SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:57 pm

I haven't been watching this season much cause I've been so busy with work, but I have to say, Ben is one of a kind. I would kill to date a guy like him and Lauren is such a lucky girl! I can't wait for the proposal and the kind words he's going to say to her. beatingheart

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by tennischick80 Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:05 pm

That poem embodies their story so perfectly! Wowzers! Well done.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Send them a copy of the poem. I think they will love it...It gave me chills.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:20 pm

I really don't know how to send it to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:49 am

Less than 48 hours to go ! :yes:

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 IW46dW4

Gifs : bachelorabc tumblr

Last edited by dyra on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add gifs source)

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:15 am

ForeverLove wrote:I really don't know how to send it to them.

Tweet them a link to it? yes Tag them in an IG with a jpeg of it? Not sure?!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:41 am

I so can't wait to hear Ben sing his new fiancee's praises and show us all that the result of the show is real even if some of what led to it was fake! I hope Lauren tells us that Ben has been really supportive of her, too!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:47 am

All I want to hear they compliment and praises each other. Of course we want to hear more from Lauren. Guys we're doing good right. Monday approaching soon !

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:57 am

I'm super excited for the finale and ATFR! This will be the first time that a contestant who was my fave on their 1st season went on to become the lead, AND chose the person who I liked best for them cheerleader

So thanks, Ben, for not letting me down laugh out loud

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:57 am

ForeverLove wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:
charmained wrote:https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/708706888712491009
In this most recent promo vid they showed Ben dressing up for the FRC. He's wearing blue undies!!! And Lauren is wearing a blue dress. It couldn't be more perfect. giggling

Can't they just show us a video of Ben saying how excited he is to propose to his real love??? It is about time.  

I think that part is too special for a sneak peek. I honestly do. :yes:

Very 50 shades right there! (Fanning self). I think they have an inside joke somewhere about BenLo dressing alike and the producers/ handlers supplied Ben with new boxer briefs to exactly match Lauren's dress (or he asked for them). Too uncanny to be a coincidence...they several times this season- almost exactly on the Warsaw date. Smiley
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:05 am

Awesome picture

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC4W0d2w3JQ/?hl=en

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry