SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:10 pm

http://www.justjared.com/2016/03/18/the-bachelors-ben-higgins-wants-to-get-married-quickly/

From above link:

In other news, Lauren just got an offer from Yandy.com to be the online lingerie and costume retailer’s spokesperson for their new wedding collection.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by limoncello Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:12 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:http://www.justjared.com/2016/03/18/the-bachelors-ben-higgins-wants-to-get-married-quickly/

From above link:

In other news, Lauren just got an offer from Yandy.com to be the online lingerie and costume retailer’s spokesperson for their new wedding collection.

does that mean she would be promoting their stuff on SM? Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 1f612
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoosier Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:22 pm

I wanted to hear the Seacrest interview, but I'm guessing I should skip it if he was rude. I think even those in the industry forget that these are real people, not a punch line. I don't know if it's an understandable assumption by the listeners that she was upset or if she expressed it on air at the time, but I have to say I'm optomistic that they'll be just fine.

I've seen most of their interviews and the Today Show was maybe my favorite. He seemed so relaxed and confident and clearly into her (loved all the looks he was giving her). I have really wavered with him, especially during the bulk of the finale, but he came across as more mature and genuinely charismatic to me during the Hoda and Jenna piece.

As for the FS and why he didn't tell Lauren about the double ILYs, I do think he was already seeing her as his future wife and wasn't willing to risk her walking away. Per their interviews, he waited until the night after he proposed to tell her. I would have had a much bigger problem with that than she seems to have. I wouldn't be surprised if there's much more to what went on behind the scenes. Whatever took place, I just really hope that they shake off the media's insensitivity and enjoy being together.

Hoosier

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:24 pm

limoncello wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:http://www.justjared.com/2016/03/18/the-bachelors-ben-higgins-wants-to-get-married-quickly/

From above link:

does that mean she would be promoting their stuff on SM?  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 1f612

It is so sad how much this does not surprise me. She is beautiful and as someone posted here, for the last few days at least, they are America's royalty. The big thing is they are both very good looking on their own and together and they are going to get offers like this. People are already commenting on her style post show. I don't know how I feel about her taking them up on this opportunity. I know she plans to go back to work but I have wondered about how successful she could be right away if she was having a hard time while the show was airing getting her job done around her fans. I'm sure this will be good money. It's not what I wanted for her or them but I'm sure it's a much easier and less time consuming commitment than Dancing with the Stars. She will bring them in money. In my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:25 pm

Hoosier wrote: I don't know if it's an understandable assumption by the listeners that she was upset or if she expressed it on air at the time, but I have to say I'm optomistic that they'll be just fine.

Sorry for the double post but I wanted to say she didn't seem upset. She didn't really say anything after that actually. They just kind of ended the interview. The Today show interview was today and they seem just fine.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:30 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
casjacknick wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:

What happened in the Seacrest interview? I don't have time to listen, watch, or read right now, but want to know the jist- can you help me out? Lauren's a tough cookie...she's not going to let stupid people ruin what she has with her man (who, at this point, is doing all he can to show how much he loves her and only her forever).

So someone else would probably remember more but Ryan asked Ben if he went further with the other two girls in the Fantasy Suite then he did with Lauren. Ben said that he will go further with Lauren because she will always be in his life... or something like that. They ended the interview pretty fast after that and then Ryan says that Ben just admitted he went further with the other two. It was pretty classless on his part but I'm sure his listeners enjoyed it.

Yep, that's the gist of it. Ryan's co hosts cheered him on, and he made some rude comments after how he'd get it on with everyone.

I use to like Ryan but that interview was awful and so not necessary.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoosier Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:32 pm

Thanks for clarifying, I was curious about that.

Hoosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:34 pm

So no new pics from today from our couple? Did they leave for Denver already? Can Ben get flying privileges on AA yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:38 pm

katelyn91 wrote:Ben and Lauren are so cute awwww

Here's a video I have made.
(A Thousand Years - Christina Perri feat Steve Kazee)

Wonderful video. My favorite song!!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:42 pm

From above link:

I think the writer is snarking.

Please stay on topic. Any speculation that is not within the Fan Forum Rules should be discussed in the General Discussion threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:46 pm

nutty1 wrote:
katelyn91 wrote:Ben and Lauren are so cute awwww

Here's a video I have made.
(A Thousand Years - Christina Perri feat Steve Kazee)

Wonderful video. My favorite song!!!!!

That was total awesomeness!!! I got lost in that moment .

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:48 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 5ZHB11D

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575