SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 51 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:58 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Lauren's mom posted on instagram

lilkris4 We are so proud of you @lauren_bushnell. Your ever present poise, class, inner strength and sincerity carried you through these past several months. Thank you for being such a wonderful example for @molliebushnell @bryantbushnell @brettbushnell. We love you. ❤️ #Proverbs31:25
https://instagram.com/p/BCzI1yYDiCu/

It kinda feels like the family is saying goodbye in their way to Lauren because her life will soon change. Kristin's message reminds me of Mollie's message about how love comes your way.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 51 Image12
Source https://www.instagram.com/p/BCcDXE-CDhT/?taken-by=molliebushnell&hl=en

And the meaning of that quote

When I do that, that love comes.

It is in this blooming that we allow our light to shine. It is through blooming that our True Self, and beauty begins to blossom. And that is when love will come, not because you’re pretending, or because you’re “acting” but because they love you, just as you are, unconditional. And that’s all we really want, or at least all I want.

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2014/05/always-be-blooming-kaylee-clayton/

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by nannymargie Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:04 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
SarahD wrote:I don't know. Both their IG's are pretty telling of their state of mind. Jojo's has a happy vibe while Lauren has a very somber feel. She's been depending on her family a lot and now, her mom's own post. In this whole thing I really think Lauren gets the short end of the stick (if she is F1).

I still can't shake this 1% nagging feeling, Jojo could be F1. I kno there's lots of proof but can't shake this odd feeling.

If Lauren isn't the F1, some people around her and Ben are absolute assholes, starting with Lauren's own brother and Ben's good friend. Added to this all the sleuthing done here, IMO there is no doubt whatsoever.

Well you can see JoJo being happier because she is out the bubble and moving on. Lauren on the other hand had to deal with Ben loving someone else and not being able to talk about or be with the one she loves. You know the final couple wants nothing more than to be in public with the one you love. But you have to stay quiet for almost 3 months and cannot show how great the relationship is and how in love you are. That has to be hard. Thank God it's coming to a close and they can finally be out in public. I can see Ben loving up on her and being very attentive because of what he has put through.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:15 pm

charmained wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:

True. Plus its just a first impression in an awkward situation to begin with. If Ben really did choose Lauren even though his mom didn't, it just shows how his love for her was stronger than ever. I think he took what his mom said this time with a grain of salt because ultimately he knew that his mom would change her mind after really getting to know Lauren.

Yes!

I thought it might be interesting to see how Ben reacted to his mother saying she liked JoJo for him:

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 51 Ben_mo10

That "hands over mouth" suggests to me that Ben disagrees (and may be shocked) and is "sealing his lips shut".

My SC from http://www.eonline.com/news/747783/ben-s-mom-chooses-her-bachelor-frontrunner-is-it-lauren-b-or-jojo

This is the same look on Ben's face when Leah bad-mouthed Lauren to him in the Bahamas. From that circumstance and same look on his face, I think we know what Ben will do about this. - STAND UP FOR HIS LADY.

Proof:
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 51 Ben_s_10
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBPYBx254XQ
i wonder if hearing his mom describe her preference for jojo helped crystalize his feelings about the two girls for him i.e. thinking about the prospect of letting lauren go cos his mom likes jojo might have helped him see that he can't let lauren go
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:33 pm

He's looking at this mom like "are you serious?"......It seems that he was looking to his mom for validation for Lauren and did not get it so wondering again what he is missing.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:36 pm

I've thought about that also. It only backfired Amy because frankly he was always more in love with Lauren imho. Her choosing JoJo only made Ben more fearful of the thought of losing the woman he really loves.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:43 pm

**edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Snarking is not allowed towards members)

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:17 pm

If Lauren is not F1, that is so completely sad.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:19 pm

If she's not F1, please send an ambulance to my house because I'll faint. laugh out loud

Eh betting it's just JoJo is next Bachelorette Smiley think of all the clues we have
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:21 pm

Diana wrote:If she's not F1, please send an ambulance to my house because I'll faint. Lol

Eh betting it's just JoJo is next Bachelorette Smiley think of all the clues we have

If she's not F1, thanks for the bridge SC's . I'll know where to go . Hugesmile
Clues are overwhelming , Ben looks happy so.....guess we have to stay tuned .

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:35 pm

What are these rumors about?????? God I hope it's about The Bachelorette and has nothing to do with Ben and Lauren.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:What are these rumors about?????? God I hope it's about The Bachelorette and has nothing to do with Ben and Lauren.

I say they got wind of wedding plans?

http://www.inquisitr.com/2875423/the-bachelor-2016-spoilers-network-could-be-pushing-ben-higgins-and-lauren-bushnell-into-a-televised-wedding/

Last edited by ForeverLove on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:52 pm

I'm 99.9% there it's just that the editing in the previews, the FDs, Ben's mom really confused the heck out of me. I remember Brad 2.0 I was in somewhat similar boat but not to this extent.

But I watched all the episodes again and it's been Lauren through HTDs. Ben kept saying he wants Lauren to really know him so he told her about his dad and parents and brought her to BYC so she can understand that which made him the man he is.

The FD is only when I saw Ben starting to pull back from Lauren and see him ramp up with Jojo that made me question his ILY to her. I just don't understand how he kept saying "im more myself with her" when he's never said "I want jojo to know me."

Anyway, I'm almost there it's just annoying we have to hear Ben's mom says she picks Jojo, not once but twice. That must sting Lauren pretty bad. I just hope it's editing and the reality isn't that terrible. To Ben's mom, I wish she would have given respect to Ben and his choice by recusing herself from saying anything and let her preference stay private. Ugh...

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz