SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by iluvromance814 Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:20 pm

"Must Have Done Something Right" by Relient K

Last edited by iluvromance814 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

iluvromance814

Female Posts : 91

https://www.youtube.com/user/iluvromance814?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:28 pm

Thank you Luv! What talent !
Perfect song and captured moments! clapping!

Last edited by ForeverLove on Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:48 pm

Beautiful Video!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:04 pm

BeautifuL video. Thanks for sharing

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:40 pm

iluvromance814 wrote:"Must Have Done Something Right" by Relient K

What a nice video to wake up to!! Such a wonderful video iluvromance814 Thank you I can only imagine how much work goes into making it. clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:51 pm

Super sweet video!! I love the upbeat music and looking forward to an upbeat ATFR that celebrates final couple, Ben and Lauren, instead of having F2 trying to create drama and bring them down.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:56 pm

I am looking forward to some F1 love and support now. She deserves it. She has been kind and supportive to Ben. I think TPTB has not been kind to their relationship. I hope that at the last show and the interviews they give them lots of love and support. Sending them my blessings... whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:16 pm

I actually think Jojo being announced as the bachelorette will make it so much better for Ben and Lauren. She'll have to be over it and appear ready to move on. Which will make the heat on Ben less and therefore an easier ride for Ben and Lauren post show. I love this news!

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:31 pm

I've been praying for someone leak the People magazine photoshoot or maybe some info since last week haha Praying so anything ?

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:45 pm

I hadn't seen this video, and I'm not sure if a lot of other people have as well, but I'm sitting here with the biggest smile on my face hearing this quote from Ben...His face and his smile is so genuinely happy!

"somehow someway I found a woman gracious enough to go 'I get it" and I love you too."

"There's not a question in my mind. Life has moved so far...for me since this kind of ended...and it hasn't even been that long. But my relationship with this woman is better than it's ever been. I could not be more excited to wake up every morning and see the text or see the phone call, or just be with her. Life's good, it's really good."

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:50 pm

Aw! He just comes across as so happy in every interview! I seriously cannot wait until AFTR and seeing BenLo together!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry