love. On the other hand, most guys are big softies when a women cries and he's had the hardest time (that they've shown) getting in the bubble. Hmmmm 

If there 100% is a second 2:1 date, I'm fine with it. I like that they changed it up. Same with the pool party.  I hope they do more of it from season to season. It makes it more interesting.

I wish I was better at analyzing (even remembering) prior seasons. I'm glad y'all bring that info forward. Thank you.

Last edited by rhondam on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops, meant to put 2:1 not single date)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer