SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richie filming - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri May 20, 2016 5:36 pm

I can't wait! This is the first season where I actually care about the lead finding their happy ending, usually I'm more invested in my chosen contestants, and figure that the lead will be fine as they're the one calling the shots.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Richie filming - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 21, 2016 8:37 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I can't wait! This is the first season where I actually care about the lead finding their happy ending, usually I'm more invested in my chosen contestants, and figure that the lead will be fine as they're the one calling the shots.
Me too! I feel the exact same and just hope one of the contestants is a great match for Richie and he finds someone special and gets his love story. *fingers crossed*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 21, 2016 8:49 pm

As posted in SM thread by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and @ Dirty Street Pie story in media sites about location of finale filming and delay on filming for finale (I am thinking MTP/LCD/FRC is considered "Finale"?) and

Based on filming schedule possibilities... likely filming for finale was always going to be this week but maybe they put off a few days or so?

The media said finale was supposed to be last Sunday but not sure how possible that is unless there are no intruders, filming started earlier than spoiled dates (doesn't seem so since first date likely was March 14 as spoiled/posted) and considering 6 girls left (April 27) or some other reason?

Hmm... something sounds off? Still thinking finale was scheduled for this week and maybe a bit of a delay? Or just to get the paps off? question

...Thinking that the woman was just making conversation, the TV producer logged into the app and chatted to her again while on set in Asia.

Tinder has a function which calculates the distance between you and the person you are talking too, which gave away his exact location.

The paparazzo flew to the location on the next possible flight and his surprise appearance forced Channel Ten and Warner Brothers to delay filming of the finale.

Photos taken on the set have been published by The Daily Telegraph and show Richie shirtless on the set. Almost half the dates are estimated to have been papped.

As a decoy, they sent half their crew to Thailand to try and confuse the paparazzi looking for the all-important grand reveal of the winning contestant.

The finale was supposed to be filmed last Sunday.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat May 21, 2016 9:04 pm

Has anyone checked the blonde in the last group date that was spoiled against the rollerblading date. Perhaps she has been there all along. Another thought I have had is that perhaps the Diimex photos are delayed a week and therefore the DM story may be right. The only reason this could be a possibility is that Kirralee was on super media really soon after the last group date photos surfaced from memory
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 21, 2016 9:07 pm

I checked the blonde and had posted she may be the Long Blonde Hair girl but not sure. Long Blonde Hair girl looks different in almost all her pics so hard to say. I didn't recognize the blonde from any of the other pics though so she may be an intruder or just not spoiled/seen if not long blonde hair girl?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat May 21, 2016 9:28 pm

I thought she may have been long blonde girl but her hair seems a lot shorter
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Only thing I could come up with (if she is not an intruder) is maybe she had hair extensions in and took them out? Or hidden under the foil on F6 GD question

Posted in her thread just in case [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue May 24, 2016 8:22 pm

I'm getting so impatient. My guess is MTP is happening/just happened and final dates are taking place as we speak...well in these few days. Can't wait
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 24, 2016 11:07 pm

I am thinking so, too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I hope all goes well and Richie chooses a lovely lady.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed May 25, 2016 4:13 am

MTP must be done. Usual suspects are back on social media
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 8:49 pm

I am wondering if filming is near ending or over based on filming schedule timeline it should be this week or so?

To think FRC could be happening soon if not already! Richie filming - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 1710264613 Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu May 26, 2016 9:30 pm

Osher was in Sydney on Wednesday?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+7
Idlemess
laurarose
iamreal2u
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum