SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:28 pm

julychild wrote:What if the snitch turns out to be JoJo? She wasn't with the group, in the preview, maybe Ben's reaction was why she was crying.

I just don't see JoJo being that insecure and I think Ben would've been done with her if she did that. I think it's more likely to be someone who has no shot in hell with Ben.

I agree with those who say the Caila clip seems like a next B'ette storyline. I got the same vibes I got from Ben last season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:28 pm

Whatever the case, what caila said wasn't even bad. It is a legitimate fear to have. Ben may be the bachelor but the girls aren't obligated to fall in love with him...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:28 pm

I think saying you're afraid you're going to hurt someone, is good way to dump someone...not convince them to propose, or convince any guy you are genuine. Makes no sense.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:30 pm

Regardless of whatever the context of Caila's and Ben's conversation they resolved the issue since Caila makes it to the FS. The episode review already mentions Caila's worry of opening up on the date and will it cost her a rose?  Clearly it didn't.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:33 pm

relaxing wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
I am interested to see what Caila's edit will be given that clip of her, what viewers via SM will think of her, and what SM's response will be...

Because given that she is heard in that clip saying she thinks she can't totally fall in love with somebody and she says she feels like she is going to hurt Ben she didn't come off well at all, imo.

Even though she stays (given what has been sleuthed) that's a really strange thing to say to someone that is unlovable... and not a positive thing either, imo.

Suspect

And that in a nutshell is what leads me even more to believe she is being set up for her role as next season's 'Ette. The stage is being set.

Well I agree they're trying to set up her Bachelorette story, as lame a one as Ben's I feel unlovable, but to me that scene isn't going to win her any fans or make her more popular with the viewers.  It looked so awkward, silly and fake.  IMO.  And I like Caila a lot, but this clip has me worried if that will continue to the end if she totally becomes a puppet playing the next lead role and spewing nonsense TPTB giver her.

That's exactly how I already see her and from the getgo.

Again, TPTB will go with whomever they want. They can even go with Amanda if they want to, it's all up to them.

I just don't see how Caila is going to win over audiences with this given "Perfect Ben" who is "unlovable" and out of the F5, Caila has the least amount of SM followers.

This will be her second date so it also seems odd that she is taking steps backwards if she is saying she thinks she will hurt Ben. I don't see viewers via SM wanting to root for someone that has expressed doubt about loving him and saying she may hurt him.

I wonder if Ben will receive any backlash if he keeps her on since in the sense that people feel bad for him. Given that Caila was shown first episode talking about dumping her boyfriend for the show and then now seen talking to Ben about hurting "Perfect Ben"?

I am not sold yet that this is a Bette role or a post-Olivia role where TPTB have Ben keep on someone that doesn't deserve him or is not going to love him as much as Unlovable Ben deserves to be loved (and the show has made it seem).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:34 pm

Caila does also tell him during that conversation that she wants him in her life and he smiles back. It was in the season preview.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:
julychild wrote:What if the snitch turns out to be JoJo? She wasn't with the group, in the preview, maybe Ben's reaction was why she was crying.

I just don't see JoJo being that insecure and I think Ben would've been done with her if she did that. I think it's more likely to be someone who has no shot in hell with Ben.

I agree with those who say the Caila clip seems like a next B'ette storyline. I got the same vibes I got from Ben last season.

Haha, I actually do not see her doing it as well, the girl is super mature.. Just trying to through a wrench in the speculations.

Just in case anyone was wondering, the staircase where JoJo walked off the ITM is different from that of the GD venue. Her crying scene is probably from the cancelled cocktail party.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:39 pm

mindless wrote:Caila does also tell him during that conversation that she wants him in her life and he smiles back. It was in the season preview.

Caila obviously stays to FS. The issue is that doubt from her towards "Perfect Ben" is being put forth in her edit, imo.
Whether that is a Bette thing or a post-Olivia doubt/negative/drama thing remains to be seen, imo.
She's the least popular of the F4 so I don't know how this is going to win people over.
Will see...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:40 pm

nothatgirl wrote:That Caila conversation was so strange! I think that's a legitimate fear to have, but the tone and way she said it...it didn't feel real. Almost felt like a game move, like "I'm going to make you want me more by making it seem like seeming like I'm a challenge or out of reach".

The Lauren b is really weird too. Kind of funny that I was comparing her to Melissa because Jason/Molly implied the same thing about her, that she wasn't actually who she pretended to be on-camera. I wonder if it's true at all. She seems super nice, but I have felt like she's image-conscious like Ben is so I can potentially see where the snitch (probably Leah) is coming from.
Jason and Molly said what and when and where? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:45 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Whatever the case, what caila said wasn't even bad. It is a legitimate fear to have. Ben may be the bachelor but the girls aren't obligated to fall in love with him...

I didn't think it was that bad either. Ben has made it loud and clear he wants Lauren so good for her for not falling at the Perfect 10 Ben's feet.

I don't even care if this is a total Bachelorette audition either. Ben faked his whole way through Kaitlyn's season to be the next Bachelor and that was okay.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:49 pm

Seabear wrote:I think when we see the whole conversation that context will be Caila afraid of not being able to let go and be fully vulnerable and fall in love so therefore she will hurt Ben.  I think they will set that up for her being the Bachelorette. (also shown in her crying scene in an earlier episode)  Ben's hook has been "unloveable."  Caila's hook will be can she let go and "really fall in love."

TPTB always need a story to frame the next season on.  I don't see Caila's conversation as a negative in any way.

JMO

Great point.  Plus, isn't this the preview for next week's epi as we know she makes it to the F3 and there are some romantic previews of them together.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:50 pm

eversotrue wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:That Caila conversation was so strange! I think that's a legitimate fear to have, but the tone and way she said it...it didn't feel real. Almost felt like a game move, like "I'm going to make you want me more by making it seem like seeming like I'm a challenge or out of reach".

The Lauren b is really weird too. Kind of funny that I was comparing her to Melissa because Jason/Molly implied the same thing about her, that she wasn't actually who she pretended to be on-camera. I wonder if it's true at all. She seems super nice, but I have felt like she's image-conscious like Ben is so I can potentially see where the snitch (probably Leah) is coming from.
Jason and Molly said what and when and where? giggling

Sorry, I was unclear! They implied it about Melissa in one of their podcasts, saying she wasn't who she pretended to be on-camera and with Jason. I don't even think they said her name, but it was very clear they were talking about her by saying she was a fan-favorite and in a later podcast, Jason had said "this is essentially what you were trying to tell me at the FRC, that she was too immature".

I just thought it was funny because there were so many comparisons with this season being made to jason/Melissa. I don't really know if it's true about Lauren, but the pap pictures did surprise me so I never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3