SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 48 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by charmained Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:03 am

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved to f1 fan thread.)

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by charmained Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:04 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:IMO it makes no difference what Ben's parents do or do not like better/worse etc. It's between the couple. 
And yeah I know family is family. But in the end, imo, it should be up to the couple and the family should support and be quiet.

True. Plus its just a first impression in an awkward situation to begin with. If Ben really did choose Lauren even though his mom didn't, it just shows how his love for her was stronger than ever. I think he took what his mom said this time with a grain of salt because ultimately he knew that his mom would change her mind after really getting to know Lauren.

Yes!

I thought it might be interesting to see how Ben reacted to his mother saying she liked JoJo for him:

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 48 Ben_mo10

That "hands over mouth" suggests to me that Ben disagrees (and may be shocked) and is "sealing his lips shut".

My SC from http://www.eonline.com/news/747783/ben-s-mom-chooses-her-bachelor-frontrunner-is-it-lauren-b-or-jojo

This is the same look on Ben's face when Leah bad-mouthed Lauren to him in the Bahamas. From that circumstance and same look on his face, I think we know what Ben will do about this. - STAND UP FOR HIS LADY.

Proof:
cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 48 Ben_s_10
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBPYBx254XQ

Last edited by charmained on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:44 am

Cila51290 wrote:What did his mom even mean with "more my style" as she kind of flicked her head and body saying that. More like her? Isn't she supposed to say she's more YOUR style Ben. Idk

I really think she was repeating what Ben told her... that JoJo's way more his style. Her head flick was like a mimic of him saying it imo. For the clip they just edited out the beginning which would have made that clear.  jmo.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:44 am

A little late to the discussion (darn timezone issues!), but while Ben's mom picking JoJo after the MTPs would sting a little for Lauren, it would also:
- Shut down the "Ben couldn't decide between the two women he loved, so he just went with whoever his parents chose" talk
- Prove to Lauren that Ben loved her enough and was confident enough in his decision that he was willing to go against his mom, someone whose opinion he obviously respects a lot

So if I was Lauren and I was F1, in a weird way, I would be able to see the positives in it.

And anyway, Ben's mom didn't even say anything bad about Lauren, or show disapproval. I don't doubt that she's fully supportive of their relationship now in present time, after seeing how happy Lauren makes her son.

All is JMO of course.

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 48 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:57 am

There's an interesting take from another thread . We know that these previews are designed to mislead. Miyala made an interesting point. What if Ben's mom was crying because if she had to choose she'd let Jojo go. We automatically think because of the preview that Ben's mom is dissing Lolo. But she has no reason to. Things went well for Lauren according to the finale synopsis posted in the media thread . The only thing that appealed to Ben's mom was Jojo's vulnerability . Why would that overshadow Lauren? Maybe it's because it doesn't ? Preview is meant to throw viewers off.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3349p276-the-bachelor-20-ben-higgins-social-media-vids-media-sleuthing-spoilers-5

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:14 am

jupi wrote:A little late to the discussion (darn timezone issues!), but while Ben's mom picking JoJo after the MTPs would sting a little for Lauren, it would also:
- Shut down the "Ben couldn't decide between the two women he loved, so he just went with whoever his parents chose" talk
- Prove to Lauren that Ben loved her enough and was confident enough in his decision that he was willing to go against his mom, someone whose opinion he obviously respects a lot

So if I was Lauren and I was F1, in a weird way, I would be able to see the positives in it.

And anyway, Ben's mom didn't even say anything bad about Lauren, or show disapproval. I don't doubt that she's fully supportive of their relationship now in present time, after seeing how happy Lauren makes her son.

All is JMO of course.
I thought of this as well, good points. :yes:
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:23 am

jupi wrote:A little late to the discussion (darn timezone issues!), but while Ben's mom picking JoJo after the MTPs would sting a little for Lauren, it would also:

All is JMO of course.

:yes: this is positive Thought to whomever feeling hurt and sad with comments made by Ben's mom. I am sure she didn meant it that way I believe. We just have to wait this Monday. Thanks jupi Smiley

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 48 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:40 am

To be fair, not only Lauren has to handle the tough comments on SM for the last couple of months, JoJo too!! At least, Lauren has something/someone to look forward to, that she got the man and can go public right after finale. OTOH, JoJo has to deal with everything alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:51 am

People on social media are terrible. I don't get the point in going to someone's IG page to leave insulting and hurtful comments. Do they think Ben's going to JoJo because a stranger on IG told him to? Or Lauren or JoJo will change their lives because someone hates them on twitter?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:29 am

This really sucks! IMO... I was hoping we'll see Ben's parents gravitating towards Lauren but now his mom, who cried when she met Emily and Ben sent her home after, is coming out to say she prefers Jojo.

I really hope this is just edit because it seems Lauren is getting the short end of the stick. If she is F1, she has to deal with her man saying ILY (repeatedly) and his mom picking Jojo for him. It just sucks all around for Lauren. I'm in pain for her because his must be really hard. I remember Lauren joking that she wants to meet his family and the mom picks someone else.

I almost want to wish she's not F1. Let it be Jojo then. That post from Lauren's mom, makes my heart bleed. She must be having a hard time through all of this. Ugh...hate TPTB.

You know I re-watched all the episodes and I got to say, Lauren was front runner through home town dates. I only saw Ben pulling back as he was saying goodbye to Lauren after their HTD. Because her father had doubts I think, Ben wasn't feeling so confident in his position with Lauren. He said himself, he thought that Lauren might leave and Leah's evil move of planting in Ben's head that Lauren is saying she'll be fine if she gets sent home. So going into FD, he must have ramped it up with Jojo to have an alternative option (back up) if Lauren doesn't say ILY. I don't know. This just sucks overall.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:33 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think the edit is taking people in and that what Ben's mother actually said will either be taken out of context or taken out of order.

I agree.

One thing I noticed that kept sticking out to me is that Ben's mom NEVER references Lauren by name in that clip.

I'm sure intentionally in order to make it seem Lauren's a non-factor, when really I think some of what she's saying, at least is about Lauren, and that some that was stated to be about Jojo may have even been before meeting Lauren (as in impressions of what Lauren will be like based on what Ben had said and possibly her only having Jojo to go on at that point).

Mom (seen): Jojo's way more my style

Mom (unseen or V/O could be about either) Just b/c you referred to her as the first person who will reassure me and tell me it's going to be ok.

Mom (seen - but unclear it's really in the context of the above V/O or something else or if even related to the 'Jojo' it appears to be about): And that, for me, is what I needed to hear.

Dad (seen): She has fallen in love with you.

Ben (seen) Yeah. And I couldn't feel luckier.

Ben (unseen or V/O b/c camera on dad) But I also couldn't be more confused.

Ben (seen) And I just don't know.

Mom (seen) away from couches: if I had to pick for Ben, if the decision was mine, I'm sorry, it has nothing to do with anything personal toward either girl. But if I were to make that decision for Ben today, if it were dependent on me, I'd have to pick Jojo.

Mom (seen) back at couches: I'm super, super proud of you.

Mom (unseen) You're an amazing man.

Mom (seen): And whoever you pick is going to be blessed

Dad (unseen) Hopefully clarity comes ___ (in? then?)

Ben: I agree

Mom (unseen) I want Ben to find that person

Mom (seen) back away from couches: that he can say "till death do us part"

Mom/Dad/Ben (seen) Ok, love you.

Ben (unseen - and I think this VO was played at another point also - also in FD episode?): I never thought in my life I could be in love with two people at one time. I told Lauren I love her. And I told Jojo I love her too.

Ben (unseen and clearly spliced into above): I could picture both Jojo and Lauren being my wife.

Ben (unseen and clearly spliced yet again) I know I have two women I love who I could see my life with and I have no idea

Ben (seen) I believe also shown during FD or w/ background from other clips that episode: who I could be saying goodbye to at this point.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:04 am

Cila51290 wrote:Lauren's mom posted on instagram

lilkris4 We are so proud of you @lauren_bushnell. Your ever present poise, class, inner strength and sincerity carried you through these past several months. Thank you for being such a wonderful example for @molliebushnell @bryantbushnell @brettbushnell. We love you. ❤️ #Proverbs31:25
https://instagram.com/p/BCzI1yYDiCu/

What a beautiful .. And loving message for Lauren .. Seeing what she has had to deal with on the show and social media ..

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz