SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 2:15 pm

traveler90 wrote:I just listened to it again, he definitly said "Good seeing you" and "Finally"

Thank you, that's what I thought. Does it sound like it was spliced after "you"? It sounded like it to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Tue May 24, 2016 2:24 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Is there enough "proof" to confirm he's final 1?

At this point I'd rather JoJo ended up alone in the finale. Her dignity would be more intact that way anyway.

Only by process of elimination imo, but there's no real proof yet that he was even in Thailand. Wouldn't that be crazy! laugh out loud
What's the process of elimination?

Chase getting home before Robby. Robby F2 clues.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue May 24, 2016 2:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
traveler90 wrote:I just listened to it again, he definitly said "Good seeing you" and "Finally"

Thank you, that's what I thought. Does it sound like it was spliced after "you"? It sounded like it to me.

I saw him say it, didn't sound spliced to me.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 2:53 pm

BlackHalo wrote:What a total butterface this guy is. There were hotter guys she could have invested in. JMO.

I found him homely looking and gawky. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 2:57 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
It bluwavz wrote:I liked him fine last night but meh he sounds like more trouble than he's worth. Who said last night that he looked like 1F? He did look like a taller 1F. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO.
@bluwavz, that was me. I refused to form an opinion pre-season, but his intro was like watching a taller 1F for me.

And sorry, I don't expect a parent to abandon a child because another's gf doesn't like him. And since everyone seems to be talking to Jordan but Aaron, I am willing to bet the issue might be more Olivia related. She has a very strong real life personality. But then again, I was also one of the loudest voices criticizing Andi for attempting to alienate Josh from his family. I am never a fan of making someone you love chose between you and your family.

As for cheating, probably at least 70% of pro-athletes cheat. It is just too easy and expected. There are plenty of women who are happy to just have sex with a guy who is famous. It doesn't make it right, but it is reality. I remember David Robinson during his Spurs days was very specific on not even looking at the Spurs dancers. For him it was all just part of the spiral where professional athletes live their lives to different standards. Tom Brady started seeing Gisele while still having sex with his long time gf Bridget Moynahan. It doesn't make it right, but it is reality. So does it make it okay? Nope, but it sure seems like this Brittany girl was willing to forgive until Jordan made it public he was moving on. So to me she is part of the problem. JMO.

I was the one who said he reminded me of Effie. It's always a gaggable moment for me and I am eating chocolate chip cookies so I will stop while I am ahead to enjoy my cookies.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue May 24, 2016 2:57 pm

When they have their first one-on-one time (around 45:00) she says: "I'm really glad you're here." and he answers with: "Yeah, good to see you"
Could be something, could be nothing no idea
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 24, 2016 3:16 pm

@Kashathediva, it was probably both of us. I had him with the skinny jeans giving me a 1F vibe at the intro packages in the description of all their intros. It might have been concurrent.giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 3:21 pm

I'm sure I am not the only one who was mesmerized by the over abundance of styling products on his wind blown locks. At one point it reminded me of Trump hair.
Both he and Robby turn me off.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 24, 2016 3:24 pm

Trump hair, that is awesome. I like Robby but was not fond of all the pouffy hair last night. Then again, I agreed with you I liked Luke better with his buzz cut.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 24, 2016 3:27 pm

I almost feel bad for JoJo. I have a feeling this is gonna overshadow her season.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Personally, I would rather see JoJo taking a higher road edit distancing her from these flowery, flouncy, hysterical, high maintenance men if her main objective is having a nice springboard to her own career and that's how I see it.
Maybe the season needs the edit of these men to carry the show.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 24, 2016 3:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:I almost feel bad for JoJo. I have a feeling this is gonna overshadow her season.

IA....I really do hope RS does not do more damage by releasing emails about women that allegedly claim that Jordan cheated on them. I just sense that RS will do it at some point to get more clicks on his site.

I thought People mag was the official mag for the show so I am surprised they ran the Brittany tweet story....geez....we are in for one hectic season it seems....jmo.

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20981907_21008469,00.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena