SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by dyra Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:38 am

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 G9aUZMT

Somehow Ben keep me busy and I love that Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 1710264613

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:52 am

Nice little chat with Ben and Lauren on the @colbertlateshow. awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:02 am

They're nicely taking up in the opportunities NYC is giving them, which they otherwise never could do. I wonder if Lauren's a fan of the chef.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:33 am

Q: In the history of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, a lot of couples haven't made it. What is your plan? How will you navigate your relationship and what might you do differently than other couples in order to last that they didn't do?

Ben Higgins: Well, I think it's a little unfair to compare relationships. I know they all come from the same experience, but each relationship is different. They involve different people, different people communicate better or worse, or their intentions are different.

Lauren and I's intentions when we committed to each other was to commit to each other and to do whatever it takes to keep that commitment going forever. And so, that's why I think we're going to work. I don't have any doubts that it will work. I also can't speak on behalf of the other relationships from the show. I don't have much to do with that other than the fact I was kind of involved in it for a while.

Q: Have you both talked about your plan to make it to the aisle?

Ben Higgins: Um, a plan to make it to the aisle. I think our plan is to make it to the rest of our lives. And so, our plan at this point is to continue to communicate, to express our love and support, and to have a lot of fun along the way.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/ben-higgins-i-had-an-aha-moment-picking-out-lauren-bushnell-ring-i-have-no-doubts-well-work-out-19463.php#kfEDhtrXD10jeVgY.99

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:40 am

I like what he said that it's unfair comparing all the relationships. So true! yes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 1f49c

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 8367-910 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:49 am

I also like it how he said their plan is to make it in life, have a great life together, not just get married.

And yeah, no one else knows what went on in the other relationships, how can you compare? They just know what works for them and how to try to make their own relationship grow and be happy and successful.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:54 am

gigglingBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 ITevWA6

" Congrats to @benhiggi  @LaurenBushnell3 thanks for spending your first date in NYC at  @eat_landmarc #TheBachelor " - @chefmarcmurphy

Sorry what happens to Ben face, lighting make his face looks weird cantstopl

Last edited by dyra on Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo error)

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:58 am

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 1f60d

BenLo looks happy . I loved the interview . This couple is special !

I just watched the proposal again and the re-proposal. Lauren's mom was touched . Loved that part and don't think that ever happened before . The uniting of two families on stage. What a gift to the audience to have been there. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:31 am

I couldn't count how many times I rewatch the proposal and re-proposal. Including interviews

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by douple Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:12 am

https://youtu.be/Afb-nWeKakg
Lauren and Ben in the audience of Colbert from 1:10

douple

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:41 am

douple wrote:https://youtu.be/Afb-nWeKakg
Lauren and Ben in the audience of Colbert from 1:10

they look so happy awwww thanks

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:05 am

Awww, they look so happy! Nice experience no doubt!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575