SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:27 pm

I don't think that Ben saying anything about the dog was a clue to who he chose as both women had/have a dog but to be fair Lauren retweeted this about her dog a couple of days ago

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 72 Screen10

I posted this in another thread but if anything I think this is more a clue that Lauren is F1 jmo

"To help handle the fact that her fiancée was apparently falling in love with another woman at the same time, Ben shared that his top pick hasn't been watching every episode of the show. "She's seen a lot, but not a ton."
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/bachelor-ben-higgins-put-current-fiance-through-hell/ar-BBqfvOb?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

She has been pretty quiet on sm about the show and rarely promotes it so I'm more inclined to believe that hasn't been watching much if at all. JoJo seems to post about the show a lot and promotes it on twitter etc seems to me that she has definitely been watching the show throughout the season all Jmo

Im also one that has no doubt that the spoiler is correct and that Lauren is F1! Is it March 14th yet giggling ???

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by avacaroline Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:40 pm

Reading back thru his first blog.... Obviously, I take the leads' blogs with a grain of salt, but this seems to ring true of what we have seen Ben say before.  

"When I say that I worry about being unlovable, it doesn't mean I think I am some awful person or have no self-confidence or that I don't have people that love me in my life or anything like that. But in my experience in relationships so far, it has felt like I have been more invested in the relationship than the person I was dating at the time. I've had my heart broken. So until I am with someone that loves me wholly and gives themselves to me as fully as I give myself to them, it can be hard for me to know that that can happen for me."

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-premiere-blog

IMO, this explains why Ben allowed himself to be backed into the corner that he found himself in those last days in Jamaica. TPTB fed right in to his greatest insecurities, pulled a puppet string here and there, and orchestrated one of the most "dramatic" endings in the history of ever.

:fishing:  2pop   :strings1  :tissuebox Rolling Eyes
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Also why he trying to fully commit to the F2 as much as he wants them too so he's not blindsided imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:55 pm

Good point avacaroline -- I've been wondering how much of his "falling in love with two women" had to do with the "unlovable" weakness.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:10 pm

I watch the Janz and Annie show on YouTube. They recap the bachelor each week and they are hilarious. Anyways they've not been able to film their recap yet this week but Annie made a short video explaining why and said that her friend went through airport security at LAX with Ben today. She spoke to him and said he's madly in love and happy.

She said he was there to film WTA but she could have been mistaken or he's back to film extra stuff for the show.

https://youtu.be/-xkZJJwjNkI
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:53 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Diana wrote:This is the only season I have no worry laugh out loud

That's the spirit Diana!

IMO when Lauren arrived at the FRC the sun was a lot lower than JoJo with full sun. That's what made it 100% to me.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:00 pm

Ben's been after Lauren since day 1, it only took her confirming her feelings for him to help him feel secure in what they had/have. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:03 pm

I soooo want to celebrate at their Finale. cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:05 pm

Lost17 wrote:Ben's been after Lauren since day 1, it only took her confirming her feelings for him to help him feel secure in what they had/have. Hugesmile

He did say seeing Lauren for the first time was the closest thing he experienced to love at first sight!

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:08 pm

Julie81 wrote:I watch the Janz and Annie show on YouTube. They recap the bachelor each week and they are hilarious. Anyways they've not been able to film their recap yet this week but Annie made a short video explaining why and said that her friend went through airport security at LAX with Ben today. She spoke to him and said he's madly in love and happy.

She said he was there to film WTA but she could have been mistaken or he's back to film extra stuff for the show.

https://youtu.be/-xkZJJwjNkI

When did he leave after the actual filming of wta, and why is he back so soon?

The friend must have assumed he is here for wta or something. Anyway, what type of bloggers are these who won't know that it was filmed last week. Fail!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:14 pm

These women recap the episodes unspoiled. They are no different from the general public. They don't read spoilers or sleuth. They just watch it and then give their hilarious feedback. They chose Lauren from very early on.

He was in Denver last night but I don't know when he got there.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:22 pm

Lost17 wrote:Ben's been after Lauren since day 1, it only took her confirming her feelings for him to help him feel secure in what they had/have. Hugesmile

IMO at the very end I think that it will be Lauren "chasing" Ben - based on what we saw in this preview:

At this point I like can't - I can't picture my life without Ben

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2