SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 49 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Cjr0204 Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:22 am

Albeit it's a short clip, but to me when Lauren is stroking Ben's head on the boat SHOWS me a stronger way of making Ben feel like everything will be ok - a general feeling when he is with Lauren that everything will be. Sometimes Ben has SAID things about Jojo that I haven't really seen between them.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by veg_out Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:45 am

kikora wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think the edit is taking people in and that what Ben's mother actually said will either be taken out of context or taken out of order.

I agree.

One thing I noticed that kept sticking out to me is that Ben's mom NEVER references Lauren by name in that clip.

I'm sure intentionally in order to make it seem Lauren's a non-factor, when really I think some of what she's saying, at least is about Lauren, and that some that was stated to be about Jojo may have even been before meeting Lauren (as in impressions of what Lauren will be like based on what Ben had said and possibly her only having Jojo to go on at that point).

Mom (seen): Jojo's way more my style

Mom (unseen or V/O could be about either) Just b/c you referred to her as the first person who will reassure me and tell me it's going to be ok.

Mom (seen - but unclear it's really in the context of the above V/O or something else or if even related to the 'Jojo' it appears to be about): And that, for me, is what I needed to hear.

Dad (seen): She has fallen in love with you.

Ben (seen) Yeah. And I couldn't feel luckier.

Ben (unseen or V/O b/c camera on dad) But I also couldn't be more confused.

Ben (seen) And I just don't know.

Mom (seen) away from couches: if I had to pick for Ben, if the decision was mine, I'm sorry, it has nothing to do with anything personal toward either girl. But if I were to make that decision for Ben today, if it were dependent on me, I'd have to pick Jojo.

Mom (seen) back at couches: I'm super, super proud of you.

Mom (unseen) You're an amazing man.

Mom (seen): And whoever you pick is going to be blessed

Dad (unseen) Hopefully clarity comes ___ (in? then?)

Ben: I agree

Mom (unseen) I want Ben to find that person

Mom (seen) back away from couches: that he can say "till death do us part"

Mom/Dad/Ben (seen) Ok, love you.

Ben (unseen - and I think this VO was played at another point also - also in FD episode?): I never thought in my life I could be in love with two people at one time. I told Lauren I love her. And I told Jojo I love her too.

Ben (unseen and clearly spliced into above): I could picture both Jojo and Lauren being my wife.

Ben (unseen and clearly spliced yet again) I know I have two women I love who I could see my life with and I have no idea

Ben (seen) I believe also shown during FD or w/ background from other clips that episode: who I could be saying goodbye to at this point.

Great sleuthing, kikora! I love when people do these kinds of posts: what is heard being said vs. what is seen being said. It helps viewers see the extent of editing.

There's a great moment between Ben and Lauren on the catamaran that shows him looking adoringly at her.

This finale is going to be intense!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:30 am

Cjr0204 wrote:Albeit it's a short clip, but to me when Lauren is stroking Ben's head on the boat SHOWS me a stronger way of making Ben feel like everything will be ok - a general feeling when he is with Lauren that everything will be. Sometimes Ben has SAID things about Jojo that I haven't really seen between them.

Yes! & the show is making it seem like JoJo is the nurturing one to Ben all along but the one to give Ben that at the end seems like its Lauren. She looks concerned but still calm & level headed which is a trait her mother said about her back in HTD "I trust her judgement, She's level headed". JoJo is unraveling like a typical gf that is scared she's not going to get her way. To me that's sending red flags to Ben. Men don't like that type of stuff. At the end JoJo seemed not confident and a little controlling as she wanted Bem to tell her that it's really her.  It might show that she's vulnerable but it also shows that she's not that mature as everyone keeps thinking she is. In this tough situtation the person with more maturity shined through imo.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:36 am

peggy0221 wrote:To be fair, not only Lauren has to handle the tough comments on SM for the last couple of months, JoJo too!! At least, Lauren has something/someone to look forward to, that she got the man and can go public right after finale. OTOH, JoJo has to deal with everything alone.

Nah. My guess is this has all been 10x harder for Lauren, and my heart goes out to her. JoJo was in the bubble; most have said that bubble bursts quickly. She's had the benefit of watching it back, watching Ben's interactions with Lauren and getting the closure she needs. This is her past, an 8 week experience that doesn't have much impact on her current life. For Lauren, this is real life. What the whole country is watching- it's incredibly personal for Lauren, and that's tough- makes her very vulnerable. The 8 week process led to decisions and actions that affect her REAL life, her life today in this moment, potentially her future. That's tough. Even looking at the girl's social media- Jo is happy. She's moved on, you can tell. Lauren kind of has a different tone- this process has not been easy for her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:40 am

Cila51290 wrote:
Cjr0204 wrote:Albeit it's a short clip, but to me when Lauren is stroking Ben's head on the boat SHOWS me a stronger way of making Ben feel like everything will be ok - a general feeling when he is with Lauren that everything will be. Sometimes Ben has SAID things about Jojo that I haven't really seen between them.

Yes! & the show is making it seem like JoJo is the nurturing one to Ben all along but the one to give Ben that at the end seems like its Lauren. She looks concerned but still calm & level headed which is a trait her mother said about her back in HTD "I trust her judgement, She's level headed". JoJo is unraveling like a typical gf that is scared she's not going to get her way. To me that's sending red flags to Ben. Men don't like that type of stuff. At the end JoJo seemed not confident and a little controlling as she wanted Bem to tell her that it's really her.  It might show that she's vulnerable but it also shows that she's not that mature as everyone keeps thinking she is. In this tough situtation the person with more maturity shined through imo.

For me, JoJo kind of views this process as about her. "She's in her own little fairy tale" as she mentioned at the F3 rose ceremony. She's looking for validation to save HER feelings in these clips, to make HERSELF more comfortable. Lauren doesn't really do this. Just acknowledges that Ben must be in a tough position and that it's hard for them. When she speaks of Ben, it's rarely in relation to her- but about them as a couple, him as a person. Lauren is a first born- i can see that, I see lots of mothering instincts in her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:42 am

Please keep this for discussion only. Fan posts belong in the fan thread. Thanks.

Spoiled f1 Fan Forum

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:57 am

sosleepy wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:To be fair, not only Lauren has to handle the tough comments on SM for the last couple of months, JoJo too!! At least, Lauren has something/someone to look forward to, that she got the man and can go public right after finale. OTOH, JoJo has to deal with everything alone.

Nah. My guess is this has all been 10x harder for Lauren, and my heart goes out to her. JoJo was in the bubble; most have said that bubble bursts quickly. She's had the benefit of watching it back, watching Ben's interactions with Lauren and getting the closure she needs. This is her past, an 8 week experience that doesn't have much impact on her current life.  For Lauren, this is real life. What the whole country is watching- it's incredibly personal for Lauren, and that's tough- makes her very vulnerable. The 8 week process led to decisions and actions that affect her REAL life, her life today in this moment, potentially her future. That's tough.  Even looking at the girl's social media- Jo is happy. She's moved on, you can tell. Lauren kind of has a different tone- this process has not been easy for her.

And affect her relationship with Ben. I totally agreed with you :yes:

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 49 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:01 am

plus F2 will get mostly sympathy from being heartbroken and blindsided. The nasty rumors and troll comments are mostly going to be aimed at Ben and f1!

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:21 am

Yeah, Jojo seems fine. Just look at her perky IG posts. If she is F2 and she shows up with a long face at the ATFR saying she was blindsided yadi yadi yada, to me that will just indicate she's acting.

F2 get's the sympathy while F1 will have to suffer break-up rumors and in Lauren's case, the double ILY, the mom comments and Ben being conflicted. She's already set up for a mountain of challenge right at the start of their relationship. This just sucks overall for Lauren that makes me wish she wasn't F1 because I don't know if this will be worth it for her. I still hope so...

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:25 am

Sarah- I agree. I feel Lauren is F1, but my feeling could be off. If she isn't, she's better off.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:33 am

There really is a mountain of angst packed against the F1. It's also different having talked it through it with Ben and now hear it all and witness it. I'm guessing there will be more stuff to come before AFTR, no wonder Lauren's mom sent her that encouraging message in public.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:40 am

I'm sorry but I don't agree. F2 may have real feelings for the lead too! If assume only Lauren got real feeling, it's not fair. Just like Nick watching it back, he didn't understand and cannot get why Josh. It could hurt JoJo as much too, she was the one that was let go, considering he loved her too! It was not easy, at least not easier than being f1.

And if Lauren only focuses on the negatives and forget it's going to be a wonderful loving life she thought she could have with Ben, it's only herself to blame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz