SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:53 am

see2love wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Many of the girls were talking about Ben/Lauren connection, Becca said it to Ben herself. And didn't Leah say it in her camera talk that she was talking about LaurenB.

yes she did in the second chat with Ben when she went to see him.
But that chat at the group date we never really saw her say Lauren's name because she truly looked confused when Laure was crying. Maybe I am just giving her the benefit of a doubt
You are correct, "Lauren B" was frankenbited in.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:12 am

rhondam wrote:
see2love wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Many of the girls were talking about Ben/Lauren connection, Becca said it to Ben herself. And didn't Leah say it in her camera talk that she was talking about LaurenB.

But that chat at the group date we never really saw her say Lauren's name because she truly looked confused when Laure was crying. Maybe I am just giving her the benefit of a doubt

Only in the very first convo during the GD. When she went to his place later, she straight on said it was Lauren B and then Ben confirmed their conversation in an ITM and he admitted that Leah was talking about Lauren. (I rewound to double check.)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:43 am

Hahahahahahaha. Quest Love on Jimmy Fallon re-enacted Ben and Cailas confusing conversation ROFL. lolpanda lolpanda sneakyl cantstopl The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 3806527698

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:10 am

Sprite wrote:
rhondam wrote:
see2love wrote:

Only in the very first convo during the GD. When she went to his place later, she straight on said it was Lauren B and then Ben confirmed their conversation in an ITM and he admitted that Leah was talking about Lauren. (I rewound to double check.)
Yes that is correct. Only in the first convo.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:30 am

Ariela wrote:A few random thoughts from last night:

-It appeared that the only 3 genuine girls are Caila, Becca and JoJo. They seem to tell Ben how they feel without pretending that ALL is well.

-I dunno. I'm not on Lauren B train. I see that she is very strategic in trying "to win". She gives a little and then pulls back, so Ben is interested. It's like "Oh, I really like you Ben and can see our future....oh, BUT I'm so picky....so chase me" (laugh out loud). She's definitely cool,collected, and somewhat a mystery, which is very attractive to most men.
IF he chooses her, they will last a few months....I don't doubt that she wants Ben, but once the chase wears off, I don't see it lasting. I can't put my finger on it. It's just too nicey, nicey, like warm pee; Not realistic, I think.
-The best choice (so far)is JoJo for Ben. They have chemistry and friendship. They both seem to be on the same page. As for JoJo's wild days.....almost everybody has them in college. It's called learning and GROWING up.

Emily needs to go. Too immature and needy. I'm glad Olivia is gone....It seems that the girls are very catty this season. I'm tired of Emily whining.

Can i ask where you see (past the 1-1 date episode) Lauren pulling back or trying to make him chase her? IMO she is giving as much if not more than she gets in term of telling him how she feels, so I am curious if I am missing something?

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:18 am

Only initially on their first date, did she say that she was picky...she's just as much of a goner as he is, imo, at this point. She's just better at maybe navigating the social situations than some of the other girls. She meets him half way. I don't mind that she has a bit of a guard and she has self-respect & respect for the other girls not to throw herself at him.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:32 am

I don't find Lauren to be making Ben chase her but I find them kind of like the opposite gender roles we usually see on the show. Below is all just IMO ...

Ben was like a love sick puppy from the start and immediately wanted Lauren to know it and has been chasing ever since and trying to make sure she knows how much he likes her (as much as he's allowed to ).  He has a bit of a head in the clouds things going to me- usually this is what I would expect from the women - falling for the guy after one date giggling .  It's kind of cute on Ben.

Lauren seems more like she's saying the right things to him, does like him but also realizes his interest and just gives him enough to keep that chase and interest going.  She's a good flirt with him from the little we've seen.  I don't find her fake, but to me she's more the realistic, "I like him" but she's cool compared to where Ben is at.  More like the guy typically to me. 

I hope over the coming weeks to see Lauren's depth of interest or feelings in Ben catch up to his because I see Ben as more into her right now and her enjoying that but maybe not reciprocating the same level of being a goner for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:09 pm

I think Lauren as into Ben as he's into her, but she's also realistic. He IS dating other great women at the same time, and those relationships are moving forward too. So she is being realistic about the situation while also letting him know how she feels. 

On bachelor you REALLY can't find out if you are really good for each other. They aren't allowed to discuss religion, politics, social issues etc, right? How can you completely open up to someone when you can't talk about life outside the bach bubble? So I praise the contestants who can somewhat keep it realistic and their heads out if the bubble.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:17 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I think Lauren as into Ben as he's into her, but she's also realistic. He IS dating other great women at the same time, and those relationships are moving forward too. So she is being realistic about the situation while also letting him know how she feels. 

On bachelor you REALLY can't find out if you are really good for each other. They aren't allowed to discuss religion, politics, social issues etc, right? How can you completely open up to someone when you can't talk about life outside the bach bubble? So I praise the contestants who can somewhat keep it realistic and their heads out if the bubble.

Of course they are! I believe JP and Ash had long convo on the fact that he is Jewish for example. 
But ABC will never show these, or very rarely when goes with the story (ie. Becca and Ben talking about faith because it links to her virginity)

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:19 pm

^  are they really not allowed to discuss those topics or it just doesn't make it on the show?
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:22 pm

Just left on editing studio floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:24 pm

sophienette wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I think Lauren as into Ben as he's into her, but she's also realistic. He IS dating other great women at the same time, and those relationships are moving forward too. So she is being realistic about the situation while also letting him know how she feels. 

Of course they are! I believe JP and Ash had long convo on the fact that he is Jewish for example. 
But ABC will never show these, or very rarely when goes with the story (ie. Becca and Ben talking about faith because it links to her virginity)
Well I learn something new every day! Thanks! I don't know where I got the idea they aren't allowed to, but I've thought that for years. It's a pity they don't show any of these conversations, because that's where you can see if you you're any kind of match.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3