SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:59 pm

Danny Hoyt's pretty desperate to get on the season. Brooks was texting with a producer about him and trying to get retweets during AfterBuzz last night. Seems he has some interesting back story as well. Go Danny! giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:02 pm

Meh. Not impressed with potential contestants so far. I'm not a JoJo fan and plan to watch for the guys to drool over. They'll have to do better than what we have so far to get me interested.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notsobach Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:12 pm

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Image10

Does this look like it means Luka is out?

notsobach

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:40 pm

bblake wrote:https://www.facebook.com/luka.filkins?ref=br_rs isn't this him? his fb is still active. he's good looking though, i hope he's on.

As of today his FB is still active.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:49 pm

Sal & Jon :yes:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:12 pm

Any guys yet whose last name starts with the letter "B"? I think Shawn's got a solid formula here for the F1. cheeky

Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth 1h1 hour ago
Whitney B., Shawn B., Lauren B., .. The power of the "B" is a real thing folks. #ThreeInARow
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:45 pm

I'm not feeling it with Luka.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:52 pm

Duke702 wrote:Not excited about any of the guys RS released as contestants today.
Paul Tappon is a maybe. But he's a manager at Red Robin...eh. Better be some better ones
He's a marketing manager. My guess is he woks at the headquarter which is in CO, not necessarily at a restaurant.

Btw, I think Jordan Rodgers is a lock in f4, just because his famous brother!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:Any guys yet whose last name starts with the letter "B"? I think Shawn's got a solid formula here for the F1. cheeky

Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth 1h1 hour ago
Whitney B., Shawn B., Lauren B., .. The power of the "B" is a real thing folks. #ThreeInARow

Too cute from Shawn giggling. I love it when he still refers to himself as Shawn B. Once they get them, those initials really stick. I still think of the happy couple as Ben H and Lauren B. I just can't get rid of the initial in by brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:12 pm

mindless wrote:Danny Hoyt's pretty desperate to get on the season. Brooks was texting with a producer about him and trying to get retweets during AfterBuzz last night. Seems he has some interesting back story as well. Go Danny! giggling
Speaking of Danny Hoyt for potential contestant. Brooks said, he text the executive producer, who replied
while on air. Would that have been Mike Fliess? I first thought it was Elan because they were talking about
him previously. I googled exec. Producer for Bach/ette Mike Fliess came up. The texter wanted to know
about his story. Then said "by the way dude hi" something like that. Prob GA would know about producers
titles. yes To Danny, he really wants it. Hope I'm in the right place.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:39 pm

Danny seems like a great guy but I do not think he would be Jojo type jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl