SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 52 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:23 pm

I wish I was not but I've always been more of a pessimist. So my thinking is that RS has heard rumors that Lauren broke up with Ben because of all this terrible editing she seems to be getting in the past couple weeks. This is the first two that I've even been interested in in such a long time that I will be very sad if it's not a good thing that RS is going to tell us.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by nannymargie Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:26 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I wish I was not but I've always been more of a pessimist.  So my thinking is that RS has heard rumors that Lauren broke up with Ben because of all this terrible editing she seems to be getting in the past couple weeks.  This is the first two that I've even been interested in in such a long time that I will be very sad if it's not a good thing that RS is going to tell us.

Laura there was and IG pic this morning of Ben at the airport with a couple of fans and he was all smiles. Don't think he'd be smiling and looking happy if they broke up.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:29 pm

worst case scenario: they could have broken up after the fan pic, while talking in person? ben flew to LA right? but if it happened it would be too extreme that people would spread a rumour about it already.

I hate this not knowing thing, it's killing me Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 52 1f62a
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:32 pm

limoncello wrote:worst case scenario: they could have broken up after the fan pic, while talking in person? ben flew to LA right? but if it happened it would be too extreme that people would spread a rumour about it already.

I hate this not knowing thing, it's killing me  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 52 1f62a

Ugggh me too! These people need to stop saying they know something and then not tell us what they know! Wait until you have confirmed it and then tell me you know something. Is RS not going to tell me what it was if he can't confirm it?
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:33 pm

It seems like something is going down... don't think it is a breakup, though. That would be just too juicy in a sick way - but some of these people are sick and just want to sell the story.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:35 pm

tennischick80 wrote:It seems like something is going down... don't think it is a breakup, though. That would be just too juicy in a sick way - but some of these people are sick and just want to sell the story.

Not a breakup imo. Something better. This guy is attracting any bloggers because of some inside scoop. It was posted in the General topic thread. This is the guy..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCy_p0Br9yd/?taken-by=thejtsimon&hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:36 pm

I realize it's stretching. But in reading her mom's posts to her which were encouraging but I believe I read one that said something about the fact that she got the bad deal or something like that in all of this. And also when Ben said he was very happy and announced the news that he's engaged that was when the WTA was taped which was a couple weeks ago. So I'm purely basing my theory on the latest hit to Lauren with the mom saying he should pick JoJo.

And believe me I want it to be good news as I really do see the love between Lauren and Ben which I really didn't see between JoJo and him. It seemed to me that him and Lauren had much deeper conversations and with JoJo it was more fun and the physical chemistry.

Just want to hear good news.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:41 pm

apparently Caila has been liking tweets about her being The Bachelorette in recent hours, which could exclude the option that the rumour would be about Jojo replacing her. It makes me concerned that this rumour could actually be about BenLo. Here we go, my paranoid self just woke up
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:42 pm

Well there are wedding rumors running around too regarding BenLo.

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:43 pm

If Jojo is F2 when would we typically see her fly into LA? Do they do it on Sat or Sun? Also if Caila is the next lead then she should be flying in as well, correct?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:44 pm

pander3575 wrote:If Jojo is F2 when would we typically see her fly into LA?  Do they do it on Sat or Sun?  Also if Caila is the next lead then she should be flying in as well, correct?

:Nod: :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:45 pm

pander3575 wrote:If Jojo is F2 when would we typically see her fly into LA?  Do they do it on Sat or Sun?  Also if Caila is the next lead then she should be flying in as well, correct?
You would think Caila would be there when they announce her as Bachelorette. Jojo I guess could fly in whenever she was available. She only *needs* to be there Monday night right? Same as Caila? No doubt Ben just left early for a SHV or something.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz