SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by dyra Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:22 am

casjacknick wrote:You guys I know it's silly but I seriously just teared up again watching the end of the After the final rose when the family was on stage. Three new moments stood out to me. That moment of Ben just taking it in, in the last final moments looking around. The moment where his mother held Lauren's left hand/arm out to look at the ring in the light. And finally the moment between Ben and Mollie "Are you Happy? I am so Happy." and then her" I'm so Happy." It was just so beautiful. Who wants to be there for Thanksgiving with Ben's new family?

This part really got me. Could tell that Ben's finally relieved. Im tearing up a bit and seeing Lauren's brother tweeted about how excited and happy they are to have Ben as their brother. I believe their relationship could last longer with the support they got from both families. I couldn't be more happier and touched.

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:33 am

Lol! I just finished watching BenLo's part and ATFR again too. With earphones . Their families are very upstanding and warm. True they would never support a sham, and that's how you can tell BenLo is the real deal! Ben hugged Lauren's brothers twice. They look like they really do look up to him and a big brother already. They are FAM. Then we see dinner pics of the parents together . Truly heartwarming . Has there ever been a unified support from family on this show before? Then knowing Ben orchestrated Lauren's family's attendance to surprise her. #preciousmoments

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:40 am

ForeverLove wrote:Lol! I just finished watching BenLo's part and ATFR again too. With earphones . Their families are very upstanding and warm. True they would never support a sham, and that's how you can tell BenLo is the real deal! Ben hugged Lauren's brothers twice. They look like they really do look up to him and a big brother already. They are FAM. Then we see dinner pics of the parents together . Truly heartwarming . Has there ever been a unified support from family on this show before? Then knowing Ben orchestrated Lauren's family's attendance to surprise her. #preciousmoments

Dear FL, Where you saw the dinner pics of the parent together? NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 1f60d
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:43 am

Lost17 wrote:

I've tried uploading my vid to youtube twice tonight, but it's aborted at the end each time, I must of used a wrong file type, haven't uploaded in a few years. no idea  Will try again!

Please, I need more BenLo dose hissyfit cant wait !

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:45 am

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Image30

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BC9hH05lSmv/?taken-by=valoriedarling&hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:47 am

dyra wrote:
Lost17 wrote:

I've tried uploading my vid to youtube twice tonight, but it's aborted at the end each time, I must of used a wrong file type, haven't uploaded in a few years. no idea  Will try again!

Please, I need more BenLo dose hissyfit cant wait !

console I think a treasure trove of vids will be on it's way because of how BenLo captured so many hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:09 am

Hoping for morning or bed selfie from BenLo laugh out loud

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:21 am

Just watched all the videos and I can't deal with the cuteness! I love that in one they mentioned watching 'Fixer Upper' together because when Ben tweeted that we all thought it was a massive sign he was with Lauren!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:34 am

That was also the time we were asking for a sign. A SHV sign to be exact. We got it, but didn't know just how clear that clue was. They were probably sitting next to each other . giggling :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:44 am

Ok, finally, my own vid...it's a bit long and hope you don't mind kissing, hugging & the stares, that seems to be what I liked and focused on the most! Hugesmile  Embarassed  I shortened the proposal too, didn't include it all, I was already going long on time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:54 am

THANK YOU LOST! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful! awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:04 am

Finally yeah. Thanks Lost

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry