SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:16 pm

I think when we see the whole conversation that context will be Caila afraid of not being able to let go and be fully vulnerable and fall in love so therefore she will hurt Ben.  I think they will set that up for her being the Bachelorette. (also shown in her crying scene in an earlier episode)  Ben's hook has been "unloveable."  Caila's hook will be can she let go and "really fall in love."

TPTB always need a story to frame the next season on.  I don't see Caila's conversation as a negative in any way.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:17 pm

Just watched the clip of Lauren B saying that (Leah?) told Ben that Lauren is different around the girls in the house than with Ben.

Then Leah (if she said this) seems to pretend she didn't say it... given that she likely goes home I can see why... she was mad probably not to get the 1on1 date and then saw Lauren B as the frontrunner (after the time that Ben spent with Lauren B last episode).

I found it interesting that when Lauren B is crying and talking about this and Lauren B saying she is the same in the house and with Ben, Becca says "I will vouch for that!"

All I can say is that was nice of Becca to say she will vouch for her. That's one thing I have never seen with Becca - cattiness to other girls... she is definitely a girl's girl and even Jubilee tweeted that all the hype about Becca (being nice) is totally warranted and Lauren B also tweeting to Becca and tweeting ILYSM.

I can see SM audiences, who already love Lauren B, also supporting Lauren and watch she is saying so I think it will only make SM audiences even more side with Lauren B.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:17 pm

I wonder if Amanda went to talk to him and told him that Lauren is genuine, since she got the GDR. I'm also wondering if it's definitely Leah or possibly Lauren h, since it's kind of strange she got eliminated the week after her 1-on-1.

This does seem like a way more interesting episode than RS's spoilers had made it seem like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
I am interested to see what Caila's edit will be given that clip of her, what viewers via SM will think of her, and what SM's response will be...

Because given that she is heard in that clip saying she thinks she can't totally fall in love with somebody and she says she feels like she is going to hurt Ben she didn't come off well at all, imo.

Even though she stays (given what has been sleuthed) that's a really strange thing to say to someone that is unlovable... and not a positive thing either, imo.

Suspect

And that in a nutshell is what leads me even more to believe she is being set up for her role as next season's 'Ette. The stage is being set.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:20 pm

The way Leah (if it's her snitching on LaurenB) makes HER look not genuine. We haven't seen Lauren with the girls much, but Leah is doing exactly that herself, going to Ben about Lauren but not saying anything to Lauren. And it's such a hard thing for Lauren to prove not to be true, and creates doubt in Ben's head for sure. I guess this is some angst and obstacles she has to overcome.

What is Caila doing? Maybe she's not really feeling it with Ben and is weirdly trying to let him know?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:20 pm

Seabear wrote:I think when we see the whole conversation that context will be Caila afraid of not being able to let go and be fully vulnerable and fall in love so therefore she will hurt Ben.  I think they will set that up for her being the Bachelorette. (also shown in her crying scene in an earlier episode)  Ben's hook has been "unloveable."  Caila's hook will be can she let go and "really fall in love."

TPTB always need a story to frame the next season on.  I don't see Caila's conversation as a negative in any way.

JMO

She tells Ben she is in love with him during FD, from the season preview. She fell...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:23 pm

What if the snitch turns out to be JoJo? She wasn't with the group, in the preview, maybe Ben's reaction was why she was crying.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:23 pm

I just saw the clip. I understand where caila is coming from but the way she delivered it made me think she was about to tell him she was joking. I'll wait for the episode to judge.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:24 pm

Seabear wrote:I think when we see the whole conversation that context will be Caila afraid of not being able to let go and be fully vulnerable and fall in love so therefore she will hurt Ben.  I think they will set that up for her being the Bachelorette. (also shown in her crying scene in an earlier episode)  Ben's hook has been "unloveable."  Caila's hook will be can she let go and "really fall in love."

JMO

That makes no sense though given various clips have been shown saying she fell in love. Not to mention, Caila saying this now makes no sense to me given she was going on after her date about falling for him and all that jazz. Now she can't fall for him? To me it was a game play and not a smart one at all, imo.

I also don't think a hook of not wanting to fall in love with Ben is a positive thing on a "Perfect Ben" aka "Unlovable Ben" season. I think a hook like that with Juan Pablo or some other lead, sure... but I don't see any contestant saying they think they will hurt Ben and not able to love as a positive thing given this is "Perfect Ben" who is "unlovable".

I will be interested to see SM audiences and Media seem to say (if they view it negatively or not) but just based on what was shown I don't see it as a positive thing given Ben as lead and considering the F1 is the opposite of Caila in her fears.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:25 pm

cindydee09 wrote:There are 2 new sneak peeks posted on the ABC Press site, I just don't know how to bring them over.

Here is the link: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/

You did great. Bringing the link over is just as good! Thanks for taking the time to bring it over. yes

For those who can't view it, click/tap the ! on the bottom right of the little view box. Give it a second and it loads underneath, you may have to scroll down to actually see it.

JMO

I totally agree Seabear, that clip was the writing on the wall for the next lead IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
I am interested to see what Caila's edit will be given that clip of her, what viewers via SM will think of her, and what SM's response will be...

Because given that she is heard in that clip saying she thinks she can't totally fall in love with somebody and she says she feels like she is going to hurt Ben she didn't come off well at all, imo.

Even though she stays (given what has been sleuthed) that's a really strange thing to say to someone that is unlovable... and not a positive thing either, imo.

Suspect

And that in a nutshell is what leads me even more to believe she is being set up for her role as next season's 'Ette. The stage is being set.

Well I agree they're trying to set up her Bachelorette story, as lame a one as Ben's I feel unlovable, but to me that scene isn't going to win her any fans or make her more popular with the viewers.  It looked so awkward, silly and fake.  IMO.  And I like Caila a lot, but this clip has me worried if that will continue to the end if she totally becomes a puppet playing the next lead role and spewing nonsense TPTB giver her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:27 pm

Many F3(men) have left because they weren't feeling it. So this might be kind of a first(I say kind of only because it is in fact reality whatever the show actually aired) that one of the women were not feeling it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3