SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:33 pm

nannymargie wrote:
kikora wrote:Highlighting exactly what Ben said for those who didn't see it (as far as why no DWTS) Smiley

One thing we can rule out is Higgins not competing on Dancing With the Stars this season, unlike previous Bachelor contestants.

"You know, it kind of goes back to the whole thing -- there is one main goal for me now, and that's us, and I think right now, Lauren and I being together is my main concern," Higgins explains. "I don't think adding too much more to that right now is the right thing."

http://www.etonline.com/news/184554_ben_higgins_and_lauren_bushnell_show_off_massive_100k_neil_lane_engagement_ring/

And ladies that is why Ben Higgins is the BOMB!!!!!!!  Lauren and their relationship is first on his agenda.  Ben is a rare breed but we need more men like him in this world.

Hi Nanny!!!! handwave

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:34 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3494008/Lauren-Bushnell-flashes-thigh-white-dress-continues-NYC-press-tour-Bachelor-Ben-chose-her.html

I totally love her style. She knows how to bring the sexy without putting the girls on display laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:35 pm

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 <a href=NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Screen12" />
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:35 pm

Aww, cuteness overload!

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:39 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:OK Can I just say I'm jealous of Lauren's body.. it's perfect!! Ben is a lucky dude.

I just saw the picture of her in the white dress that shows her from behind.....Wow that girl's got a nice booty, if I say so myself. I love her style of clothing.

Last edited by LoveDovez on Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm

No need caption for Ben laugh out loud

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:57 pm

Thanks guys for bringing all the goodies over. I'm all caught up now. I was all for him doing DWTS, but I appreciate him not wanting to do it. It would put getting back into normslcy on hold for sure. And with her willing to move to Denver, I bet he's ready to make it happen ASAP.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:08 pm

dyra wrote:Did they have any more schedule or interview to be attend ? I have my normal life too rotfl
They are done, unless something else gets schedule after today. Ben said in the abc Facebook one that it was their last one today and they don't have anything planned except to spend a few days in nyc.

We do have next week to look forward to when Ben brings Lauren back to Warsaw for the
Fundraiser at BYC. We will have to be on the lookout for tagged pictures on IG.

Also for when/if Ben or Lauren start using sc. We know Ben has one he was just afraid to use it.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:11 pm

I would love if they got a periscope. I learned way more about shawn and Kaitlyn watching theirs than I did their whole season.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:17 pm

My summary of the best interviews and pics Smiley

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2016/03/16/ben-and-lauren-the-real-life-gallery/

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:21 pm

FMG2015 wrote:
dyra wrote:Did they have any more schedule or interview to be attend ? I have my normal life too rotfl
They are done, unless something else gets schedule after today. Ben said in the abc Facebook one that it was their last one today and they don't have anything planned except to spend a few days in nyc.

We do have next week to look forward to when Ben brings Lauren back to Warsaw for the
Fundraiser at BYC. We will have to be on the lookout for tagged pictures on IG.

Also for when/if Ben or Lauren start using sc. We know Ben has one he was just afraid to use it.

Thank you. I suffering from BenLo hangover and glad they have SM to keep updates about their daily activities if possible

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:33 pm

These two are adorable! I wish them the very, very best and can't wait to see what their future brings. I enjoyed this season so much! .
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry