SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:49 pm

cindydee09 wrote:There are 2 new sneak peeks posted on the ABC Press site, I just don't know how to bring them over.

Here is the link: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/

Hmm, I wonder who told Ben that they didn't think Lauren B was the same with him as she was with the girls? I'm thinking Leah because of the way they showed her in the clip and the synopsis talks about a girl on the group date that is unsure of her relationship with Ben.

Also, I like Caila and it may just be the dramatic way she talks, but that video of her 1-on1 made me cringe a bit

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:51 pm

That pig date is the best date everrrrr! I'm jealous. laugh out loud

"This is like a bar in Dallas. Pigs everywhere." spitcoffee
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:51 pm

I am interested to see what Caila's edit will be given that clip of her, what viewers via SM will think of her, and what SM's response will be...

Because given that she is heard in that clip saying she thinks she can't totally fall in love with somebody and she says she feels like she is going to hurt Ben she didn't come off well at all, imo.

Even though she stays (given what has been sleuthed) that's a really strange thing to say to someone that is unlovable... and not a positive thing either, imo.

Suspect

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:51 pm

I like Calia too but she lost me a little bit in that convo with Ben.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:56 pm

That Caila conversation was so strange! I think that's a legitimate fear to have, but the tone and way she said it...it didn't feel real. Almost felt like a game move, like "I'm going to make you want me more by making it seem like seeming like I'm a challenge or out of reach".

The Lauren b is really weird too. Kind of funny that I was comparing her to Melissa because Jason/Molly implied the same thing about her, that she wasn't actually who she pretended to be on-camera. I wonder if it's true at all. She seems super nice, but I have felt like she's image-conscious like Ben is so I can potentially see where the snitch (probably Leah) is coming from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:01 pm

That Caila convo is bizarre. It didn't make her come off good at all... Hopefully there's more to that story that clears it up..

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:02 pm

nothatgirl wrote:That Caila conversation was so strange! I think that's a legitimate fear to have, but the tone and way she said it...it didn't feel real. Almost felt like a game move, like "I'm going to make you want me more by making it seem like seeming like I'm a challenge or out of reach".

To me it was Caila playing hard to get... totally game playing, imo.

I hope that they show more of who she is if this is what she is about because to me, even her little coy smile was cringe-worthy.

Plus, given how audiences are aware of Ben feeling unlovable I don't see how they are going to warm to a girl who tells him she thinks she is going to hurt him.

That Ben even seems to take it on himself in his ITM doesn't bode well for her either, imo, because I could see that as the audience wanting to protect him from someone who could potentially hurt him.

I wonder if this will be her edit going forward and thus rooting even more for Lauren... and Ben choosing Lauren whose fear is SHE is not good enough and not a fear of hurting Ben like Caila.

It's not a good look for Caila to be seen even in a small way as hurting Ben or not loving unlovable Ben, imo.  Suspect

Yikes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:02 pm

I kind of get where Caila's coming from, if she was in a relationship for a year waiting to fall in love with the guy and it never happened. But what a strange thing to say in a situation like this. Might as well ask him to not pick you. He has plenty of other options, so that's a poor way to sell yourself. Maybe she thought it would be a good story for a Bachelorette, but she thought wrong.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:06 pm

mindless wrote:I kind of get where Caila's coming from, if she was in a relationship for a year waiting to fall in love with the guy and it never happened. But what a strange thing to say in a situation like this. Might as well ask him to not pick you. He has plenty of other options, so that's a poor way to sell yourself. Maybe she thought it would be a good story for a Bachelorette, but she thought wrong.

She thought wrong alright.

I just don't see how someone telling "Unlovable Ben" that they feel they will hurt him will go well with audiences, for F1 or for next lead.

And from the ITM of Ben, he obviously keeps her but that edit is casting doubt on Caila for sure, imo, and I can see that doubt being used to support Lauren for F1 even more (or whomever may be lead if not Caila) -- someone who doesn't think she is good enough for Ben and scared of how SHE can get hurt, rather than be the one to hurt Ben.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:08 pm

Ugh. I can't see the clips. I'm kinda surprised Lauren b is the one that got thrown under the bus.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:11 pm

nothatgirl wrote:That Caila conversation was so strange! I think that's a legitimate fear to have, but the tone and way she said it...it didn't feel real. Almost felt like a game move, like "I'm going to make you want me more by making it seem like seeming like I'm a challenge or out of reach".

The Lauren b is really weird too. Kind of funny that I was comparing her to Melissa because Jason/Molly implied the same thing about her, that she wasn't actually who she pretended to be on-camera. I wonder if it's true at all. She seems super nice, but I have felt like she's image-conscious like Ben is so I can potentially see where the snitch (probably Leah) is coming from.

They are both weird. First time I don't really like Caila and see an act I'm not a fan of and really surprised to see that someone called out Lauren question .  The pig date looks truly hilarious!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:12 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Ugh. I can't see the clips. I'm kinda surprised Lauren b is the one that got thrown under the bus.
I'm not. If she was the clear frontrunner....that says it all IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3