SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:55 pm

mindless wrote:I have no doubt he picked Lauren. It's so obvious from how she's never ever brought up on Bachelor Live. It's like CH knows that Ben will give it away somehow, if her name is mentioned.

EXACTLY!!! Just like he gave it away on Kimmel.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:02 pm

I love that one little preview has sent us all in doubt and we forget all that we have seen and all we know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:03 pm

Julie81 wrote:Her brothers never followed Ben on social media. Only Mollie did. Usually tptb don't want a lot of family following and liking things. It gives stuff away. About him posting a gif of him and Jojo...well do you really think he would do that if she was F1? No.

His way of sm promoting actually makes it obvious to me Lauren is F1. All his public appearances makes it obvious, how he doesn't mention her at all. And I have no doubt Lauren is well aware what went in during the filming, of course it's not nice to see him kiss everyone, but it's no news to her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:06 pm

I'm not actually doubting the F1 situation that much, I'm more skeptical about their relationship right now. But yeah, tptb did a really great job throwing us off
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:09 pm

I'm sure they are fine but we will know soon enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:12 pm

harts05 wrote:
limoncello wrote:

Also Ben didn't mention Lauren in hist latest blog AT ALL, I thought he would at least mention the strolling, so that adds up to my paranoia hissyfit

ok...NOT feeling better.. Upset

Will this make you feel better?

Sean's blog from the 2 on 1 week, no Catherine
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20670890,00.html

Kaitlyn's episode 3 blog: no mention of Shawn:
http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-blog-episode-3

Chris Episode 4: no Whitney...
http://www.people.com/article/chris-soules-bachelor-blog-episode-4

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:14 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Her brothers never followed Ben on social media. Only Mollie did. Usually tptb don't want a lot of family following and liking things. It gives stuff away. About him posting a gif of him and Jojo...well do you really think he would do that if she was F1? No.

His way of sm promoting actually makes it obvious to me Lauren is F1. All his public appearances makes it obvious, how he doesn't mention her at all. And I have no doubt Lauren is well aware what went in during the filming, of course it's not nice to see him kiss everyone, but it's no news to her.

Very true. He never mentions her. CH hasn't once mentioned her on BL. Of course he's not going to tweet a pic of him kissing her! Too obvious!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:25 pm

limoncello wrote:I'm not actually doubting the F1 situation that much, I'm more skeptical about their relationship right now. But yeah, tptb did a really great job throwing us off

There's not going to be one hint on their sm accounts to tell how they're doing now. His twitter is all about promotion now, the sl we see each episode. Like his IG. And Lauren seems to be quiet on IG and twitter, it's little cute exchanges, she's not going to reveal a thing.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:31 pm

I'm not a big fan of Lauren, but I can see the writing on the wall. Ben will choose Lauren. The preview is to create doubt, which I guess they were quite successful in doing. When the lead takes a contestant off to a special place for some alone time, it's huge...ala, Brad and Emily. Remember that.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:31 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
limoncello wrote:I'm not actually doubting the F1 situation that much, I'm more skeptical about their relationship right now. But yeah, tptb did a really great job throwing us off

There's not going to be one hint on their sm accounts to tell how they're doing now. His twitter is all about promotion now, the sl we see each episode. Like his IG. And Lauren seems to be quiet on IG and twitter, it's little cute exchanges, she's not going to reveal a thing.

yeah, I know Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 263a
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:27 pm

I'm almost positive he picks Lauren. I'm just worried after. Since we have no idea how Lauren & Ben are doing now. Is he going to pull a Mesnick? Will he change his mind & pick JoJo instead? I'm just nervous about that... hmmm This preview is messing with my mind! hissyfit

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:14 pm

Quickly! Imagine the regular viewers reaction to that promo and boom ....TPTB did it again. Think about this. Next week, Olivia will be let go and it's not a coincidence that the promo was shown last night. More drama as to who Ben is in love with and dum dum dum who he picks.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88