SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:36 am

Jeepers wrote:Well .. Better check out Jojos IG then .. Cuz there's a bunch of partyin goin on. It is not an exclusive club by any means

And she did reference the kind of dudes at the bars in Dallas . Pigs I believe ? giggling

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:37 am

Seo2 wrote:
Maddy wrote:Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 65 12751190_184471925257868_1853667062_n
nazperez The B stands for bae #TheBachelor

Not sure if this has been discussed already but this instagram post is from Naz Perez who is a Bachelor producer and her photos posted before and after this are all tagged in Colorado.  Safe house visit with Ben in his hometown? WOuld be surprising becuase I assumed they'd be in LA right now if anything..... (https://www.instagram.com/p/BCZc7rdm443/?taken-by=nazperez)

What's that board behind them? Are they at an airport?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:40 am

Now that I look at it. Pretty cool to say bae#TheBachelor. Double meaning ? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:40 am

The board behind them looks like a menu
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:42 am

^^ laughing at Lauren's IG. "Me on the weekends" with the peace emoji. It's Lauren w a doll at her side laugh out loud. Kinda like this is me hanging with my babe.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:43 am

The photo could have nothing to do with Nazperez being in Colorado, Nazperez couldve just posted the photo that may have been taken another time. Nazperez clearly seems to have been in Colorado, but IDK whether Lauren was with her. The photo was posted on February 29th. I dont know how to look up geotags etc on Instagram... Her other photos have a location but this one doesn't.
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:44 am

nothatgirl wrote:I'm in the minority (as usual) in that I do get the vibe that Lauren is hard-core partier. The snaps/pics from Amanda...Lauren looked pretty out of it. I have no idea if that's going to be a deal-breaker for Ben, though. You never get to see a three-dimensional person on the show; Lauren has gotten a very "wife" edit, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got to see a different side of her post-filming.  IMO.

You are not alone! I find what the article mentioned matches what I have been getting from Lauren since Day 1.

ETA: She doesn't have to be perfect to be on the show, really, just stop role-playing is fine Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 65 3806527698

Last edited by peggy0221 on Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:45 am

Winter Park isn't exactly in his hometown .. but not a bad place to hideout either

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:49 am

Naz and Lauren are at a Coffee Bean (and Tea Leaf).  It is an LA based Coffee chain but I checked before posting and they do have a location at the Denver airport.  Seems risky for them to pose there though....so most likely the photo was taken in LA where there are lots of Coffee Bean locations.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:51 am

Ben just posted on Instagram that he's at watching Kobe Bryant in Denver https://www.instagram.com/p/BCed2S8my1g/?hl=en&taken-by=higgins.ben

Six hours ago lauren posted an old photo of herself as a kid (I believe it's already been posted here. Here's the link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCd8Xm_zSRu/?taken-by=lauren_bushnell&hl=en)

Interesting how they are both back on SM after a few days hiatus.
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:55 am

Coupled with Jojo being on during that "hiatus" sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:58 am

I do think Lauren has an "edge" and as much as she says she likes to be a planner and have some control I do think she lets herself go and party as well. I think she like to enjoy life and travel etc. etc. I think she also has shone a bit of a sassy side, a logical and practical side, a very confident side. thinking back to the first night convo I do think we saw her in her normal state outside of the show -- giggly, teasing, a bit sassy and someone who can let loose (pretty sure she'd had quite a bit of wine that night). I def think she comes across as vanilla in this edit and from past viewing experiences I highly doubt that's how she's actually like. I think she's a good Christian girl with some edge and I wonder if Ben and her share that aspects of themselves in that both are open-minded, judgmental and have a bit of edge while still being steadfast in their strong values.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2