SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by dyra Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:32 am

Happy for @benhiggi & @LaurenBushnell3. Welcome to an upcoming year filled with breakup rumors & a whole lot of "a source says" #TheBachelor - @shawn_booth 

Well it already started before the finale.

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:52 am

Right on SB! Whatever doesn't break you makes you stronger .

SB might be the perfect confidant for Ben. They'll be taken under the wings of the other successful alumni . Glad that number slowly grows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:58 am

Stacia620 wrote:
intheroom wrote:I am so in love with them also.  They really are my favorite couples along with Des and Chris.  Gotta said Ben is so lucky!  Lauren is a class act!

Love Ben and Lauren as a couple and I also really like Des and Chris.  I was disappointed that Des and Chris did not get a televised wedding, but I have a feeling that TPTB would love to have a Ben and Lauren tv wedding.  

I think Des & Chris got cheated , If I remember correctly I think the reason they gave them was because the ratings on her show were fairly low. Then I read they wouldn't be doing anymore TV weddings because it was costing to much $. Then they televised Jade & Tanner but combine it with the reunion so it's hard to say if they'll splurge for Ben & lauren . I guess it depends on how the ratings were throughout the season and for ATFR. I know they like Ben alot so it remains to be seen.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:58 am

Just because it's as beautiful as the wearer and the giver...

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Image29

http://www.gettyimages.com/photos/lauren-bushnell?excludenudity=true&family=editorial&phrase=Lauren%20bushnell&sort=best

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:08 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelors-lauren-strange-to-watch-bens-mom-pick-jojo-w167367

"Ben’s whole family has done nothing but accept me as a daughter now, into their family, and I consider them parents, too," the flight attendant said. "I just kind of realized that, that was in the past, and I’ve felt nothing but love and acceptance since then."

-Lauren is really a sweetheart... :cutesmile!:
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:20 am

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/15/bachelor-ben-lauren-interview

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-bachelor-ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-television-wedding-dancing-with-the-stars-1201730029/
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by codzombies Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:34 am

ceoona wrote:http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/15/bachelor-ben-lauren-interview

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-bachelor-ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-television-wedding-dancing-with-the-stars-1201730029/

Definitely my favorite interviews because we learn new things about BenLo versus the same questions over and over again.

codzombies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:38 am

Thank you Ceoona for all the goodies! Lauren is such a mature and confident woman. No jealousy issues because she's secure in Ben's love. Can't beat that! Both Ben and Lauren are forward thinkers and don't invest too much in the past. I love that about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:39 am

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 1f60d  bestbud!
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:43 am

You guys I know it's silly but I seriously just teared up again watching the end of the After the final rose when the family was on stage. Three new moments stood out to me. That moment of Ben just taking it in, in the last final moments looking around. The moment where his mother held Lauren's left hand/arm out to look at the ring in the light. And finally the moment between Ben and Mollie "Are you Happy? I am so Happy." and then her" I'm so Happy." It was just so beautiful. Who wants to be there for Thanksgiving with Ben's new family?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:48 am

How I wish we have one compilation video that only have their cuts from all episodes+ AFTR. Will watch it over  and over again  NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 1f60d
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:14 am

sophienette wrote:My summary of the best interviews and pics Smiley

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2016/03/16/ben-and-lauren-the-real-life-gallery/
This is great! tyvm I love the one where they wrote their names on the board and Lauren put an (H) next to her name, cute!

I've tried uploading my vid to youtube twice tonight, but it's aborted at the end each time, I must of used a wrong file type, haven't uploaded in a few years. no idea Will try again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry