SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bullwinkle Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Bullwinkle wrote:Leaving Olivia on the island reminded me of Tenley being left on the aircraft carrier....

Question - who's getting married on Sunday's show?

That was Peyton who was left on the air chart carrier by Dr Andy...

Oops - sorry. You are right....
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:19 pm

Jade and tanner are the ones getting married

Back to top Go down

Post by dandelioninspring Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:27 pm

This season is now feeling eerily similar to Bach AU with Tim and Anna - I wonder if Bach US is taking pointers from us?
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:36 pm

I seriously doubt it. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dandelioninspring Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I seriously doubt it. JMO

Haha of course not. Sorry I was just joking - I didn't really make that clear.
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:41 pm

I'm getting through these episodes, the day after, with great difficulty laugh out loud

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:48 pm

dandelioninspring wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I seriously doubt it. JMO

Haha of course not. Sorry I was just joking - I didn't really make that clear.

No need to apologize. Smiley
I doubted it because the producers are doing fine without doing much change. It has nothing to do with a foreign market. It has to do with going out on a limb, taking risk and making too much of a change. They are happy with what works as it appears to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:46 pm

eversotrue wrote:This show is ridiculous. They sat Ben next to Jason for the wedding ceremony! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698

lolpanda Watch there be no similarity, but it's still so funny, and makes me go hmm..

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:54 pm

Jason went to the wedding without Molly which at the time I thought was strange. Another reason why, although they are trying to make us think Ben pulled a Mesnick, IMO there has to be some sort of association with Jason's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:32 am

peggy0221 wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:

Snipped

I'm late to the game here but is anyone else besides me starting to get a weird feeling about Lauren B.? I felt something seemed off even before Leah's comments tonight.  I love her chemistry with Ben, but I watch her closely in the group settings and I'm noticing little things that are starting to make me wonder about her. Some of it might be editing, but I'm getting a negative vibe from her lately.  I'm starting to wonder now if her and Ben will actually last or if Lauren might be in it more for the fame and recognition.

I have been talking about that since the premier, and only Rhonda joined me the last few weeks.
I know Ben really likes her, I too want to see a true love story unfolding, but what I always question is her authenticity.
I've been watching her closely throughout the season and have always thought she was playing Ben. I was trying to like her because during filming I saw the chemistry between her and Ben on SM of their spoiled Warsaw date. Initially I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt thinking she was just being smart by getting her hooks into him early with her flirting but I've had a bad feeling about her already when she was giving Ben the wing pin and then completely since her "bs speech" in episode 2 and even more so on their 1 on 1 in Ep 3. I did see a photo of them dancing and it was her looking into Ben's eyes that wasn't aired that I think Elan took and I thought, maybe she really does fall for him too. But yeah no, I don't like her and haven't since the beginning and my unspoiled daughter gets the same vibe from her.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:47 am

Ariela wrote:A few random thoughts from last night:

-It appeared that the only 3 genuine girls are Caila, Becca and JoJo. They seem to tell Ben how they feel without pretending that ALL is well.

-I dunno. I'm not on Lauren B train. I see that she is very strategic in trying "to win". She gives a little and then pulls back, so Ben is interested. It's like "Oh, I really like you Ben and can see our future....oh, BUT I'm so picky....so chase me" (laugh out loud). She's definitely cool,collected, and somewhat a mystery, which is very attractive to most men.
IF he chooses her, they will last a few months....I don't doubt that she wants Ben, but once the chase wears off, I don't see it lasting. I can't put my finger on it. It's just too nicey, nicey, like warm pee; Not realistic, I think.
-The best choice (so far)is JoJo for Ben. They have chemistry and friendship. They both seem to be on the same page. As for JoJo's wild days.....almost everybody has them in college. It's called learning and GROWING up.

Emily needs to go. Too immature and needy. I'm glad Olivia is gone....It seems that the girls are very catty this season. I'm tired of Emily whining.
Yes! Yes! Yes! Great post. JoJo and Ben would have the best long term relationship because they are both mature; but I am so hoping for JoJo and Nick to fall madly and deeply in love forever!! cheerleader That to me would be a great match of two equal partners!! I worry however that it might be impossible due to the Ben/Nick friendship.  Upset Does anyone here think it would work between them (if they're even interested in each other that way) because of the weird love triangle situation?
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:51 am

peggy0221 wrote:
see2love wrote:
Ariela wrote:A few random thoughts from last night:

-It appeared that the only 3 genuine girls are Caila, Becca and JoJo. They seem to tell Ben how they feel without pretending that ALL is well.

-I dunno. I'm not on Lauren B train. I see that she is very strategic in trying "to win". She gives a little and then pulls back, so Ben is interested. It's like "Oh, I really like you Ben and can see our future....oh, BUT I'm so picky....so chase me" (laugh out loud). She's definitely cool,collected, and somewhat a mystery, which is very attractive to most men.
IF he chooses her, they will last a few months....I don't doubt that she wants Ben, but once the chase wears off, I don't see it lasting. I can't put my finger on it. It's just too nicey, nicey, like warm pee; Not realistic, I think.
-The best choice (so far)is JoJo for Ben. They have chemistry and friendship. They both seem to be on the same page. As for JoJo's wild days.....almost everybody has them in college. It's called learning and GROWING up.

Emily needs to go. Too immature and needy. I'm glad Olivia is gone....It seems that the girls are very catty this season. I'm tired of Emily whining.

I absolutely agree with everything you said.  These 3 are smart enough to call him out just as Jubilee did.
It all well and good he likes Lauren B but dont expect the others to be okay with it without shutting down.
This is the same reason Jubilee shut down and went home. Ben isnt at this point open to giving another woman a chance which may or may not be a mistake on the long run. After all Sean only noticed Cathering in week 5 or 6 and I remember all the other bachelors telling him to be open.
I dnt imagine he would have a very easy WTA with the ladies watching it all back. He knda is doing what Tm in Bach AU did to Rochelle.

Ben can like and decide its Lauren without making the extra push to make the other women invest their emotions and fall for him when he knows he will dump them. Some will say its the premise but he could have remaned open and make a decision based on the most progressed relationship.

Lauren I really cant get a feel on, she is clearly putting on an act. Did anyone notice her smug lok when Ben was talking to Olivia at the RC?

Cant wait for the season to be gone.

Yay, I thought I'm one of two who is watching a different show, now I'm happy to see there are a few of you who also thought Lauren is playing games.
Yay we have a few more friends in our camp to prove we are not just mean girls! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3