SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:53 am

I hadn't seen it! Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by pander3575 Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:54 am

Loved that interview. I hadn't seen it so thanks for bringing it over.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:55 am

I had not seen that yet either. Thanks, that was a great interview.

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:59 am

don't think i've seen this posted yet but it's a new sneak peek of Lauren and Ben (sorry if it has been posted!)
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:03 am

FMG2015 wrote:

I hadn't seen this video, and I'm not sure if a lot of other people have as well, but I'm sitting here with the biggest smile on my face hearing this quote from Ben...His face and his smile is so genuinely happy!

"somehow someway I found a woman gracious enough to go 'I get it" and I love you too."

"There's not a question in my mind. Life has moved so far...for me since this kind of ended...and it hasn't even been that long. But my relationship with this woman is better than it's ever been. I could not be more excited to wake up every morning and see the text or see the phone call, or just be with her. Life's good, it's really good."

hearthumbsup

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:23 am

Guys,

What do you think about this..Did he said  "different side of her"  or am I wrong?

bilolo wrote:https://twitter.com/warnerbrostv/status/705087284069052416
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:29 am

ceoona wrote:Guys,

What do you think about this..Did he said  "different side of her"  or am I wrong?

I don't get it.... what's the message???
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:32 am

He said different side of it JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:32 am

Rolly wrote:

When it sounds like he says "I got to see a different side of her."   It can mean two things.  He calls his city of Warsaw a her, or he got to see a different side of Lauren, since his date with her was in Warsaw... interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:39 am

He says 'it' not 'her' i'm pretty sure
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:43 am

Eviebloom wrote:
Rolly wrote:

When it sounds like he says "I got to see a different side of her."   It can mean two things.  He calls his city of Warsaw a her, or he got to see a different side of Lauren, since his date with her was in Warsaw... interesting.

If there is a video I can't see it. I just see a still picture on the Twitter link no video.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:44 am

I think you are right! He saw a different side of Lauren in Warsaw and how she fit in with his people.

In the last preview JoJo mentions that they haven't talked about a lot of things. In Warsaw, it got personal and REAL for Lauren and Ben.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry