SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:26 pm

Can you imagine the Finale? They both come walking towards each other with tears. Ben can say, she's the one he couldn't let go, and Lauren saying, I just couldn't picture my life without you. Or something like that.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:39 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Justafan2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Disclaimer: I definitely think Lauren is the F1. 100%.

That said, during rha RC, I definitely felt like Ben was giving JoJo more eye contact and body contact. Even in this picture, he is closer to her than Lauren.

I felt that way about Lauren's date too, like he was pulling back and ramping it up with JoJo. And previews seem to indicate the same for the finale- which I know can be misleading. I do chalk up the FD pulling back to be guilt- he had to be feeling guilty and confused.

Doesn't matter, Lauren is F1. He said in interviews his finance is the person he just couldn't picture letting go. That's how he describes Lauren on the show. He can't imagine her not in his life.

I see the picture as JoJo is closer to Ben. He is standing straight and she is turned in. However, if you look, you will notice Ben's head is tilted towards Lauren. Body language is such a subconscious was of expressing someone's feelings, whether they realize they are doing it or not. Now Ben could just naturally tilt his head in pictures but I thought it was an interesting observation

Not to mention Ben's arm is stretched all the way to the handler/producer next to Jojo so it's not like he's caressing her or anything . She's also shorter so fits under Ben's armpits. Lauren is taller . I see the guy has his arm around Lauren. Maybe Ben does too giggling
Funny how we all see something different in a picture. To me JoJo is trying TOO hard to get close to Ben that she's almost stepping on his foot. giggling IMO, not that it matters, but Ben and Lauren just fit and complement each other.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:44 pm

AmoreBella wrote:In the comments under the picture that Ben posted at the basketball game.. People commented that they saw him at the airport (not sure if it was the Denver airport) but he was on the phone and they didn't want to bother him and one commented (lo_cal) why were you waiting outside of caribou coffee ... I think it is funny bc of the discussion of Lauren with the producer at a coffee shop.

Also, Bryson_byrer claims to know who Ben picked since they are from Warsaw but wouldn't comment who because didn't want to  spoil it for anyone but offered to reveal if that sent them a dm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCed2S8my1g/?hl=en
 I 'm so curious so I DMed him! and he just DMed me back! ............  Embarressed!
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:47 pm

Julie81 wrote:These women recap the episodes unspoiled. They are no different from the general public. They don't read spoilers or sleuth. They just watch it and then give their hilarious feedback. They chose Lauren from very early on.

He was in Denver last night but I don't know when he got there.

Never listened to their recap, but it just seemed off to me that she'll say that, when we all saw the preview on Monday. Thanks for bringing them to my attention, I always enjoy funny recaps and blogs.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:48 pm

The preview itself makes me so hype and nervous at the same time. It is hard to live up to that.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 73 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:50 pm

ceoona wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:In the comments under the picture that Ben posted at the basketball game.. People commented that they saw him at the airport (not sure if it was the Denver airport) but he was on the phone and they didn't want to bother him and one commented (lo_cal) why were you waiting outside of caribou coffee ... I think it is funny bc of the discussion of Lauren with the producer at a coffee shop.

Also, Bryson_byrer claims to know who Ben picked since they are from Warsaw but wouldn't comment who because didn't want to  spoil it for anyone but offered to reveal if that sent them a dm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCed2S8my1g/?hl=en
 I 'm so curious so I DMed him! and he just DMed me back! ............  Embarressed!

And???

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:50 pm

ceoona wrote:

Share with us !!! I'm curious too

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 73 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:52 pm

He told me Ben has bringing Lauren to Warsaw which I highly doubt is true
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:56 pm

Bryson_byrer dmed me Its Lauren!

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 73 Instac11

Last edited by ceoona on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:59 pm

Diana wrote:He told me Ben has bringing Lauren to Warsaw which I highly doubt is true

Maybe post show?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:59 pm

ceoona wrote:Bryson_byrer dmed me Its Lauren!

True source Iyo?

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:59 pm

Also found this conversation on jojo 's ig https://www.instagram.com/p/BCgcVoLAKXr/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher&hl=en
....so basically warsaw people know already. So this made 2 persons form warsaw made this statement

bosnjakmanu@vanessalynnee sorry live in his hometown lauren wins
vanessalynnee@bosnjakmanu you know Ben?
bosnjakmanu@vanessalynnee its all over town obviously

Last edited by ceoona on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2