SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by nannymargie Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:27 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:
sophienette wrote:I thought it was on the first night?

i thought he said he wasn't going to kiss anyone on the first night?

I guess Lauren was the exception. :yes:

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:30 pm

Actually she says "that first week" so you probably right and it was Ep2

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:35 pm

Cila51290 wrote:This is Lauren's blue dress

http://m.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/badgley-mischka-gown-sleeveless?ID=1374509&pla_country=US&cm_mmc=Google-PLA-ADC-_-Dresses-NA-_-Badgley%20Mischka-_-884922638622USA&catargetid=120156070000320200&cadevice=m

Thank you! I meant though the blue lace dress she wore on GMA. I found it though because there were articles of her media round dresses.mtherenwas even a poll and the blue lace dress clearly won.

She is now a style icon. As soon as she stepped out of the limo, you can already tell she loves clean and elegant lines. One article even commented that her white outfit was very Jackie-O. You do get a vibe of Jackie O and Kate Middleton in her outfit choices.

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 2ez66i9

https://instagram.com/p/BDEmn-Kxef0/

Lauren stays slaying looks beatingheart I want her whole wardrobe.
Ben was spotted in Times Square so maybe they're going to a broadway show.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:51 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 2ez66i9

Awww another romantic date. Can't wait for photo updates from both of them hearthumbsup

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:57 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 2ez66i9

She sure does and look at that smile on Ben's face because he is finally getting to show her off. :yes:

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:01 pm

Love these photos...did anyone else see Lauren's IG pic of them with champagne and 3 ???'s as her caption. What do you think that meant. I noticed there wasn't a location tagged. (It was like they were in shadows)...maybe she was just being mysterious- like come and find us? I don't know. I do wonder what they are up to each day...how weird is that?! I wonder when they're going back west and I'm sure they'll be sad when Ben has to go to Denver/Lauren to LA without each other (even for a few weeks). I love what Des said! They better listen!!!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:15 pm

They went to see The Lion King! :cutesmile!:

https://instagram.com/p/BDEsayMtsAl/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:23 pm

I think the Essex House Hotel is where they have been staying. Lauren looks great!!!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:25 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Love these photos...did anyone else see Lauren's IG pic of them with champagne and 3 ???'s as her caption. What do you think that meant. I noticed there wasn't a location tagged. (It was like they were in shadows)...maybe she was just being mysterious- like come and find us? I don't know. I do wonder what they are up to each day...how weird is that?! I wonder when they're going back west and I'm sure they'll be sad when Ben has to go to Denver/Lauren to LA without each other (even for a few weeks). I love what Des said! They better listen!!!

The caption is actually 3 champagne bottles. Sometimes on different phones, the emojis don't come up correctly.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:29 pm

trying to find the theater, they maybe lost haha. BenLo so cute

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:40 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 CadxXJb

On behalf of thousands BenLo supporters, thank you Haley

ETA: Lauren's liked this tweet

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575