SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 50 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by limoncello Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:44 am

peggy0221 wrote:I'm sorry but I don't agree. F2 may have real feelings for the lead too! If assume only Lauren got real feeling, it's not fair. Just like Nick watching it back, he didn't understand and cannot get why Josh. It could hurt JoJo as much too, she was the one that was let go, considering he loved her too! It was not easy, at least not easier than being f1.

And if Lauren only focuses on the negatives and forget it's going to be a wonderful loving life she thought she could have with Ben, it's only herself to blame.

I guess only time will tell :yes:
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:44 am

peggy0221 wrote:I'm sorry but I don't agree. F2 may have real feelings for the lead too! If assume only Lauren got real feeling, it's not fair. Just like Nick watching it back, he didn't understand and cannot get why Josh. It could hurt JoJo as much too, she was the one that was let go, considering he loved her too! It was not easy, at least not easier than being f1.

And if Lauren only focuses on the negatives and forget it's going to be a wonderful loving life she thought she could have with Ben, it's only herself to blame.

We don't know what Jojo or Lauren are thinking right now... it is hard for both women...being under that type of scrutiny and having to hear that people don't like you based on what they see on TV, plus the F2, yes, being rejected after loving someone (even for a short time) on TV must be super painful. But, we don't even know the real them...only Ben does and that's why he chose whom he chose.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:50 am

Well right now all the magazines are reporting that Ben's mom chose JoJo. That'll sting much more than bunch of faceless strangers commenting on IG. JoJo will get the sympathy, Lauren is actually living it right now.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:07 pm

I don't know. Both their IG's are pretty telling of their state of mind. Jojo's has a happy vibe while Lauren has a very somber feel. She's been depending on her family a lot and now, her mom's own post. In this whole thing I really think Lauren gets the short end of the stick (if she is F1).

I still can't shake this 1% nagging feeling, Jojo could be F1. I kno there's lots of proof but can't shake this odd feeling.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:09 pm

I'm not worried at all. Jojo could be happy since she moved on and Lauren has had to deal with a lot so maybe that's why she has looked somber.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:09 pm

SarahD wrote:I don't know. Both their IG's are pretty telling of their state of mind. Jojo's has a happy vibe while Lauren has a very somber feel. She's been depending on her family a lot and now, her mom's own post. In this whole thing I really think Lauren gets the short end of the stick (if she is F1).

I still can't shake this 1% nagging feeling, Jojo could be F1. I kno there's lots of proof but can't shake this odd feeling.

I am not saying it isn't a possibility JoJo is F1, but the feeling you are having is TPTB doing what they do best.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:11 pm

SarahD wrote:I don't know. Both their IG's are pretty telling of their state of mind. Jojo's has a happy vibe while Lauren has a very somber feel. She's been depending on her family a lot and now, her mom's own post. In this whole thing I really think Lauren gets the short end of the stick (if she is F1).

That 1% goes away immediately when I see so many of Ben's friends, acquaintances, Lauren's friends, etc all follow Lauren and not JoJo. Why would they follow the girl he broke up with him if she was indeed F2. Plus Lauren's sister and best friends following him is a no brainer. I wouldn't follow him if he dumped my best friend or sister. JoJo's best friends don't follow Ben.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:12 pm

It's funny, I go back to the quick limo shot with the white strap...I don't believe they would intentionally find a white strap image to insert over Lauren's body for a preview that most people wouldn't freeze, slow down, zoom, illuminate, etc. Of all the evidence for Lauren as F1...that's what I hang on to. Maybe they did find a white strap and dress image the side perfect enough to fit the limo seat in order to superimpose it for a split nanosecond in a preview. They're sly...but that's giving them too much credit, imo.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:16 pm

tennischick80 wrote:

We don't know what Jojo or Lauren are thinking right now... it is hard for both women...being under that type of scrutiny and having to hear that people don't like you based on what they see on TV, plus the F2, yes, being rejected after loving someone (even for a short time) on TV must be super painful. But, we don't even know the real them...only Ben does and that's why he chose whom he chose.

Exactly, irs tough for both women (assuming both are there for the right reason). This is why I said it could be hard for the f2 as well, not only the f1 who needs to deal with the craziness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:22 pm

Not a fan of anyone this season, I think they could both putting up facades. Someone could be hurting inside and crying at nights while posting all positive on SM. OTOH, I could also see Lauren playing the "victim" card to try get the world to think it's all Ben's fault to create this mess and she's hurting blah blah blah.

It could work both ways, really. I agree with many others, only time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:25 pm

I think F2 deals with the could've been me up there with him. Seeing magazines, pictures, of what could've been her. She also gets the sympathy comments from people. All she has to do is not follow Ben & whoever is the F1 to block that all out.

F1 deals with fabricated tabloid mess, people saying Ben should've chose F2, people watching their relationship closely and commenting on their every move. Yeah she has Ben at the end but it's literally not all roses and butterflies.

I'm very curious to witness how both girls handle all of this.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:51 pm

If Lauren isn't the F1, some people around her and Ben are absolute assholes, starting with Lauren's own brother and Ben's good friend. Added to this all the sleuthing done here, IMO there is no doubt whatsoever.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz