SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:51 pm

I doubt JoJo said anything about Lauren. They're still good friends and JoJo seems to focus on her and Ben when she's with Ben, not nonsense gossip. (She leaves that amongst the girls :P)

Back to top Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:51 pm

Duke702 wrote:
I think saying you're afraid you're going to hurt someone, is good way to dump someone...not convince them to propose, or convince any guy you are genuine. Makes no sense.

Yup... that's how I see it and I don't and haven't seen Caila as genuine since before she was even on the show.
I could be totally wrong and it won't be the first but she doesn't give me genuine vibes...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:53 pm

It's not even what Caila said so much that was strange. It was the WAY she said. And the look on her face. It was just weird. And that was the first time I felt she didn't articulate herself that well.. I'm sure there's more to the story once we see the full date though.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:55 pm

Duke702 wrote:I think saying you're afraid you're going to hurt someone, is good way to dump someone...not convince them to propose, or convince any guy you are genuine. Makes no sense.

Yeah. I actually said something similar to my boyfriend before we started dating. He was really into me, had been for a while, but for a while I was convinced it wouldn't work for various reasons, so when I started warming up the idea such fears crept up. I'd tried to date a guy I was unsure about before and broke his heart pretty badly, so I didn't want to repeat that. But it's not like Ben was acting head over heels for Caila at that point, they hardly knew each other. Seems a bit premature to voice something like that. Makes her seem full of herself. I hope it's not just a Bachelorette script, because going from that to "I know I love you" in a couple of dates is a bit of a strecth. This show is ridiculous.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:57 pm

The weird thing is she does say "I am in love with you" from the seaso preview, so I don't know. Maybe it is a joke? Her tone just didn't seem to match the conversation. Like I said, it didn't seem real at all. I'll need to see the convo in context to make sense of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:
I don't even care if this is a total Bachelorette audition either. Ben faked his whole way through Kaitlyn's season to be the next Bachelor and that was okay.
I think Ben got a pass because of who he is (the Peter Brady, marriage material from the start) and that by the time he was obviously faking his way, the lead was pretty much loathed overall.

In this case, I am not so sure that even the mention by someone wanting to hurt Ben will go over well by SM viewers/audiences since media and the like seems to want to protect him and his "unlovable" self from any hurt.

Also, most of the recent female leads who expressed doubt or a sign of negativity towards the lead it was when the lead himself was not well liked - especially not liked by TPTB so that female who was giving negativity to the lead was seen as a champion and supported and thus a positive thing.

For a very well-liked lead like Ben? I don't see any negativity towards Ben by any female playing over well and don't quite see how TPTB would use that since it was a thing they used in the past when TPTB did not like leads (Andi for example with JPG) which TPTB have gone out their way to let it be known they love "Perfect Ben."

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:01 am

nothatgirl wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:That Caila conversation was so strange! I think that's a legitimate fear to have, but the tone and way she said it...it didn't feel real. Almost felt like a game move, like "I'm going to make you want me more by making it seem like seeming like I'm a challenge or out of reach".

The Lauren b is really weird too. Kind of funny that I was comparing her to Melissa because Jason/Molly implied the same thing about her, that she wasn't actually who she pretended to be on-camera. I wonder if it's true at all. She seems super nice, but I have felt like she's image-conscious like Ben is so I can potentially see where the snitch (probably Leah) is coming from.
Jason and Molly said what and when and where? giggling

Sorry, I was unclear! They implied it about Melissa in one of their podcasts, saying she wasn't who she pretended to be on-camera and with Jason. I don't even think they said her name, but it was very clear they were talking about her by saying she was a fan-favorite and in a later podcast, Jason had said "this is essentially what you were trying to tell me at the FRC, that she was too immature".  

I just thought it was funny because there were so many comparisons with this season being made to jason/Melissa. I don't really know if it's true about Lauren, but the pap pictures did surprise me so I never know.

That IMO says so much more about Jason and Molly than Melissa. He already dumped and humiliated her on national tv, and then later trash talks her publicly with the girl he dumped her for. Not cool IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:03 am

Ben clearly states that Caila may be leaving and it is not his choice.  So scripted or unscripted Ben is keeping her if he can.  It is all part of the show and before we see what plays out on screen it is difficult to speculate what the reaction is going to be.  Viewers may love Caila for being sensitive about Ben's feelings. no idea
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:04 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Jason and Molly said what and when and where? giggling

Sorry, I was unclear! They implied it about Melissa in one of their podcasts, saying she wasn't who she pretended to be on-camera and with Jason. I don't even think they said her name, but it was very clear they were talking about her by saying she was a fan-favorite and in a later podcast, Jason had said "this is essentially what you were trying to tell me at the FRC, that she was too immature".  

I just thought it was funny because there were so many comparisons with this season being made to jason/Melissa. I don't really know if it's true about Lauren, but the pap pictures did surprise me so I never know.

That IMO says so much more about Jason and Molly than Melissa. He already dumped and humiliated her on national tv, and then later trash talks her publicly with the girl he dumped her for. Not cool IMO.

He actually didn't dump her on TV. They were already broken up and she was already dating her now-husband quickly after. And she badmouthed him way more in her book. But, I agree, they probably shouldn't have even mentioned it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:09 am

nothatgirl wrote:The weird thing is she does say "I am in love with you" from the seaso preview, so I don't know. Maybe it is a joke? Her tone just didn't seem to match the conversation. Like I said, it didn't seem real at all. I'll need to see the convo in context to make sense of it.
Same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:10 am

nothatgirl wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

He actually didn't dump her on TV. They were already broken up and she was already dating her now-husband quickly after. And she badmouthed him way more in her book. But, I agree, they probably shouldn't have even mentioned it.
Well he did humiliate her on national tv. And pretty sure dumped her for another girl. If Melissa trashed him later, good on her, he kind of left the door open for that. IMO who and when she started to date her now husband really shouldn't matter. 

It's just ironic how they two time Melissa and then call her out for being 'fake' on camera.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:24 am

I don't think the Molly/Jason/Melissa thing happened at all the way it was presented. But that's too complicated of a tangent for this thread.

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3