SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:21 pm

I finally got rid of Becca, I don't want Josh, Nick, or JPG. no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:27 pm

albean99 wrote:I finally got rid of Becca, I don't want Josh, Nick, or JPG. no no

But it could be twu wuv. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:33 pm

I could see JoJo fit in with the Murrays, and they with her family.
Josh as F1 again The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:35 pm

I don't think any of these guys are hot enough for Jojo yet!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:43 pm

Oooh, I don't know Josh. Could he be a good match for JoJo?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:44 pm

Duke702 wrote:I don't think any of these guys are hot enough for Jojo yet!
I know, I'm getting slightly concerned that the smoke showiest Ette won't find a comparable match.

I just had a horrifying thought, the last Ette that was anywhere near as hot as Jo chose a punk who threw skateboards into bushes for the poor maintainance crew to fish out. Yikes. Noooo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:47 pm

Lets see, add ChrisS to the list, and we can have 4 of Andi's ex's. Maybe they can all write a book too!

I say bring them all on! Lets see if CH has anything to say about that. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:01 am

I'm going to guess/hope there are no returnees. Switch it up. Also, she was announced so close to filming, they already had all the guys in la ready to go before any one knew for sure it was her. So I don't think we will see any. Jmo. Also Danny Hoyt tweeted to some people "it's a little late for that" about being on the show, so I think producers told brooks it was too late for Danny. Anyone who does come back might be in a later episode. Josh might be the only one I could see them wanting, but I hope not.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:04 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Oooh, I don't know Josh.  Could he be a good match for JoJo?  
No, it's all just jokes laugh out loud He only dates children these days, 24 yo old Jojo is way past his dating window. But seriously, I can see him returning and Jojo just having a total WTF reaction.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:25 am

Alanna wrote:
I know, I'm getting slightly concerned that the smoke showiest Ette won't find a comparable match.

I just had a horrifying thought, the last Ette that was anywhere near as hot as Jo chose a punk who threw skateboards into bushes for the poor maintainance crew to fish out. Yikes. Noooo.

All of these memories are making me warm and fuzzy. I may want to drop a letter from my name tomorrow in honor of it all. Never do you disappoint, A. Hugesmile
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:49 am

Since I missed the last few seasons except for an random minute or two, all of these guys would be new to me but the reviews don't sound too good.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:48 am

veg_out wrote:
Alanna wrote:

All of these memories are making me warm and fuzzy. I may want to drop a letter from my name tomorrow in honor of it all. Never do you disappoint, A. Hugesmile

So we call him Jos instead of Josh? handwave deadhorse

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl